"You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby Goose » 04 May 2017, 08:29

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Magnum wrote:My kid has pajama day once a month. Today was Wacky Wednesday. Tomorrow is super hero day. Ok.

What do you do on super hero day? Dress him up like daddy?

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 08:42

Briandong79 wrote:Both boys fell asleep in my oldest's bed last night. Aww cute, adorable, etc, etc. Of course that led to the younger boy waking up at 11:30 wanting to go back to his bed and then having to sort out elmo from Brobee in the dark so everyone had their right sleeping crew, and then another wake up at 4:30 to let me know that I accidentally gave him one of his brother's things and I should put it back. So that's 5 hours of sleep for yours truly last night, pretty pumped for the day ahead.

My kids did this Monday night. I was fearful of the same scenario, but they both actually slept through the night. They ended up waking up like 45 minutes earlier than usual, but ultimately that was fine becauseI was gonna have to get them up a little earlier than usual anyway since Wolfette wasn't home and we usually each drop one of them off. OK.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2017, 08:57

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Both boys fell asleep in my oldest's bed last night. Aww cute, adorable, etc, etc. Of course that led to the younger boy waking up at 11:30 wanting to go back to his bed and then having to sort out elmo from Brobee in the dark so everyone had their right sleeping crew, and then another wake up at 4:30 to let me know that I accidentally gave him one of his brother's things and I should put it back. So that's 5 hours of sleep for yours truly last night, pretty pumped for the day ahead.

My kids did this Monday night. I was fearful of the same scenario, but they both actually slept through the night. They ended up waking up like 45 minutes earlier than usual, but ultimately that was fine becauseI was gonna have to get them up a little earlier than usual anyway since Wolfette wasn't home and we usually each drop one of them off. OK.

You guys have the kids sharing a room?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 09:02

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Yeah my trailer only has 2 bedrooms lol fml
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 04 May 2017, 09:04

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Same.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 09:10

We do have 3 bedrooms, but I use one as an office because I "work" from home. So they share. It works for us, and we have considered continuing the arrangement if/when we find a bigger house.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 04 May 2017, 09:10

My kids all have their own rooms (double wide motherfuckers!), but they often want to sleep together. Usually there's no pattern to it. Sometimes it's all three, sometimes it's just two of them. They're too big to all fit in one bed, so if it's all three then one will sleep on the floor. The oldest and youngest also like to sleep in the living room sometimes. The only rule I have is that they can't sleep in our bed.

My wife always makes a big deal about them sleeping in their own beds, which generally leads to them getting upset. I let it slide and let them sleep wherever they want (with the above exception) because I'm FOY.

ETA: Wolf, at some point the pups will need their own rooms. They're going to fight like animals at times and sending them to a shared room is like sanctioning a cage fight.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2017, 09:12

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Same.

Fucking bougie ass motherfuckers with your multiple bedrooms and shit.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 04 May 2017, 09:12

We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, one is our spare room at this point for the 4 times per year my wife's mother stays with us. The boys like sharing a room, their beds can bunk so we'll probably do that next year when they are 4 and 6, and then they'll have so much more room for activities.

As they get older, eventually the spare room will become one of theirs, and may build out a bedroom in the basement way down the line for teenage years.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2017, 09:13

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Same.

Fucking bougie ass motherfuckers with your multiple bedrooms and shit.

That's a good cheese impression. you should have tagged it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 04 May 2017, 09:34

Briandong79 wrote:We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, one is our spare room at this point for the 4 times per year my wife's mother stays with us. The boys like sharing a room, their beds can bunk so we'll probably do that next year when they are 4 and 6, and then they'll have so much more room for activities.

As they get older, eventually the spare room will become one of theirs, and may build out a bedroom in the basement way down the line for teenage years.

Good call. Don't want to have to hear any celebrations.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Magnum » 04 May 2017, 11:57

Briandong79 wrote:We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, one is our spare room at this point for the 4 times per year my wife's mother stays with us. The boys like sharing a room, their beds can bunk so we'll probably do that next year when they are 4 and 6, and then they'll have so much more room for activities.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby bosux » 09 May 2017, 09:14

i dropped an F bomb near the 2 year old yesterday and he repeated it perfectly...going to have to watch the N bombs now too i guess :beatsme:
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TVF wannabe » 09 May 2017, 11:05

bosux wrote:i dropped an F bomb near the 2 year old yesterday and he repeated it perfectly...going to have to watch the N bombs now too i guess :beatsme:

was on the phone in the car with the wife and she forgot the kids were with me, the 11 year old waited about an hour before dropping the F bomb 13 times in a row and "said hey you said it, too". He was mad at his older brother and said something along the lines fuck you, fucking fuck you, you fuck, fuck fuck...
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 09 May 2017, 11:09

Pup 1 was being a pain in the ass yesterday, not cleaning up his toys or whatever Wolfette asked him to do. I was in the other room and attempted to step in with Dad Voice by telling him to clean up. He replied, "I said I'm doing it. What are you an old man who can't hear anything." I didn't reply because I was trying to stifle a laugh. Then he goes, "Funny, right?" Kids are dicks.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.