"You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2017, 20:03

the cheese wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Tank Jr. sent me a note the other day saying "you're going to get a bill from <college apartment> because I kicked a hole in my door. I'll pay you back once I've earned enough at my summer job."

:lol: arizona staaaaaaaaaaaaate

How much wool (yeah. Like any college girl these days has bush) do we think tank Jr is pulling? An ASU 5 = Uconn 9

He's playing a lot of Mass Effect.

BU 6s would hang around parts of the day watching us play Tie Fighter in the mid 90s. I mean it's college and there are 24 hours in a day. Lot of airtime to fill. Then again it was below 40 degrees for 3/4tjs of the school year.

Nevermind me.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Apr 2017, 20:09

I'd kill for a 20 year old 6
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Apr 2017, 19:22

chrisco wrote:
the cheese wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Tank Jr. sent me a note the other day saying "you're going to get a bill from <college apartment> because I kicked a hole in my door. I'll pay you back once I've earned enough at my summer job."

:lol: arizona staaaaaaaaaaaaate

How much wool (yeah. Like any college girl these days has bush) do we think tank Jr is pulling? An ASU 5 = Uconn 9

He's playing a lot of Mass Effect.

BU 6s would hang around parts of the day watching us play Tie Fighter in the mid 90s. I mean it's college and there are 24 hours in a day. Lot of airtime to fill. Then again it was below 40 degrees for 3/4tjs of the school year.

Nevermind me.

I am legit confused as to how well he's doing in this area. First three semesters I've had confidence it was going poorly, especially with the gf back home for much of freshman year. However, I've seen a few facebook posts (he doesn't use it, but a female friend will post pics and tag him and I can see those because he fucked up that part of his privacy settings) that make me think he may be making some progress.

But if it is PS4 games it's definitely more Madden than Mass Effect.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Prez » 29 Apr 2017, 07:17

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Apr 2017, 07:49

Sitting at starbucks outside ignoring my kid while i play on my phone. He comes over to me and asks "what is this?" He'd picked up a cigarette butt and was playing with it. FOY
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 29 Apr 2017, 08:16

SouthernYokel wrote:Sitting at starbucks outside ignoring my kid while i play on my phone. He comes over to me and asks "what is this?" He'd picked up a cigarette butt and was playing with it. FOY

At least it wasn't a used condom.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 15:13

Is pajama day getting out of control? Today the gymnastics class is doing pajama day. Pre-K has done it twice in the last 90 days.

I'm Kent Brockman and tonight we examine explosive trend of wearing pajamas outside the house.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 01 May 2017, 15:14

chrisco wrote:Is pajama day getting out of control? Today the gymnastics class is doing pajama day. Pre-K has done it twice in the last 90 days.

I'm Kent Brockman and tonight we examine explosive trend of wearing pajamas outside the house.

My kids school only did it once this year.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 15:18

Theny wrote:
chrisco wrote:Is pajama day getting out of control? Today the gymnastics class is doing pajama day. Pre-K has done it twice in the last 90 days.

God forbid your kid is not in PJs. This French mom I'm vaguely enjoying showed up at the same time, saw my kid in angry bird PJs, swore under her breath and immediately turned them around.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 16:44

chrisco wrote:
Theny wrote:

God forbid your kid is not in PJs. This French mom I'm vaguely enjoying showed up at the same time, saw my kid in angry bird PJs, swore under her breath and immediately turned them around.

To be fair it's been a contentious election season and she's likely distracted because letting a national election affect you is normal.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 01 May 2017, 17:28

i feel good about a >50% hit rate on all the special 'days' at school...pj day, wear blue day, crazy hat day on and on
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 01 May 2017, 22:47

Gymnastics class?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 03 May 2017, 19:11

My kid has pajama day once a month. Today was Wacky Wednesday. Tomorrow is super hero day. Ok.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 May 2017, 21:14

Magnum wrote:My kid has pajama day once a month. Today was Wacky Wednesday. Tomorrow is super hero day. Ok.

What do you do on super hero day? Dress him up like daddy?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 04 May 2017, 08:20

Both boys fell asleep in my oldest's bed last night. Aww cute, adorable, etc, etc. Of course that led to the younger boy waking up at 11:30 wanting to go back to his bed and then having to sort out elmo from Brobee in the dark so everyone had their right sleeping crew, and then another wake up at 4:30 to let me know that I accidentally gave him one of his brother's things and I should put it back. So that's 5 hours of sleep for yours truly last night, pretty pumped for the day ahead.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.