Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 08:58

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I have bought (boughten? boughted?) my last pack of children's diapers.

Fuck you, Theny.

=D+= congrats. you suddenly have cash for nearly two more goon 4 packs per month!

mine is close. currently on a 3 day dry pullup streak.

I'm still balls deep in overnight pull-up nonsense with both of them. I will allow myself to celebrate this achievement for a minute before climbing the next mountain.

the pullups are deeply annoying. the leaks. jesus. why am i even using this shit. and then the velcro knockoff on the sides is either gorilla glued and you can't remove the fuckers without scissors or it's held together with angel hair and tears the moment you try to slide the pullup on your squirming child. In the same pack! it's not even different brands. And i'm buying "good" "name brand" ones! my body is so ready for this child to stop pissing himself.

I'll trade you the pissing/pull-ups cost for the $1,000/month crippling college loan debt that comes with a "good" "name brand" school. :mrgreen:

i'm trying to pay for that right now too but odds are i am already behind the 8 ball and will get to experience that.

Remind me again why you are responsible for your kid's college loan debt?

i guess i'm not? It is a thing i want to do to make his life easier
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 21 Mar 2017, 09:04

I would like to make my kids' lives easier by helping them to not need college loans. But whatever I can't afford at the time, those loans are on them afterwards. I thought that was pretty standard procedure. :beatsme:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 09:06

TheWolf wrote:I would like to make my kids' lives easier by helping them to not need college loans. But whatever I can't afford at the time, those loans are on them afterwards. I thought that was pretty standard procedure. :beatsme:

guess i just love my kid more than you do

:mrgreen: purple font
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 21 Mar 2017, 09:18

TheWolf wrote:I would like to make my kids' lives easier by helping them to not need college loans. But whatever I can't afford at the time, those loans are on them afterwards. I thought that was pretty standard procedure. :beatsme:

Maybe if you weren't so goddamned selfish, your father would help you the way that he helps your sister [/Wolfette]
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby nerf66 » 21 Mar 2017, 17:06

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I have bought (boughten? boughted?) my last pack of children's diapers.

Fuck you, Theny.

=D+= congrats. you suddenly have cash for nearly two more goon 4 packs per month!

mine is close. currently on a 3 day dry pullup streak.

I'm still balls deep in overnight pull-up nonsense with both of them. I will allow myself to celebrate this achievement for a minute before climbing the next mountain.

the pullups are deeply annoying. the leaks. jesus. why am i even using this shit. and then the velcro knockoff on the sides is either gorilla glued and you can't remove the fuckers without scissors or it's held together with angel hair and tears the moment you try to slide the pullup on your squirming child. In the same pack! it's not even different brands. And i'm buying "good" "name brand" ones! my body is so ready for this child to stop pissing himself.

I'll trade you the pissing/pull-ups cost for the $1,000/month crippling college loan debt that comes with a "good" "name brand" school. :mrgreen:

i'm trying to pay for that right now too but odds are i am already behind the 8 ball and will get to experience that.

Remind me again why you are responsible for your kid's college loan debt?

i guess i'm not? It is a thing i want to do to make his life easier

Tell your wife (or you) get a job at a college or university with some sort of tuition benefit for offspring.

USC offers 100% Tuition Free Benefit for offspring of employees meeting certain simple standards

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
University of Southern California! LOL. HOWEVA, I'm sure there is some local college or university in your area with some sort of tuition benefit. You are all welcome, bored members.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby TheWolf » 21 Mar 2017, 17:26

Yeah, that's a strong move. One of my college buddies has kept a job with BC that he doesn't really like specifically so he could get his Masters and PhD on their dime. Now they're willing to give him a big promotion because of the advanced degrees so he says he'll probably stick it out for another 16 years to get free education for his kid.

Cool story, Wolf.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 21 Mar 2017, 20:02

TheWolf wrote:Yeah, that's a strong move. One of my college buddies has kept a job with BC that he doesn't really like specifically so he could get his Masters and PhD on their dime. Now they're willing to give him a big promotion because of the advanced degrees so he says he'll probably stick it out for another 16 years to get free education for his kid.

Cool story, Wolf.

yeah but how much would it suck to stay in a shitty job for 16 years just so your kid gets a free ride, only for the kid not to get in

some schools participate in the tuition exchange, so your kid gets reduced tuition* not only at the college where you work, but at several others around the country as well.

* i think significantly reduced tuition is more the norm than free. but still, great deal if you can get it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby chrisco » 22 Mar 2017, 07:39

Rodney Farva wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Yeah, that's a strong move. One of my college buddies has kept a job with BC that he doesn't really like specifically so he could get his Masters and PhD on their dime. Now they're willing to give him a big promotion because of the advanced degrees so he says he'll probably stick it out for another 16 years to get free education for his kid.

Cool story, Wolf.

yeah but how much would it suck to stay in a shitty job for 16 years just so your kid gets a free ride, only for the kid not to get in

some schools participate in the tuition exchange, so your kid gets reduced tuition* not only at the college where you work, but at several others around the country as well.

* i think significantly reduced tuition is more the norm than free. but still, great deal if you can get it.

A friend of.mine fucked up a free BC education. He then went on to fuck up his paid education at UMass Boston, Quincy College, and Fitchburg St.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Mar 2017, 07:42

chrisco wrote:A friend of.mine fucked up a free BC education. He then went on to fuck up his paid education at UMass Boston, Quincy College, and Fitchburg St.

I'm amazed someone who was gifted all this free tuition would fuck it up and refuse to, I don't know, actually work for it. Didn't see that coming at all.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 22 Mar 2017, 07:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:A friend of.mine fucked up a free BC education. He then went on to fuck up his paid education at UMass Boston, Quincy College, and Fitchburg St.

I'm amazed someone who was gifted all this free tuition would fuck it up and refuse to, I don't know, actually work for it. Didn't see that coming at all.

He paid for the last 3 schools himself, looks like you don't see much coming at all. Why don't you tell me more about this situation?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Mar 2017, 07:53

chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

He paid for the last 3 schools himself, looks like you don't see much coming at all. Why don't you tell me more about this situation?

Well gee whillikers. I apologize and hope your friend is doing great with all that wasted money and no degrees.

Friends? lol

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 22 Mar 2017, 07:58

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Well gee whillikers. I apologize and hope your friend is doing great with all that wasted money and no degrees.

Friends? lol

Keep on digging.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby babylurch » 22 Mar 2017, 08:00

chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:

Cool story, Wolf.

A friend of.mine fucked up a free BC education. He then went on to fuck up his paid education at UMass Boston, Quincy College, and Fitchburg St.

Curious. Was he a homebody, and his friends were part of the problem?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Mar 2017, 08:01

chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Friends? lol

Keep on digging.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Mar 2017, 08:53

gave the boy yogurt with fruit and granola in it for breakfast this morning. it was a 30 second preparation. he asked what it was called and i was like "um...it's a parfait?" We went upstairs to brush teeth and the white asks him what he had for breakfast (eg: checking to make sure i fed him) and he busts out "parfait" and she looked at me like i built a pyramid.

"Impossible is nothing." -Muhammad Ali
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.