"You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby chrisco » 23 Feb 2017, 17:35

So Kid B's preschool had March 1st off because it takes as many days as it possibly can off. Howevah, Kid B is in the UPK (universal pre K) program which is city funded. Apparently the school scheduled so many days off that the single snow day we had a couple weeks ago requires a make up date.

The preschool has solved this problem by having their make up class from 8:30-11:15 on March 1st. This has to be the shortest school day allowable to hit the UPK quota.

At least I am not paying for this.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Mar 2017, 14:49

Parenting in 2017 is weird.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Mar 2017, 15:54

Gregs Kite wrote:Parenting in 2017 is weird.

I knew a girl in college that came out as a lesbian and that gave her mom the courage to do the same.

The husband sticking it out with him is a bold choice here. Doesn't look too disappointed though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Mar 2017, 15:57

Briandong79 wrote:

I knew a girl in college that came out as a lesbian and that gave her mom the courage to do the same.

The husband sticking it out with him is a bold choice here. Doesn't look too disappointed though.

I'm sorry there's no chance there is this many people with this issue
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goose » 15 Mar 2017, 16:04

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

I'm sorry there's no chance there is this many people with this issue

So...does staying with him make the husband gay?

Will he be chuckling to himself or issuing a little pre-emptive warning when boys come to the house to pick up his daughter?

On the plus side he won't have to worry about his daughter getting pregnant.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Mar 2017, 08:15

I have bought (boughten? boughted?) my last pack of children's diapers.

Fuck you, Theny.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 21 Mar 2017, 08:18

Gregs Kite wrote:I have bought (boughten? boughted?) my last pack of children's diapers.

if only anus were still alive, so he could wish you luck wearing pull-ups and hope you graduate to wearing big boy underpants soon.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 08:20

Gregs Kite wrote:I have bought (boughten? boughted?) my last pack of children's diapers.

Fuck you, Theny.

=D+= congrats. you suddenly have cash for nearly two more goon 4 packs per month!

mine is close. currently on a 3 day dry pullup streak.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Mar 2017, 08:24

SouthernYokel wrote:

Fuck you, Theny.

=D+= congrats. you suddenly have cash for nearly two more goon 4 packs per month!

I'm still balls deep in overnight pull-up nonsense with both of them. I will allow myself to celebrate this achievement for a minute before climbing the next mountain.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Mar 2017, 08:29

The middle kid has shown very little interest in using the toilet. He'll happily sit on the toilet for a half hour watching stuff on the ipad (real chip off the ol' block there) but generally is just content as can be using the diaper. Preschool is looming in a few months.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 08:33

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Fuck you, Theny.

I'm still balls deep in overnight pull-up nonsense with both of them. I will allow myself to celebrate this achievement for a minute before climbing the next mountain.

the pullups are deeply annoying. the leaks. jesus. why am i even using this shit. and then the velcro knockoff on the sides is either gorilla glued and you can't remove the fuckers without scissors or it's held together with angel hair and tears the moment you try to slide the pullup on your squirming child. In the same pack! it's not even different brands. And i'm buying "good" "name brand" ones! my body is so ready for this child to stop pissing himself.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Prez » 21 Mar 2017, 08:43

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Fuck you, Theny.

the pullups are deeply annoying. the leaks. jesus. why am i even using this shit. and then the velcro knockoff on the sides is either gorilla glued and you can't remove the fuckers without scissors or it's held together with angel hair and tears the moment you try to slide the pullup on your squirming child. In the same pack! it's not even different brands. And i'm buying "good" "name brand" ones! my body is so ready for this child to stop pissing himself.

I'll trade you the pissing/pull-ups cost for the $1,000/month crippling college loan debt that comes with a "good" "name brand" school. :mrgreen:
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 08:48

Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Fuck you, Theny.

I'll trade you the pissing/pull-ups cost for the $1,000/month crippling college loan debt that comes with a "good" "name brand" school. :mrgreen:

i'm trying to pay for that right now too but odds are i am already behind the 8 ball and will get to experience that.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Mar 2017, 08:52

SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Fuck you, Theny.

i'm trying to pay for that right now too but odds are i am already behind the 8 ball and will get to experience that.

Remind me again why you are responsible for your kid's college loan debt?
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 21 Mar 2017, 08:58

Same question on the college loan debt. The whole point of loans is that the kid is supposed to pay it himself after graduation. Even my deadbeat sister paid (some of) her own college loans.

Pup 2 sounds a lot like Dong's middle kid. Just a complete lack of interest in the toilet. He'll usually sit there for a while right before bathtime, but otherwise couldn't be bothered. On the bright side, Pup 1 has been out of pull-ups for well over a year and I can't even remember the last time he pissed the bed. Probably tonight.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.