"You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "You're Only As Good As Your Dumbest Kid" - Parenting

Postby Goose » 09 May 2017, 11:15

TheWolf wrote:Pup 1 was being a pain in the ass yesterday, not cleaning up his toys or whatever Wolfette asked him to do. I was in the other room and attempted to step in with Dad Voice by telling him to clean up. He replied, "I said I'm doing it. What are you an old man who can't hear anything." I didn't reply because I was trying to stifle a laugh. Then he goes, "Funny, right?" Kids are dicks.

Sonned by you own son!

I think that's called a Grand Sonning.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 15:24

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:Underrated parenting milestone: when they can buckle themselves in, and get in and out of the car on their own. Almost there with my youngest. [-o<

My oldest has reverted to pretending he's not capable of doing his own buckles. It's fun. Kids are fun.

Mine alternates between demanding to be helped in the bathroom (and if you are not fast enough to assist he will piss himself) to having a tantrum because you offer to help him go to the bathroom when it is obvious that he is a big boy who does it himself. Can't quite put my finger on who/what this reminds me of. yes i can, this reminds me of my wife.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 16:22

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:Underrated parenting milestone: when they can buckle themselves in, and get in and out of the car on their own. Almost there with my youngest. [-o<

My oldest has reverted to pretending he's not capable of doing his own buckles. It's fun. Kids are fun.

Mine alternates between demanding to be helped in the bathroom (and if you are not fast enough to assist he will piss himself) to having a tantrum because you offer to help him go to the bathroom when it is obvious that he is a big boy who does it himself. Can't quite put my finger on who/what this reminds me of. yes i can, this reminds me of my wife.

Last night my 2 oldest kids were tooling around the living room naked after their bath, and I gave the middle kid a strict instruction that if he needed to go to the bathroom, he needed to tell me because he wasn't wearing a diaper. I then went in to clean up dishes. A minute later, he comes into the kitchen and says "daddy, I pooped." I immediately hustle him to the toilet, sit him down, and ask my oldest if his brother pooped anywhere in the living room. The look of disgust he gave me made me quite proud. In any case, apparently my middle kid thinks farting and pooping is the same thing. I told him to not get too eager to join SOTSG.

I agree wholeheartedly on the buckle milestone.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 19:54

IMO it is nothing short of a miracle to be a parent and not be an alcoholic. That is all.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Misc.