From now on, I'll take my red soda at Popeyes with NO ICE.

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: From now on, I'll take my red soda at Popeyes with NO IC

Postby bosux » 02 May 2014, 14:36

hawaiian punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kool aid
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 May 2014, 12:04

Last couple pages of this thread are like a time machine in which no one changed at all, except we can switch that Wormser person with SDGuy.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 05 Feb 2018, 09:50

As discussed in the box on Friday, my Super Bowl party invite to my RB's house was accepted by me.

As the only white person at a party of 20+ people, there was tremendous pressure on me to bring the right snacks, not be too white, and, in this politically-charged world, not toss out an errant "you people" resulting in me getting beat down on Worldstar.

To be honest, I thrived (mostly).

In the two-bedroom apartment, there was two players from the team, 5-6 little kids, 3-4 auntie/grandmas, 2-3 uncles, and another 8-10 cousins were in an out throughout the night. I've been there several times before, so everyone is quite comfortable with me though I am sure they only know me as "Coach" and maybe 4 know my name. I know the the names of maybe 4 people there, as well.

The family has a crazy amount of love for each other, but they talk mad shit to each other all the time and at a volume level similar to a jet engine. We have fun.

For snacks I brought a bad of Smokin' Sweet chips and a bag of Salt and Vinegar.

I completely oversold the Smokin' Sweet as "the best chips ever" but no one was buying. I ended up being the only person who dipped into either bag. :oops:

Because 16-year old kids pretty much only care about themselves, neither the RB nor the other player spent much time talking to me, leaving me to interact with the fam. They had a seat set up for me next to one of the aunties who I've talked to before. She is fun and loud and, like me, likes to push buttons. We spent a solid part of the first hour telling the young kids (under 10) to go punch the RB in the face. They complied, we laughed.

RB mom was VERY concerned about me getting enough food and asked me 3 times if I wanted her to fix me a plate. I promised her that I would eat and that she didn't have to fix me a plate, but soon realized that I better get that plate together quickly because it was a thing for her. At previous parties at their apartment, she has set aside a full plate, with plastic wrap on it, so that she can be prepared to hand it to me when I walk in. She's a nice lady. She got drunk and loud quickly.

One of the cousins who spend most of the night sitting on a chair behind the recliner where the auntie next to me was sitting. He threatened to knock her out no less than six times for rocking the chair back into his space. She did not seem to be concerned one bit about such threats. About midway through the first quarter, he handed me a cold beer (Heineken). I tried to twist off the top, but could not do so because it was not designed for such things. I asked for an opener but he grabbed the beer back from me saying "I got you" at which point, he bit the cap off the bottle and handed it back to me. :shock: Impressed with his toughness, I told him that "should I fight break out, I'm on his side". He laughed.

At some weird point in the night, there was talk about some grown men on facebook who filmed a 5-year old girl sucking them off and put it on facebook live. I tried to zone out of the conversation, but before I knew it, auntie showed me the video on her phone. :shock: :shock: I tried to move conversation along to another topic at that point.

The next topic that popped up was RB mom telling me that RB told her that I was interested in dating auntie who was sitting across the room (I am not). Oh boy, were they giving me the business then. Cousin was talking about me taking her to Red Roof, there was general chatter about my credit rating, and when grandson came and sat with me, all were impressed about how I was "going to take care of them kids".

Deciding to lean in, I put my arms up in a shrug and said to auntie, "What's up?" to which she replied, "you can't handle me, honey". She is probably right. I've not yet dated a woman who wears fronts.

At some point, we were all dancing (while seated) to one of the commercial songs and I hit the Nae Nae with my hand. That sent the room into a bit of an uproar as they now believed that I could handle "some chocolate".

The most tense moment of the night came when auntie next to me said that one of the lazy kids suffered from "niggeritis". I might have laughed a bit too loudly.

I bounced at halftime, but not before saying to auntie, "So, you just going to pop over after the game, baby?". They laughed loudly, I exited ala Costanza. Keep 'em wanting more.

We all had fun, except maybe for Toya, who was the lone Pats fan there.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 05 Feb 2018, 09:55

JT99 wrote:As discussed in the box on Friday, my Super Bowl party invite to my RB's house was accepted by me.

As the only white person at a party of 20+ people, there was tremendous pressure on me to bring the right snacks, not be too white, and, in this politically-charged world, not toss out an errant "you people" resulting in me getting beat down on Worldstar.

In the two-bedroom apartment, there was two players from the team, 5-6 little kids, 3-4 auntie/grandmas, 2-3 uncles, and another 8-10 cousins were in an out throughout the night. I've been there several times before, so everyone is quite comfortable with me though I am sure they only know me as "Coach" and maybe 4 know my name. I know the the names of maybe 4 people there, as well.

The family has a crazy amount of love for each other, but they talk mad shit to each other all the time and at a volume level similar to a jet engine. We have fun.

For snacks I brought a bad of Smokin' Sweet chips and a bag of Salt and Vinegar.

I completely oversold the Smokin' Sweet as "the best chips ever" but no one was buying. I ended up being the only person who dipped into either bag. :oops:

Because 16-year old kids pretty much only care about themselves, neither the RB nor the other player spent much time talking to me, leaving me to interact with the fam. They had a seat set up for me next to one of the aunties who I've talked to before. She is fun and loud and, like me, likes to push buttons. We spent a solid part of the first hour telling the young kids (under 10) to go punch the RB in the face. They complied, we laughed.

RB mom was VERY concerned about me getting enough food and asked me 3 times if I wanted her to fix me a plate. I promised her that I would eat and that she didn't have to fix me a plate, but soon realized that I better get that plate together quickly because it was a thing for her. At previous parties at their apartment, she has set aside a full plate, with plastic wrap on it, so that she can be prepared to hand it to me when I walk in. She's a nice lady. She got drunk and loud quickly.

One of the cousins who spend most of the night sitting on a chair behind the recliner where the auntie next to me was sitting. He threatened to knock her out no less than six times for rocking the chair back into his space. She did not seem to be concerned one bit about such threats. About midway through the first quarter, he handed me a cold beer (Heineken). I tried to twist off the top, but could not do so because it was not designed for such things. I asked for an opener but he grabbed the beer back from me saying "I got you" at which point, he bit the cap off the bottle and handed it back to me. :shock: Impressed with his toughness, I told him that "should I fight break out, I'm on his side". He laughed.

At some weird point in the night, there was talk about some grown men on facebook who filmed a 5-year old girl sucking them off and put it on facebook live. I tried to zone out of the conversation, but before I knew it, auntie showed me the video on her phone. :shock: :shock: I tried to move conversation along to another topic at that point.

The next topic that popped up was RB mom telling me that RB told her that I was interested in dating auntie who was sitting across the room (I am not). Oh boy, were they giving me the business then. Cousin was talking about me taking her to Red Roof, there was general chatter about my credit rating, and when grandson came and sat with me, all were impressed about how I was "going to take care of them kids".

Deciding to lean in, I put my arms up in a shrug and said to auntie, "What's up?" to which she replied, "you can't handle me, honey". She is probably right. I've not yet dated a woman who wears fronts.

At some point, we were all dancing (while seated) to one of the commercial songs and I hit the Nae Nae with my hand. That sent the room into a bit of an uproar as they now believed that I could handle "some chocolate".

The most tense moment of the night came when auntie next to me said that one of the lazy kids suffered from "niggeritis". I might have laughed a bit too loudly.

I bounced at halftime, but not before saying to auntie, "So, you just going to pop over after the game, baby?". They laughed loudly, I exited ala Costanza. Keep 'em wanting more.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. ty.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Feb 2018, 09:58

Kudos!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby chrisco » 05 Feb 2018, 09:58

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Kudos!

Co sign.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby bosux » 05 Feb 2018, 10:01

excellent work, JT...aside from the snacks (good call on utz, but should of went with the hottest flavor) it sounds like you acquitted yourself quite swimmingly

if i may ask a question: do you 'black up' your venacular, or play the straight white guy?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Feb 2018, 10:03

I'll pile on. Well done.

Also, to piggyback bo's question, do "those people" mimic you in a Standard White Guy voice?

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 05 Feb 2018, 10:07

bosux wrote:excellent work, JT...aside from the snacks (good call on utz, but should of went with the hottest flavor) it sounds like you acquitted yourself quite swimmingly

if i may ask a question: do you 'black up' your venacular, or play the straight white guy?

I "black up" my vernacular a bit, but in an over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek way so that they know that I'm not trying to be cool and fit in. Just playing it for laughs.

Gregs Kite wrote:I'll pile on. Well done.
Also, to piggyback bo's question, do "those people" mimic you in a Standard White Guy voice?

Nah, they just straight shoot jokes at me now.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 05 Feb 2018, 10:10

JT99 wrote:
bosux wrote:excellent work, JT...aside from the snacks (good call on utz, but should of went with the hottest flavor) it sounds like you acquitted yourself quite swimmingly

I "black up" my vernacular a bit, but in an over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek way so that they know that I'm not trying to be cool and fit in. Just playing it for laughs.

Serious question: if you weren't coaching her kid would you consider hittin auntie? or is she the stereotypical obese black elder?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 05 Feb 2018, 10:17

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Serious question: if you weren't coaching her kid would you consider hittin auntie? or is she the stereotypical obese black elder?

The only one that I'd consider is younger cousin who has small shoulders, thin frame, and ample bosom. Quite striking.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 05 Feb 2018, 10:24

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:As discussed in the box on Friday, my Super Bowl party invite to my RB's house was accepted by me.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. ty.

i concur. well done jt. next time bring a bag of taki's instead.

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Feb 2018, 10:29

JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

The only one that I'd consider is younger cousin who has small shoulders, thin frame, and ample bosom. Quite striking.

How old is she, jt3528?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 05 Feb 2018, 10:33

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

How old is she, jt3528?

I'd clock her in late-20's, early-30s.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 05 Feb 2018, 12:17

Fantastic recap. What is a woman who wears fronts in white English?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.