From now on, I'll take my red soda at Popeyes with NO ICE.

Other stuff in other stuff.

From now on, I'll take my red soda at Popeyes with NO ICE.

Postby mister bacon » 22 Feb 2006, 03:41

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story? ... 825&page=1

Theny especially, but all of you..I recommend you do the same.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27094
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 22 Feb 2006, 07:44

that's some news you can use :shock: if you'll excuse me, i think i'm going to throw up now.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8094
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2006, 09:03

that is disturbing, but it did say that toilet water is pretty clean. I'm guessing they mean before somebody drops off a scatterbomb.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2006, 10:11

her parents are awesome, naming their kids justus and jasmine.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25553
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2006, 10:16

Yikes. Luckily I don't order drinks at fast food restaurants (I don't drink caffeine). I can see where it'd be pretty dirty though, especially places where you scoop the ice out of the ice maker.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2006, 10:17

Theny wrote:Yikes. Luckily I don't order drinks at fast food restaurants (I don't drink caffeine). I can see where it'd be pretty dirty though, especially places where you scoop the ice out of the ice maker.


You too good for caffeine? Fuck you!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2006, 10:18

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:Yikes. Luckily I don't order drinks at fast food restaurants (I don't drink caffeine). I can see where it'd be pretty dirty though, especially places where you scoop the ice out of the ice maker.


You too good for caffeine? Fuck you!


I live solely on water and Miller Lite.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby nova » 22 Feb 2006, 10:18

Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:Yikes. Luckily I don't order drinks at fast food restaurants (I don't drink caffeine). I can see where it'd be pretty dirty though, especially places where you scoop the ice out of the ice maker.


You too good for caffeine? Fuck you!


I live solely on water and Miller Lite.


and the sweet, sweet nectar of some undocumented Cuban woman's snatch.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25609
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2006, 10:20

nasty nova wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:Yikes. Luckily I don't order drinks at fast food restaurants (I don't drink caffeine). I can see where it'd be pretty dirty though, especially places where you scoop the ice out of the ice maker.


You too good for caffeine? Fuck you!


I live solely on water and Miller Lite.


and the sweet, sweet nectar of some undocumented Cuban woman's snatch.


Interesting you say that nova....there's a Cuban girl that wants me right now. But if I were to hit that, I'd wear at LEAST 5 condoms.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2006, 10:22

actually, you're more likely to pop them if you wear more than one. I suggest wrapping yourself up in sandwich wrap.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2006, 10:23

SouthernYokel wrote:actually, you're more likely to pop them if you wear more than one. I suggest wrapping yourself up in sandwich wrap.


Good idea. And a hazmat suit. She is absolutely bangin' though.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby nova » 22 Feb 2006, 10:23

Theny wrote:Interesting you say that nova....there's a Cuban girl that wants me right now. But if I were to hit that, I'd wear at LEAST 5 condoms.


Unless she's carrying the monster, I'd go for it. There's nothing in this world that a little penicillin won't cure in the AM.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25609
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2006, 10:24

nasty nova wrote:
Theny wrote:Interesting you say that nova....there's a Cuban girl that wants me right now. But if I were to hit that, I'd wear at LEAST 5 condoms.


Unless she's carrying the monster, I'd go for it. There's nothing in this world that a little penicillin won't cure in the AM.


Penicillin or AZT.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2006, 10:26

nasty nova wrote:
Theny wrote:Interesting you say that nova....there's a Cuban girl that wants me right now. But if I were to hit that, I'd wear at LEAST 5 condoms.


Unless she's carrying the monster, I'd go for it. There's nothing in this world that a little penicillin won't cure in the AM.


Well, she slept w/ my buddy Joe, who more than likely has contracted every possible strain of every possible STD known to man. His number is well over 100, and he said at least half of that was barefoot.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2006, 11:16

so on some level it all boils down to whether or not you'd blow your buddy joe, doesn't it?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25553
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Next

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests