Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby JT99 » 06 Feb 2018, 11:57

mister bacon wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:People that put RIP Some Random Person 1998 - 2015 on the back window of their vehicle.

Awfully fucking presumptuous in thinking I want to read about your dead relative, lover, etc while I'm stopped at a light.

Those things are awful. Yeah, when I die I wanna be remembered via a sticker on the back of an S10

disagree. please remember me with a Calvin pissing sticker.

Pissing on the cop in NH who shoots you on Kite's lawn?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Goose » 06 Feb 2018, 12:02

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:People that put RIP Some Random Person 1998 - 2015 on the back window of their vehicle.

Awfully fucking presumptuous in thinking I want to read about your dead relative, lover, etc while I'm stopped at a light.

Those things are awful. Yeah, when I die I wanna be remembered via a sticker on the back of an S10

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 06 Feb 2018, 18:57

Goose wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:

While you probably wouldn't be surprised to learn that these are all bootleg, there is a fun fact: Bill Watterson never licensed C&H for anything, despite the millions he could have made off Calvin decals/Hobbes stuffed animals/whatever the fuck else. There was a huge fight between him and the comic syndicate which wanted to cash in, but he stood his ground.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to Misc.