Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Mar 2017, 08:48

the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:G-R-R-R.

People posting about hot chicks using words instead of pictures.


Exactly. None of her publicly available pictures are small enough to post on this here message board.

You don't know how to resize photos???????

#GFDIC
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11226
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby the cheese » 16 Mar 2017, 08:52

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:G-R-R-R.

People posting about hot chicks using words instead of pictures.


Exactly. None of her publicly available pictures are small enough to post on this here message board.

You don't know how to resize photos???????

#GFDIC


No?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16636
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Mar 2017, 08:55

the cheese wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:G-R-R-R.

People posting about hot chicks using words instead of pictures.


Exactly. None of her publicly available pictures are small enough to post on this here message board.

You don't know how to resize photos???????

#GFDIC


No?

What program(s) do your pics open in?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11226
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby the cheese » 16 Mar 2017, 09:02

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:G-R-R-R.

People posting about hot chicks using words instead of pictures.


Exactly. None of her publicly available pictures are small enough to post on this here message board.

You don't know how to resize photos???????

#GFDIC


No?

What program(s) do your pics open in?


Chrome.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16636
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Mar 2017, 09:09

Paint > Resize
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17250
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby the cheese » 16 Mar 2017, 09:20

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Paint > Resize


As mentioned in the box...that's a lot of effort.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16636
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Mar 2017, 09:23

the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Paint > Resize


As mentioned in the box...that's a lot of effort.


God forbid we take precious time away from ranking toast.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 09:28

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Paint > Resize


As mentioned in the box...that's a lot of effort.


God forbid we take precious time away from ranking toast.


Who wants to rank the best photo-editing programs?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15830
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Mar 2017, 09:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Paint > Resize


As mentioned in the box...that's a lot of effort.


God forbid we take precious time away from ranking toast. put effort into sharing photos of hot women and instead make us rely on our imaginations like it's 1950.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11226
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby chrisco » 16 Mar 2017, 19:05

I'm still waiting for cheese to figure out what a hot Persian chick actually looks like. Maybe they are all country out in Oklahoma, but that's not their best look.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10844
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 Mar 2017, 22:54

he should have just put up a SFW pic of mia khalia
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 23884
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Grrr: Things that make me mad for no good reason

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Mar 2017, 07:20

Rodney Farva wrote:he should have just put up a SFW pic of mia khalia

What if I told you that Semites and Aryans are distinct races?

ETA: On New Year's a few years ago I was dancing with this Iranian girl. At one point, a friend came over to say they were buying another round and if I wanted one. She said "is that you're friend?
"Yeah."
"that doesn't look good for you?"
"Why not?"
"I don't like black people. Or Chinese people."

Needless to say, we did not eff.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6403
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Previous

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ctz31 and 1 guest