Best Stand-Up Bits

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby mister bacon » 19 Jan 2018, 14:00

equinimity was really good. i enjoyed him tackling the trans folk being upset with him in the most chapelle way possible. the growing up poor around white people bit was like him telling my life story. really hit home for me. also enjoyed the draymond bit too. a+ work imo.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Jan 2018, 14:04

ctz31 wrote:Double Post. This one is good too.



I enjoyed that even though he was white and hysterical. Who was that?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25002
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby BigJohnStudd » 23 Jan 2018, 22:57



PG-13 for language and bikini boobs.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby ctz31 » 29 Jan 2018, 09:45

I went to a comedic viewing friday evening with my lovely in.....lovely rochester ny. I met her at a park n ride off a thruway exit because we were both leaving work and it was just easier that way. I drove her vehicle up, took a shade over an hour. I managed to only get in 2 fights w other morons on the road, because i have rage, and they drive like idiots. Both bitches. Bitches man. The 2nd one blew me a kiss. Got to the hotel and checked in. Unwound for a bit, and then met my pal, and his wife and another couple down at the bar for some drinks. I had some bourbon concoction that included a pour of some IPA. It was....ok.

We grabbed an uber and headed to the show. I grabbed a beam on the rocks and a shock top for white for $17, and then we found our seats. They were upper deck and pretty far away but they had screens so it was all good. Missed the very beginning of the opener but peeped most of it. He was very funny. A cat named Pat McGann i believe. His closer was pretty funny. a joke about how when he's watching his kids they always annoy him badgering him with when will mom be home, and he said he finally snapped "when i put my phone down and start paying attention to you, it means mom is almost home". You had to be there.

Then the main act came on. A guinea gent by the name of Sebastian Manisculco. Funny dude. He's a bit over the top with his theatrics, but eyeties enjoy his wop centered humour. That place had to be like 80% us, so he definitely killed.

After the show, 10 of us ubered to a restaurant. This place. http://www.noshroc.com/ The menu was very pretentious, but the food was awesome. We got four woodfire pizzas for the table, and some bread plate. Then i ordered the pollo loco entree. It was all great. Also enjoyed 2 bullet manhattans. My pal's brother picked up the entire tab. Swell guy. Had a ton of food leftover and it was great, so took a coupla doggie bags and went back to the hotel. Had one more manhattan at the hotel bar with my friend, and we chatted, then went upstairs to the room, put the food in the fridge, and did the vagina thing. Morning i ate puss and butt, and then she fellated me to completion. Hit the road about 9:30am. Got about 30 minutes down home and realized i forgot the food! Ugh i was so pissed off. Ruined my morning. The cleaning staff proly enjoyed my cuisine. Grabbed my truck from the park and ride, and went home to get the kids. another nice evening out.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Jan 2018, 10:45

how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25574
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby chrisco » 29 Jan 2018, 10:56

Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12775
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby ctz31 » 29 Jan 2018, 12:57

chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.


No, i just have wealthy friends and family. The guy that picked up the tab in florida owns a restaurant and the guy that picked up the tab in rochester owns 2 hotels.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Jan 2018, 13:05

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.


No, i just have wealthy friends and family. The guy that picked up the tab in florida owns a restaurant and the guy that picked up the tab in rochester owns 2 hotels.


No wonder he got a tummyache when he was going to meet poor-ass Prez and me. :cry:
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32020
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby ctz31 » 29 Jan 2018, 13:07

Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.


No, i just have wealthy friends and family. The guy that picked up the tab in florida owns a restaurant and the guy that picked up the tab in rochester owns 2 hotels.


No wonder he got a tummyache when he was going to meet poor-ass Prez and me. :cry:


I was planning to fight you tooth and nail for that bill at the end of our con!
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby chrisco » 29 Jan 2018, 14:05

ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.


No, i just have wealthy friends and family. The guy that picked up the tab in florida owns a restaurant and the guy that picked up the tab in rochester owns 2 hotels.


No wonder he got a tummyache when he was going to meet poor-ass Prez and me. :cry:


I was planning to fight you tooth and nail for that bill at the end of our con!

I'm Chrisco. I guessed wrong about the sort of people that 31 associates with.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12775
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Goose » 29 Jan 2018, 15:02

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:how do you keep connecting with people who like to pick up the tab for everyone? asking for prez.

I'm guessing that 31 is friends with a lot of people who like to feel important and make poor financial decisions in order to do so.

You might notice these people on the roads of ARE great country, they are the ones driving BIG trucks and luxury SUVs into office parks every morning.


No, i just have wealthy friends and family. The guy that picked up the tab in florida owns a restaurant and the guy that picked up the tab in rochester owns 2 hotels.


No wonder he got a tummyache when he was going to meet poor-ass Prez and me. :cry:


I was planning to fight you tooth and nail for that bill at the end of our con!

I'm Chrisco. I guessed wrong about the sort of people that 31 associates with.


Restaurants and hotels. I think you should have known the sort of people that 31 associates with.

Image

"So basically, sco, my business is video game arcades, laundry, cigarette machines and trucking. I dabble a little bit in personal loans and politics."
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3996
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 Feb 2018, 22:32

we enjoyed Bryan Callen tonight. very strong performer, clever, not wet-your-pants level funny but funny enough. would recommend. opener was some cocky Boston mick named Stevie Blue Eyes, eh, he was okay.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25574
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby TheWolf » 02 Feb 2018, 22:57

Rodney Farva wrote:we enjoyed Bryan Callen tonight. very strong performer, clever, not wet-your-pants level funny but funny enough. would recommend. opener was some cocky Boston mick named Stevie Blue Eyes, eh, he was okay.


Is Bryan Callen the wedding chapel guy from The Hangover?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19999
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 Feb 2018, 23:02

I know he was in it, don't remember his role. he's also the gym teacher on The Goldbergs, and apparently has been in a lot of other stuff.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25574
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Best Stand-Up Bits

Postby TheWolf » 02 Feb 2018, 23:13

Yeah that's the guy I'm thinking of. He seems pretty funny. Glad you enjoyed.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19999
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chrisco and 4 guests