Howard Stern

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Howard Stern

Postby ctz31 » 11 May 2017, 21:25

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Supposedly Howards dad died.

supposedly

Only 94. Gone too soon. RIP Ben
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 May 2017, 00:41

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Supposedly Howards dad died.

supposedly

Only 94. Gone too soon. RIP Ben

He's forcing his son to fart in the men's room in heaven, now.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2017, 07:50

Radar Online posted a story today that states his dad is "alive and doing well", according to a quote from his mom Rae Stern. They had nothing else other than that quote.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 12 May 2017, 07:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Radar Online posted a story today that states his dad is "alive and doing well", according to a quote from his mom Rae Stern. They had nothing else other than that quote.

I was thinking if his dad died it would be out by now
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2017, 07:56

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Radar Online posted a story today that states his dad is "alive and doing well", according to a quote from his mom Rae Stern. They had nothing else other than that quote.

I was thinking if his dad died it would be out by now

His sisters FB page appears to be public, and she's been posting shit this week about dog rescues. Ellen Stern Dunn. If u look thru her friends list, you'll find what appears to be a professional Stern page, not a personal one. Looks fake. If u click on that, it states Former Host for Sirius/XM. If u click on the pics, you'll see some comments from Ellen, making it seem to be a real page.

I just hope it's Beth related.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 May 2017, 09:22

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 May 2017, 13:25

So Howard was just being a little bitch, then, as usual?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 11:55

BigJohnStudd wrote:

Howard was back live today. He came on at 7 AM and began to address the silly rumors that were swirling - that his dad died, that Beth left him, Robin's cancer, that there was a lawsuit...he squashed all of it, and stated that he was sick and took a sick day. He insisted that he was telling the truth, and claimed to still be sick today. He said he only came in today because he didnt want his fans bitching any more and creating more rumors and reporters stalking his parents and his Therapy Horse Beth.

So there you have it. He was sick! Nothing to see here! Hope he feels better soon! I completely believe him. :^o

Some fans astutely pointed out that someone could of just sent a tweet out or given a quote to settle everyone down.

One caller today asked about the rumors, and included one that maybe Ralph had died. Howard said no, Ralph is alive and well. The caller said that was a shame. I LOLd.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 May 2017, 12:00

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Howard was back live today. He came on at 7 AM and began to address the silly rumors that were swirling - that his dad died, that Beth left him, Robin's cancer, that there was a lawsuit...he squashed all of it, and stated that he was sick and took a sick day. He insisted that he was telling the truth, and claimed to still be sick today. He said he only came in today because he didnt want his fans bitching any more and creating more rumors and reporters stalking his parents and his Therapy Horse Beth.

So there you have it. He was sick! Nothing to see here! Hope he feels better soon! I completely believe him. :^o

Some fans astutely pointed out that someone could of just sent a tweet out or given a quote to settle everyone down.

One caller today asked about the rumors, and included one that maybe Ralph had died. Howard said no, Ralph is alive and well. The caller said that was a shame. I LOLd.

He clearly did all this because he comes here and saw all your posts and felt the need to respond.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 12:02

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

He clearly did all this because he comes here and saw all your posts and felt the need to respond.

I am with you BSMB. That he was just sick was not believable.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 12:39

Did yall hear MFB's call today? I swear that was the first call ever by her that wasnt terrible. She said she B's her husband at least once a week for 4-5 mins at a time, has no gag-reflex, and does not let him reciprocate. She just B's him, then they go to S. Fucking awesome!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 15 May 2017, 12:41

wtf is mfb? smh!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 May 2017, 12:43

mister bacon wrote:wtf is mfb? smh!

mister fucking bacon?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 15 May 2017, 12:44

I believe thats Maryann From Brooklyn.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 12:45

mister bacon wrote:wtf is mfb? smh!