Howard Stern

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2017, 11:45

Prez wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:man artie looks like shit, what's he been up to lately, does he still have his own podcast?


Heroin is a helluva drug.


He hosts a subscription podcast. I have heard a couple of them when someone uploads to Youtube, but i only listen to when he bashes Howard. He has 1 or 2 sidekicks on the pod that do a lot of fake laughing.

He also does stand-up, which I have heard stinks. I still want to see him before he croaks.

He is also one of the top 3 or 4 billed actors on a new Judd Apatow HBO show called Crashing. I think the show is along the lines of a Louie or Dice. (Dice is an awesome show, Louie is brutal).

I have been thinking about his look. I wonder if he's going for this homeless look as a way to get people to talk about him. I mean, its completely insane.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Feb 2017, 11:49

Maybe he is transitioning into living as a woman.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18153
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Howard Stern

Postby chrisco » 13 Feb 2017, 13:26

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Maybe he is transitioning into living as a woman.


FIFY
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11765
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Howard Stern

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2017, 13:38

FACT OR FICTION: if artie transitioned into being a woman he would be back on the show as a regular within 18 mos.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25791
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Howard Stern

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2017, 13:40

mister bacon wrote:FoF, if artie transitioned into being a woman he would be back on the show as a regular within 18 mos.


Are you talking to me or Flush?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22582
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2017, 21:43

Ok I don't know wtf is going on with Benjy.

- yesterday he tweeted a link to a Q&A with Artie.
- today he tweeted four pics of his dick. (NSFW)
https://mobile.twitter.com/bronk/status ... 7632336896

Either he's been fired (likely) or the Stern show is getting back to basics (lol sure).
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Feb 2017, 11:45

Last day worked: Feb 8
Assuming they are live next Monday, Feb 27, that will of been 19 days in a row off.
Assuming they are live on Monday, they will have worked 6 days for the whole month before March 1.

Its February. They needed a break!

Not that it matters. Their live shows blow. Still, its a joke!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Feb 2017, 11:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Last day worked: Feb 8
Assuming they are live next Monday, Feb 27, that will of been 19 days in a row off.
Assuming they are live on Monday, they will have worked 6 days for the whole month before March 1.

Its February. They needed a break!

Not that it matters. Their live shows blow. Still, its a joke!


Dude, he's worked his ass off so much I heard he was going to Dusseldorf for Karneval.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22582
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Howard Stern

Postby bosux » 23 Feb 2017, 11:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Last day worked: Feb 8
Assuming they are live next Monday, Feb 27, that will of been 19 days in a row off.
Assuming they are live on Monday, they will have worked 6 days for the whole month before March 1.

Its February. They needed a break!

Not that it matters. Their live shows blow. Still, its a joke!


Dude, he's worked his ass off so much I heard he was going to Dusseldorf for Karneval.


for his costume he should dress as his wife

Image
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17148
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Feb 2017, 12:05

bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Last day worked: Feb 8
Assuming they are live next Monday, Feb 27, that will of been 19 days in a row off.
Assuming they are live on Monday, they will have worked 6 days for the whole month before March 1.

Its February. They needed a break!

Not that it matters. Their live shows blow. Still, its a joke!


Dude, he's worked his ass off so much I heard he was going to Dusseldorf for Karneval.


for his costume he should dress as his wife

Image


Beth is his therapy horse.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby mister bacon » 23 Feb 2017, 12:54

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Last day worked: Feb 8
Assuming they are live next Monday, Feb 27, that will of been 19 days in a row off.
Assuming they are live on Monday, they will have worked 6 days for the whole month before March 1.

Its February. They needed a break!

Not that it matters. Their live shows blow. Still, its a joke!


Dude, he's worked his ass off so much I heard he was going to Dusseldorf for Karneval.


for his costume he should dress as his wife

Image


Beth is his therapy horse.


this post entertained me. a rare feat in this thread's joyless existence. when is someone gonna get pissed at howard and snatch his wig? artie or jackie should put a bounty on it being done somewhere in public so tmz can capture it.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25791
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Feb 2017, 14:17

mister bacon wrote:this post entertained me. a rare feat in this thread's joyless existence. when is someone gonna get pissed at howard and snatch his wig? artie or jackie should put a bounty on it being done somewhere in public so tmz can capture it.


Artie has been trashing him fairly regularly, but Stern wont respond.

Here is a funny video. Howard has security block off a specific entrance and hallway that he comes into the Sirius building so that he doesnt have to interact with anyone.



Allegedly this happened bc Opie of Opie and Anthony started saying hello to him in the halls, and H did not like that. So now it appears Howard is off-limits to everyone in the building unless he wants to speak with them. Man of the people.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2017, 13:32

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Howard Stern

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 13:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Artie Lange arrested for cocaine, heroin possession in parking garage in Hoboken

Supposedly this is not fake news.


Who is the chick?

Image

Would.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Howard Stern

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2017, 13:41

ctz31 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Artie Lange arrested for cocaine, heroin possession in parking garage in Hoboken

Supposedly this is not fake news.


Who is the chick?

Image

Would.

She's not even half there! :corn:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11765
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jew Jitsu and 1 guest