Howard Stern

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Howard Stern

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Dec 2016, 23:27

Joey Boots has perished.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 23 Dec 2016, 23:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Joey Boots has perished.

Sharps had high pitch Eric going first. Shocker.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Dec 2016, 10:48

I did a lot of driving over the weekend. Thankfully alone. So I loaded up a bunch of Stern on YouTube stuff. The one below is well-known, and I had heard it before at least twice. But not in awhile. I was dying, dude. I seriously had trouble staying on the road. I am laughing thinking about it now.

This is also great, more in a "I cant believe Stern used to have an entertaining show" kinda way.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Dec 2016, 22:36

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Joey Boots has perished.

Sharps had high pitch Eric going first. Shocker.

Keeping my eye on the possibility of HPE killing Boots. The internet is all over this.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2017, 11:12

Seen this remark on facebook from someone:

My radio broke so I decided to cancel my subscription. When asked why, I told the customer service guy that Howard just wasn't worth it anymore, that his show had gone downhill. He said he had been hearing that a lot.

:lol:

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jan 2017, 10:31

JD mentioned to Will this morning that he needs to stop whining about hanging out with JD and his GF bc the GF friend ed Will, and obviously they dont hate Will. So i put on my sleuthing cap, and found the page! She uses a fake name. Here are some pics:

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 11 Jan 2017, 11:28

she's cute. her tattoos too, very tasteful so she obviously got them later in life.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Jan 2017, 10:43

Sour was on fire!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Feb 2017, 14:14

Ball - I just read that last year Dykstra told Howard he was a gigolo now.

Why did you not tell us this?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Feb 2017, 14:29

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ball - I just read that last year Dykstra told Howard he was a gigolo now.

Why did you not tell us this?

I think his tales are tall and his yarns are long.

He said that old women, like in their 80s, pay him for companionship and sex. I dont know if I believe him.

He also claimed to be the best head-giver, and that is #1 goal is to please woman by munching the puss. So they had him back in with 2 younger girls to corroborate his stores. They sounded legit. But then the online community determined that they were fake or something. One of them is in the pic below. The other one did not want her pic taken.

So who knows.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Feb 2017, 10:28

Lena Dunham was on Stern today. Howard asked her if she watched The Big Game. She said no, it didnt even occur to her. What did she do instead?

- She met a friend in the afternoon to discuss feminism for an hour
- She had women friends over in the evening to have a yoga party

She sounds like a fun person.

I didnt hear the whole thing, so I cant completely assure you that Howard fucked up the interview, but I am almost certain he did. He is terrible. Anyway, if you recall, Dunham was one of the most outspoken "celebs" that vowed to move to Canada if Trump one.

'I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there,' she said at the event, according to The Hollywood Reporter. 'I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will.'

Earlyish in the interview, Howard remarked that lena looked thinner than she does in her show, Girls on HBO, who's final season starts this coming Sunday. Lena said that the trauma of Donald Trump getting elected is good for anyone to lose weight, as she has been unable to eat. Howard moved right on past that comment to talk about her career.

He's truly the WOAT.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Feb 2017, 10:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Lena Dunham was on Stern today. Howard asked her if she watched The Big Game. She said no, it didnt even occur to her. What did she do instead?

- She met a friend in the afternoon to discuss feminism for an hour
- She had women friends over in the evening to have a yoga party

She sounds like a fun person.

I didnt hear the whole thing, so I cant completely assure you that Howard fucked up the interview, but I am almost certain he did. He is terrible. Anyway, if you recall, Dunham was one of the most outspoken "celebs" that vowed to move to Canada if Trump one.

'I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there,' she said at the event, according to The Hollywood Reporter. 'I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will.'

Earlyish in the interview, Howard remarked that lena looked thinner than she does in her show, Girls on HBO, who's final season starts this coming Sunday. Lena said that the trauma of Donald Trump getting elected is good for anyone to lose weight, as she has been unable to eat. Howard moved right on past that comment to talk about her career.

He's truly the WOAT.

Awesome post.

I have heard the whole thing. He did ask her about the moving to Canada thing. She said it was something she said in an interview with Andy Cohen early on in the election race, sort of as a joke bc there was no way in a million years that Trump would have a chance against the most qualified candidate America has ever had. Howard didnt press her on it. Her interview was pretty nauseating, frankly. She calls herself an "actor", and said that she gets paid fairly by HBO for the work she does for them. Good gracious.

Funny thing about the Stern Instagram page. They had to disable the comments on the pic of Lena Dunham the other day bc everyone was burying her. Then they disabled comments on the Nick Cannon pic yesterday bc ppl were bashing him! Pretty good stuff. People are loving the show these days haha.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2017, 22:59

That's Brian Phelan on the right, who worked on the Stern Show with Artie. This pic was yesterday lol.
Attachments
IMG_2589.JPG

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Feb 2017, 23:17

man artie looks like shit, what's he been up to lately, does he still have his own podcast?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Prez » 13 Feb 2017, 09:30

Jew Jitsu wrote:man artie looks like shit, what's he been up to lately, does he still have his own podcast?

Heroin is a helluva drug.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.