Howard Stern

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Howard Stern

Postby Prez » 19 Dec 2017, 08:21

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby mister bacon » 19 Dec 2017, 09:51

why are all the fans of this show so obsessed with the new jersey 6.5s the dudes from these shows allegedly bang?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Dec 2017, 13:14

Ball, gimme the reader's digest on why/how beth is a lesbian
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Prez » 19 Dec 2017, 13:17

SouthernYokel wrote:Ball, gimme the reader's digest on why/how beth is a lesbian

I think Ballz' joke was that HOWARD is the lesbian and Beth is in the half shirt.
Get it? THAT'S COMEDY!
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Dec 2017, 13:19

Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Ball, gimme the reader's digest on why/how beth is a lesbian

I think Ballz' joke was that HOWARD is the lesbian and Beth is in the half shirt.
Get it? THAT'S COMEDY!

:oops: hahaha. welp let's just go ahead and throw this one in the dumpster with the other times i was an idiot. getting pretty full out there.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Dec 2017, 14:45

Doesn’t How look really natural there doe?

Like how much photoshop was used lmfao
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2018, 09:02

PJ mentioned this to me and I think he’s correct. Richard seems to be on an unspoken of “punishment”, presumably for taking a month of paternity leave. He has barely been in studio since his return, is barely mentioned, and hasn’t been on a single panel, of which they’ve probably done 8-10 times since his return.

Really strange in my opinion. Is Howard really that much of a controlling asshole? I’d like some insight on this.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 09:05

I’m glad you have finally addressed this. We have spent literally days speculating
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 09:22

I got to listen to some current howard in florida cuz our rental had sirius. It was ok but nothing spectacular. His voice sounds different now than in say the artie years. He did work blue for a few comments.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 12:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:PJ mentioned this to me and I think he’s correct. Richard seems to be on an unspoken of “punishment”, presumably for taking a month of paternity leave. He has barely been in studio since his return, is barely mentioned, and hasn’t been on a single panel, of which they’ve probably done 8-10 times since his return.

Really strange in my opinion. Is Howard really that much of a controlling asshole? I’d like some insight on this.

Richard was on today with Sal.

I doubt it was punishment for the paternity leave. Shuli did the same thing and was only made fun of for the time away.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2018, 12:50

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:PJ mentioned this to me and I think he’s correct. Richard seems to be on an unspoken of “punishment”, presumably for taking a month of paternity leave. He has barely been in studio since his return, is barely mentioned, and hasn’t been on a single panel, of which they’ve probably done 8-10 times since his return.

I doubt it was punishment for the paternity leave. Shuli did the same thing and was only made fun of for the time away.

I didn’t hear him on today with Sal. That wasn’t during the panel, was it?

Somethings up, imo. Howard seems to have it in for Richard. Last week when they listed top movies of the year, Guardians was #2 I think. They brushed by it with no mention of Rich.

I’m keeping my eye on this, is all I’m saying.

Here’s another thang...so today was the last day of their 2 week 2017 Year in Review (after 2.5 weeks of Best if 2027 over their most recent vacation). Talk about beating a dead horse /31. But anyway, they obviously did a 2017 recap these past two work weeks as a way to get the panel in bc it’s the one thing that fans pretty universally responded positively to in the past 8 years. What are they gonna do next week to get the panel in? PJ?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 12:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

I didn’t hear him on today with Sal. That wasn’t during the panel, was it?

Somethings up, imo. Howard seems to have it in for Richard. Last week when they listed top movies of the year, Guardians was #2 I think. They brushed by it with no mention of Rich.

I’m keeping my eye on this, is all I’m saying.

Here’s another thang...so today was the last day of their 2 week 2017 Year in Review (after 2.5 weeks of Best if 2027 over their most recent vacation). Talk about beating a dead horse /31. But anyway, they obviously did a 2017 recap these past two work weeks as a way to get the panel in bc it’s the one thing that fans pretty universally responded positively to in the past 8 years. What are they gonna do next week to get the panel in? PJ?

It was about who showed their cock on the show more the last year, Richard or Sal? They were tied at 18 and were trying to come up with a tie breaker.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 14:58

I hope they do have a panel. They can discuss the Stern show and how relevant it is in 2018 beating out pay phones and typewriters.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2018, 15:26

PhillyJim76 wrote:I hope they do have a panel. They can discuss the Stern show and how relevant it is in 2018 beating out pay phones and typewriters.

Howard knows what people think, du. He said so today that he knows his fans basically hate him and trash him online all the time.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 15:58

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I hope they do have a panel. They can discuss the Stern show and how relevant it is in 2018 beating out pay phones and typewriters.

Howard knows what people think, du. He said so today that he knows his fans basically hate him and trash him online all the time.

Yet you still pay for Sirius
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.