Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Postby ctz31 » 06 Nov 2017, 12:29

bosux wrote:i had a dream last night that me and my capo ctz wacked some guy at my son's school because he ran off at the mouth. we did it with ice picks. we got away with it, but it haunted me. later in the dream my son's bike got stolen at school and i had to go back and talk to the school security officer and he had no fucking clue about the wacking. good job, ctz. omerta.

ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2017, 12:34

ctz31 wrote:
bosux wrote:i had a dream last night that me and my capo ctz wacked some guy at my son's school because he ran off at the mouth. we did it with ice picks. we got away with it, but it haunted me. later in the dream my son's bike got stolen at school and i had to go back and talk to the school security officer and he had no fucking clue about the wacking. good job, ctz. omerta.

I don't care for the Italian-American stereotypes in that film. Very discriminatory. And yes, I'm not Italian-American, but I have social media so my input matters.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby rickm3 » 24 Nov 2017, 21:20

Last night I had a dream that our Director of HR (who is married with 2 kids) got knocked up by our contact at Merrill Lynch that processes our stock option exercises (who is married with some number of kids). The 2 of them have never met in person (and I have only met the ML guy in person twice)...I just introduced them via e-mail a few weeks ago. She confessed to me (in the dream) that she was leaving hubby as a result. It was the most random dream I think I have ever had.

And no, I have never thought about her like that. I mean, if we were both single and drunk in a bar out of town...yeah sure I would.
rickm3
Hope College Alum

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 09:50

I had a dream last night that I was an NBA ref, and I called a technical foul on Kevin Garnett. Through some obscure rule that allowed him to stay in the game after 2, this was his 3rd T of the game, and led to an automatic suspension for the remainder of the season. He was not pleased. OK.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Nov 2017, 10:07

Somewhat similar dream: Don't remember the end or beginning, and not sure why, but for some reason I needed to convince NHL commissioner Gary Bettman that there was an NHL team called the Quebec Nordiques at one point.

I did not convince him.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Nov 2017, 10:46

i had a dream that i think was caused by this here board. i was at a party of some kind and an attractive women sat next to me and started talking to me. that blurry dream thing happened where the plot moves along but you don't remember any of it, and then i was fingering her on the couch. in front of the whole room. somehow only one person in the room noticed though. afterwards, she came up to me and asked me if i was fingering that woman on the couch...because that's what it looked like and i was all "nah fam, that's crazy talk." She got mad and said i had clearly been fingering that woman. I knew she knew my white and so the rest of the dream was me in terror that i was about to get caught and get divorced. i woke up in a cold sweat like 2 minutes before my alarm went off. real relaxing. thanks a lot jerks
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 10:48

SouthernYokel wrote:i had a dream that i think was caused by this here board. i was at a party of some kind and an attractive women sat next to me and started talking to me. that blurry dream thing happened where the plot moves along but you don't remember any of it, and then i was fingering her on the couch. in front of the whole room. somehow only one person in the room noticed though. afterwards, she came up to me and asked me if i was fingering that woman on the couch...because that's what it looked like and i was all "nah fam, that's crazy talk." She got mad and said i had clearly been fingering that woman. I knew she knew my white and so the rest of the dream was me in terror that i was about to get caught and get divorced. i woke up in a cold sweat like 2 minutes before my alarm went off. real relaxing. thanks a lot jerks

What are the odds that this happened at FuckFest 2017 in a blackout, and your dream is actually just bringing back a repressed memory?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Nov 2017, 10:49

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i had a dream that i think was caused by this here board. i was at a party of some kind and an attractive women sat next to me and started talking to me. that blurry dream thing happened where the plot moves along but you don't remember any of it, and then i was fingering her on the couch. in front of the whole room. somehow only one person in the room noticed though. afterwards, she came up to me and asked me if i was fingering that woman on the couch...because that's what it looked like and i was all "nah fam, that's crazy talk." She got mad and said i had clearly been fingering that woman. I knew she knew my white and so the rest of the dream was me in terror that i was about to get caught and get divorced. i woke up in a cold sweat like 2 minutes before my alarm went off. real relaxing. thanks a lot jerks

What are the odds that this happened at FuckFest 2017 in a blackout, and your dream is actually just bringing back a repressed memory?

50/50

ok 70/30
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 30 Nov 2017, 03:17

I had a dream last night that out of the blue Anthony Bourdain decided to sponsor my rec league basketball team. He gave us snazzy blue & white uniforms with our names on the back as well as plane tickets to Cape Town (via Johannesburg). I woke up before tip-off.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Goose » 30 Nov 2017, 13:39

I was getting dinner ready last night and saw that Disclosure just started, so I figured I'd watch a little of thirsty Demi giving or trying to give Michael Douglas the old, er, Douglas. Apparently I was too late and he had already made it home after their grope-fest.

So I'm not really paying attention and the scene comes back to MD and his boss (Donald Sutherland) in the elevator. Donald Sutherland does the following:

compliments MD on being a good employee,
complements his suit,
touches the fabric (whatever happened to, may I have this dance, please?),
reaches up and touches the collar (?),
starts massaging his neck (?!?),

Then we get POV from MD all you see is Sutherland's head, lunging forward, tongue out!

HOLY SHIT! I don't remember that part.

Cut to MD sitting up in bed screaming.

I really don't remember that part of the movie. Kind of unnerving. I fully expect it to be a well reviewed Gene's pick in the near future. #nnf
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Dec 2017, 10:50

Santa brought me a very odd dream on Xmas Eve.

I was in Hong Kong in some kind of fancy office building or hotel with a bunch of other people all dressed in dark business suits and being very serious. All of a sudden a bunch of assassin/ninja types burst in guns blazing. I managed to slip out and go through a sky bridge to another building in the complex where I sat down at a table for four in a restaurant with Howard Stern across from me and The Wolf next to him. The three of us were part of the same dark suited group from the other building but I didn’t know the red headed balding guy sitting next to me. Nobody is talking and I realize the guy next to me has a gun under the table cloth pointing at wolf. He kept shooting at Wolf, but the bullets somehow disappeared before reaching him, we all got bored with that and sat there.

Next thing I know I am in a golf cart kind of tram car thing on Cheung Chau one of Hong Kong’s outer islands (none of which have those kind of vehicles), with Wolf and 3 of my college buddies. We’re on the run from the ninja assassin guys who are somehow tied to cops/government. I’m telling them we have to lay low at a cheap little tourist hotel on the edge of the jungle which looked like a musty old European hotel, we are not to use names or code names for each other, we’ll use numbers from 1-5 based on our height. Luckily I had five different length pieces of matchstick cut raw veggies with me to demonstrate. I was #2, using a red bell pepper sliver, and Wolf was #3, green pepper, though I don’t remember if Wolf is taller than me IRL.

Then it’s months later and I am in the lobby of the hotel with the missus and some old white lady travel agent who is handing me a packet with a new passport and tickets for a grand tour (her words) of Italy, all with me using an alias that is my real first name and middle initial with some clunky Slavic last name, all of which will finally get me off Cheung Chau and out of Hong Kong.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Dec 2017, 13:21

Rodney Farva wrote:Nobody is talking and I realize the guy next to me has a gun under the table cloth pointing at wolf. He kept shooting at Wolf, but the bullets somehow disappeared before reaching him,

Well, that explains why I was unable to assassinate TheWolf at lunch the other day. :beatsme:
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » 25 Dec 2017, 14:48

I think Rod watched the John Wyck series this week.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 25 Dec 2017, 19:27

That's a very detailed dream.

Fun fact: not one bullet fired at me under a table has ever hit me.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Feb 2018, 10:37

I was on a rooftop of a tall, old building. Down below was a town, shoreline, some boats and beaches. For some reason I thought it was Greece but it didn’t look like I would imagine anywhere in Greece looks. I lived there and this was my roof deck.

Some weird nerd/hippy comes slowly flying up from below, he was wearing some kind of flying helmet. It looked like an older motorcycle helmet but somehow made him fly. He had a plastic plate in his hand with some ribs or lamb chops which he accidentally dropped over the side of the roof. He shrugged, circled around the rooftop and flew away.

I peeped over the edge to see if I could figure out where the ribs fell and couldn’t. Sat back down and flying hippy guy is back with a different flying helmet. This one also had a wheel on the top. He had another plate but this time it was covered with foil. He landed, smiled, and flipped upside down and started riding on the wheel on top of the helmet in kind of a handstand. He went around the corner and disappeared.

Then I looked over and there were quite a few people at other tables on the roof, which miffed me because I thought I had the whole roof and didn’t know how they got up there or why they were there.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.