Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Postby mj3528 » 18 Apr 2017, 09:28

TheWolf wrote:I've had really vivid and bizarre dreams 3 nights in a row. NyQuil is a hell of a drug.

Last night's was that I had 2 wives. One was the Wolfette; the other was a girl I was obsessed with in middle school and haven't seen in 20 years. The main premise of the dream was that wife #2 wanted to fuck all the time, and they were both perfectly content with this arrangement.

ETA: I'm not FB friends with her so I can't find many pics, but she appears to be a trashy-looking hairdresser now. Not as hot as I remember her being when we were 14, but still would.

(#4 in 2nd pic)

'sup, #3?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 18 Apr 2017, 09:36

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I've had really vivid and bizarre dreams 3 nights in a row. NyQuil is a hell of a drug.

Last night's was that I had 2 wives. One was the Wolfette; the other was a girl I was obsessed with in middle school and haven't seen in 20 years. The main premise of the dream was that wife #2 wanted to fuck all the time, and they were both perfectly content with this arrangement.

ETA: I'm not FB friends with her so I can't find many pics, but she appears to be a trashy-looking hairdresser now. Not as hot as I remember her being when we were 14, but still would.

(#4 in 2nd pic)

'sup, #3?

She's apparently from the town I grew up in, too. I never seen her befpre, but would certainly like to see more of her.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 Apr 2017, 10:08

Wolf I love trashy girls. Love them. It's my Achilles heel. Out with my cousins this past weekend, I was legit getting hit on by a waitress at the bar. 29, single mom. I think she thought I had money. It was fabulous.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2017, 10:28

PhillyJim76 wrote:Wolf I love trashy girls. Love them. It's my Achilles heel. Out with my cousins this past weekend, I was legit getting hit on by a waitress at the bar. 29, single mom. I think she thought I had money. It was fabulous.

I thought your cousin with the kid had a boyfriend now.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 Apr 2017, 10:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Wolf I love trashy girls. Love them. It's my Achilles heel. Out with my cousins this past weekend, I was legit getting hit on by a waitress at the bar. 29, single mom. I think she thought I had money. It was fabulous.

I thought your cousin with the kid had a boyfriend now.

You dick
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Aug 2017, 07:46

I had a dream last night that i was in Game of Thrones, but it was like a cross country obstacle race thing. BD79 was also in the race, he was the first person to die. There was a mystery about exactly how he had died because no one knew about the dragons yet, BUT I KNEW. I was spending my time trying to warn everyone not to go looking for BD because they also would be murdered/eaten by a dragon. Everyone was laughing me off and heading out in the search party...and then my son was standing 3 inches from my face asking me to rebutton his pajamas and i was awake.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 31 Aug 2017, 08:52

I had the dumbest dream last night.

So, I'm like a James Bond type, and I need to stop the aliens from getting the computer codes and blowing up the world. We could stop there and it's dumb but continuing: so I reach the citadel and I open the final boss' door only to discover there were no aliens - it was the computer itself that was threatening the world the whole time.

I then woke up, started laughing, and said "that was fucking retarded."
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 31 Aug 2017, 08:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I had the dumbest dream last night.

So, I'm like a James Bond type, and I need to stop the aliens from getting the computer codes and blowing up the world. We could stop there and it's dumb but continuing: so I reach the citadel and I open the final boss' door only to discover there were no aliens - it was the computer itself that was threatening the world the whole time.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Aug 2017, 08:55

So you didn't kill skynet? Fuck.....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 31 Aug 2017, 09:24

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

So you didn't kill skynet? Fuck.....

MTM is the three eyed raven.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 31 Aug 2017, 09:34

No "Larry!' chants for you.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby the cheese » 31 Aug 2017, 11:15

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby babylurch » 28 Oct 2017, 07:41

Last night I dreamed that I had to work with Trump. He was supposed to be helping negotiate something, but he mostly just sat there and stared at the parties. Whenever people came up to introduce their kids to him he would automatically stick his tongue out at them. There were also a lot of kittens in the dream. Trump kept trying to play with them, but only managing to knock them off the table or railing or whatever they were on. He just was the most awkward human ever.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Oct 2017, 06:46

:19:

loljk
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 06 Nov 2017, 10:01

i had a dream last night that me and my capo ctz wacked some guy at my son's school because he ran off at the mouth. we did it with ice picks. we got away with it, but it haunted me. later in the dream my son's bike got stolen at school and i had to go back and talk to the school security officer and he had no fucking clue about the wacking. good job, ctz. omerta.
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.