Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Dreams (SOTSG or otherwise)

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Dec 2005, 07:36

Thought we could have a centralized place for this, since from time to time people are mentioning dreams they've had showing how much SOTSG has seeped into their unconsciousness, or otherwise.

I'll start off with a non-SOTSG one: the other night I dreamt I was having dinner at a restaurant with a big group of people sitting at a really long table, and I was sitting at one of the ends. It was a casual italian place. OJ Simpson was two seats to my right, and I don't recall who any of the others were. OJ looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was until someone came by and asked him for his autograph. Once he started writing, the letters suddenly looked huge and I thought "FUCK!!! It's OJ!!! I fucking hate that guy!!!" So I jumped up and started screaming and swearing at him, and he got a really hurt look in his eyes. And that was it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Magnum » 30 Dec 2005, 07:46

um, i had a dream i made out with Theny the other night. i don't remember why or what else happened.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Dec 2005, 08:00

Magnum wrote:um, i had a dream i made out with Theny the other night. i don't remember why or what else happened.

is that the avatar talking?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Magnum » 30 Dec 2005, 08:05

Rodney Farva wrote:
Magnum wrote:um, i had a dream i made out with Theny the other night. i don't remember why or what else happened.

nah, theny would like that too much.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Dec 2005, 08:13

Magnum wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:

nah, theny would like that too much.

i had a dream that theny and i renacted the dwight stephenson-dan marino combination repeatedly. hut 1 hut 2 hut 3 HUT
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 30 Dec 2005, 08:20

I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Magnum » 09 Jan 2006, 13:24

i had a dream that i met theny and he was actually a girl in real life. he had posted those rugged pictures to throw everyone off.

i need to stop dreaming about theny. :oops:
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby PrettyKimmy » 09 Jan 2006, 13:25

I had a dream that I was still in high school and I kept getting these weird gifts in my locker with notes signed by Southern Yokel.
PrettyKimmy
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby Gaylord » 09 Jan 2006, 13:28

I had a dream last week that I created the name "SuperGaylord" and bashed everyone, then got thrown off the board for having two names, then I met with Frank and firstborn, and they were like "you're our funniest poster, and Gaylord's corner is our best thread, we want to bring you back, but too many people complained... you'll have to wait til things die down" Then I tried to get them to tell me who was complaining, but Frank wouldn't reveal it... I know it was Wolf though, that kid's always been jealous of the Corner...
TheDooze - I'll win with stories, and Tom Brady-esque swagger

IhateTomBrady - Tom Brady-esque swagger? Is that code for walking bow-legged from the ass reaming your boyfriend gave you the night before Dooze?
Gaylord
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2006, 13:29

A SY dream, interesting.

I had a dream last night that I was at the grocery store (Winn Dixie, not Publix) and Tiger Woods was the cashier. I tried paying for my stuff with a credit card and when he ran it, he said he did a credit check on me and it wasn't good. He then proceeded to lecture me and hurl various unprovoked insults at me for like 5 minutes. Screw you Tiger Woods.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2006, 13:37

Colonel Angus wrote:I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!

hahaha. Thats great. I didnt see this thread before.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2006, 14:22

PrettyKimmy wrote:I had a dream that I was still in high school and I kept getting these weird gifts in my locker with notes signed by Southern Yokel.

So...um...did you get the George Foreman Grill or not? Cause i'm gonna kick some Amazon ass if you didn't.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2006, 14:33

I didn't realize that Magnum has had like 4 dreams about me. I need to start reading these threads more often. And I'm definitely a dude in real life, you're the one who threw everybody off!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Magnum » 09 Jan 2006, 14:40

Theny wrote:I didn't realize that Magnum has had like 4 dreams about me. I need to start reading these threads more often. And I'm definitely a dude in real life, you're the one who threw everybody off!

i know, i know! it was a weird dream. and it's pretty sad that i had dreams about someone on a message board that i've never met.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby nova » 09 Jan 2006, 14:43

Magnum wrote:
Theny wrote:I didn't realize that Magnum has had like 4 dreams about me. I need to start reading these threads more often. And I'm definitely a dude in real life, you're the one who threw everybody off!

i know, i know! it was a weird dream. and it's pretty sad that i had dreams about someone on a message board that i've never met.

Sure beats Tiff dream about Wolf cooking pasta in her pink bathrobe. I am sure you know Wolf well enough for that to creep the hell out of you.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Next

Return to Misc.