How Much Do You Weigh?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: How Much Do You Weigh?

Postby Prez » 11 Jan 2016, 06:15

Prez wrote:I will not be weighing myself until I get home but the o/u is 215.
Based on my drinking and diet, I'm taking the over.

Official back to work weight:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

\:D/
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 11 Jan 2016, 06:22

Prez wrote:

215 would've been a little much, no matter how much you ate and drank.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Jan 2016, 07:00

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:

215 would've been a little much, no matter how much you ate and drank.

Yeah, I have a PhD in Obesity and I don't think I've ever averaged a pound gain a day, even on a cruise with limited exercise and unlimited buffets.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2016, 08:51

I checked in under 205 today which was a little surprising.

Biggest change for me lately is that I've stopped taking omeprazole for reflux. I've been taking it for 15 years now and my last checkup had me deficient in Vitaims D and B12. There's a link between those two things.

Because I wanted to lay off the omeprazole, I started taking a probiotic in the morning and its been good for me. More solid dooks and less severe reflux. I still have stomach acid problems on a daily basis but they don't last as long and are easier to grit out.

The Daint Squad will also be happy with me. I'm on team salad for work lunches and have shifted my breakfast towards less bagels and more cereals with fruit.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Feb 2016, 08:55

chrisco wrote:I checked in under 205 today which was a little surprising.

Biggest change for me lately is that I've stopped taking omeprazole for reflux. I've been taking it for 15 years now and my last checkup had me deficient in Vitaims D and B12. There's a link between those two things.

Because I wanted to lay off the omeprazole, I started taking a probiotic in the morning and its been good for me. More solid dooks and less severe reflux. I still have stomach acid problems on a daily basis but they don't last as long and are easier to grit out.

The Daint Squad will also be happy with me. I'm on team salad for work lunches and have shifted my breakfast towards less bagels and more cereals with fruit.

how tall are you sco? i had eve-ridix reflux back in the day (omeprazole/esomeprazole were still prescription only at the time). my gut was pushing down on my stomach when i laid down and sent acid up my esophagus. lost weight, boom, reflux gone.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 12 Feb 2016, 08:56

ctz would not approve of your new breakfast choice. He would never eat with one of those people.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby Prez » 12 Feb 2016, 08:58

Congrats on 205. I weighed in at 206.4 this morning. I'm hoping to tread water at this weight until it warms up enough for me to start walking again. I'm also planning on quitting weed and beer during umpire season of April and May (I might drink beer at FlushCon16 doe) which will help get me back under 200.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Feb 2016, 08:59

Prez wrote:

Congrats on 205. I weighed in at 206.4 this morning. I'm hoping to tread water at this weight until it warms up enough for me to start walking again. I'm also planning on quitting weed and beer during umpire season of April and May (I might drink beer at FlushCon16 doe) which will help get me back under 200.

I signed up for svelte Prez, not hefty Prez. :mrgreen:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2016, 09:02

SouthernYokel wrote:

how tall are you sco? i had eve-ridix reflux back in the day (omeprazole/esomeprazole were still prescription only at the time). my gut was pushing down on my stomach when i laid down and sent acid up my esophagus. lost weight, boom, reflux gone.

6'3. I've had reflux my entire adult life from 170 to 210 pounds. It runs in the family. Diet has had the biggest impact on controlling it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Feb 2016, 09:06

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

6'3. I've had reflux my entire adult life from 170 to 210 pounds. It runs in the family. Diet has had the biggest impact on controlling it.

well that sucks. hopefully one day you can safely enjoy a tangerine.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 12 Feb 2016, 15:15

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Reflux is a lonely child.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby JT99 » 12 Feb 2016, 15:18

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2016, 15:47

the reflux is a lonely child, it dances in my tum. :corn:
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Goose » 13 Feb 2016, 14:19

JT99 wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

His name is Rio and he's fancy with the puns
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby Prez » 07 Aug 2017, 09:16

I have not been walking regularly and have been eating shitty food (in reasonable portions). I've been avoiding weighing myself for fear that I gained way too much weight.

Recap for those who don't remember: I got to 300 lbs in Dec 2013 and eventually got under 200 lbs right before I went to Hawaii in Dec 2015. I was around 220 early this year but haven't weighed myself since Feb (I think). I figured I was in the 230 -235 range. In the last week, four different people have commented that I look like I lost weight so I finally decided to weigh in.

I weigh 217.1

I'm pleasantly surprised

Prez
The MAWG

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.