Politics

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Politics

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 Oct 2017, 21:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Give me an immigrant ten times out of ten for any job, let alone the menial ones.


This is very accurate. Motherfuckers work really hard when theyre not sure theyre going to make it

so bring back slavery?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12150
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Politics

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Oct 2017, 21:59

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Give me an immigrant ten times out of ten for any job, let alone the menial ones.


This is very accurate. Motherfuckers work really hard when theyre not sure theyre going to make it

so bring back slavery?


I need them to pay into social security so no. Wage slavery though, sure
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29523
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Politics

Postby TheWolf » 12 Oct 2017, 22:04

Rodney Farva wrote:before you get lost in your welfare queen fantasy, you really think an unemployed single person is collecting $440 a week from government assistance? gtfooh.


The welfare thing was kind of a cop out, w.e. My point is that if you're only qualified to do work that pays $11/hour, why the duck should you think you're too good for it but it's OK for the mexicans?

They definitely do work way harder thoigh, so I'm happy to let the immigrants do it. I likely have no point.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17927
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Politics

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Oct 2017, 22:07

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:before you get lost in your welfare queen fantasy, you really think an unemployed single person is collecting $440 a week from government assistance? gtfooh.


The welfare thing was kind of a cop out, w.e. My point is that if you're only qualified to do work that pays $11/hour, why the duck should you think you're too good for it but it's OK for the mexicans?

They definitely do work way harder thoigh, so I'm happy to let the immigrants do it. I likely have no point.

An adult (25+ ish) white or black making $11 an hour will work for five weeks and then quit once he gets a couple paychecks under his belt.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8726
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Politics

Postby JT99 » 12 Oct 2017, 22:19

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Give me an immigrant ten times out of ten for any job, let alone the menial ones.


This is very accurate. Motherfuckers work really hard when theyre not sure theyre going to make it

so bring back slavery?


When did it leave? Y'all just changed the name [/bacon]
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Politics

Postby mister bacon » 13 Oct 2017, 07:26

JT99 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Give me an immigrant ten times out of ten for any job, let alone the menial ones.


This is very accurate. Motherfuckers work really hard when theyre not sure theyre going to make it

so bring back slavery?


When did it leave? Y'all just changed the name [/bacon]


there's an entire documentary about the prison exception to the 13th amendment and I spoke on a panel at my church about it on Wed. night with a professor and a convicted felon (not kite).




this post is peak bacon and I may need to go out on a high note.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26123
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Politics

Postby babylurch » 13 Oct 2017, 07:45

Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
User avatar
babylurch
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4504
Joined: 11 May 2006, 16:07
Location: 2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion

Re: Politics

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Oct 2017, 08:16

13th is a really good doc, highly recommended.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Politics

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Oct 2017, 10:44

babylurch wrote:Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?


Hillary's slaves in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion.

ETA: Not "subject", "point". I suck.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Politics

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Oct 2017, 09:34

Thought this was a pretty good read:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... federalist
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Politics

Postby chrisco » 16 Oct 2017, 10:09

Briandong79 wrote:Thought this was a pretty good read:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... federalist

The original point was cogent, then it went inside baseball and I got lost. Sorry, but I can't keep track of second tier publications, who is editing them, and what they did wrong in this beef or that.

Sort of sums up our political situation right now.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11999
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Politics

Postby bosux » 16 Oct 2017, 10:24

BigJohnStudd wrote:
babylurch wrote:Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?


Hillary's slaves in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion.

ETA: Not "subject", "point". I suck.


and yet misteralsharptonbacon was 'with her'...smdh yall
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17332
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Politics

Postby mister bacon » 16 Oct 2017, 13:03

bosux wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
babylurch wrote:Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?


Hillary's slaves in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion.

ETA: Not "subject", "point". I suck.


and yet misteralsharptonbacon was 'with her'...smdh yall



you should watch that 13th documentary. they really take the Clinton's to task for mass incarceration.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26123
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Politics

Postby bosux » 16 Oct 2017, 13:28

mister bacon wrote:
bosux wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
babylurch wrote:Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?


Hillary's slaves in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion.

ETA: Not "subject", "point". I suck.


and yet misteralsharptonbacon was 'with her'...smdh yall



you should watch that 13th documentary. they really take the Clinton's to task for mass incarceration.


i already know that stuff #woke

and with that in mind, how could you POSSIBLY support her?

#berniewouldofwon
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17332
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Politics

Postby mister bacon » 16 Oct 2017, 15:41

bosux wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
bosux wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
babylurch wrote:Bakes:
What was the point of the talk? Education, warning, fomenting civil unrest, client development?


Hillary's slaves in the Arkansas Governor's Mansion.

ETA: Not "subject", "point". I suck.


and yet misteralsharptonbacon was 'with her'...smdh yall



you should watch that 13th documentary. th7ey really take the Clinton's to task for mass incarceration.


i already know that stuff #woke

and with that in mind, how could you POSSIBLY support her?

#berniewouldofwon


bernie voted for the same bill, as did most of Congress. something you would know if you took the time to watch the documentary ijs.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26123
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron