The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The battle for dignity: What are you eating?

Postby ctz31 » 25 Jul 2017, 08:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:do you want the 2pm-5pm window or the 8pm-11pm window?

def the early window. i am concerned about what all the salt is going to do to me overnight. haha.

tbf i don't like this for you. this could lead you down the wrong path. Pls reconsider.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Jul 2017, 18:04

I have doubts that Jike and I could eat that pizza together in an hour. That is a big fucking task.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Jul 2017, 22:21

Frank the Tank wrote:I have doubts that Jike and I could eat that pizza together in an hour. That is a big fucking task.

Frank, I say this with love, but that is the dumbest thing you've ever said. I can scarf down at least my half of that in 30 min tops and I've never even come close to pushing #3hunna
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 01 Aug 2017, 12:01

#OKToday - I've been eating a lot of peanut butter and butter on hamburger buns sangos lately.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Aug 2017, 12:04

chrisco wrote:#OKToday - I've been eating a lot of peanut butter and butter on hamburger buns sangos lately.

Are you poor? /SOTSG
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Aug 2017, 12:05

chrisco wrote:#OKToday - I've been eating a lot of peanut butter and butter on hamburger buns sangos lately.

Peanut butter.....AND.....butter?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 01 Aug 2017, 12:16

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Easy to make, decent filler between meals, and we've had an assload of frozen cheapo hamburger buns in the freezer from our 4th of July grilling.

Also it's damn tasty.

I regret nothing except blowing all my money on the block chain and having to eat these all day.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Aug 2017, 12:29

chrisco wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Easy to make, decent filler between meals, and we've had an assload of frozen cheapo hamburger buns in the freezer from our 4th of July grilling.

Also it's damn tasty.

I regret nothing except blowing all my money on the block chain and having to eat these all day.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Aug 2017, 23:07

made my first visit to a waffle house today. was lunch time, tempted to get breakfast anyway but went with a patty melt with bacon, which came with hash browns. place looked pretty dumpy but i appreciated that we could watch the short order cook do his work and they were making what looked to be real food instead of artificial mcdonald's crap. food was pretty tasty - hash browns were pretty crispy, which was nice - the price was right, the people there were pretty nice. no complaints, would go again.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 Aug 2017, 22:44

as i mentioned in the box today, when i was out living the retiree high life running various and sundry errands, i found a place for lunch called Black Hog BBQ. while i was afraid i would feel small and inadequate see what i did there it was a nice place and the food was really good. i had smoked pulled pork with cornbread, greens and sweet potato fries, washed down with a Shiner Bock. sauce was nicely balanced, not too sweet, and there were a lot of them on the table to try as well. deelish. this was about halfway through, of course i housed the whole thing.

as i also mentioned in the box, the two waitresses were filthy. looked eyetie, could have been sisters or cousins. a little thick in a pleasing, athletic kind of way, great racks, better than emily ratface in terms of the face if a little strong, and thirty tons of brown blush on the cheeks. my server, who was the taller and bustier of the two, kept calling me honey and occasionally touching my arm. we're obviously in love, she will have a brilliant career as the second lady farva no doubt.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Aug 2017, 08:36

black hog bbq. nice.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Aug 2017, 08:45

Barbecue, collard greens, corn bread, and beer at a place called Black Hog? norv would be proud.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Aug 2017, 08:48

the cheesette too
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby babylurch » 15 Aug 2017, 09:29

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:the cheesette too

Not proud, just 'tired'.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 Aug 2017, 20:59

Lol god even lurch getting in on the cheeseette ripping. If there is a god I deserve to get saddled with the biggest mud shark this side of the Ohio river
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.