Obscure TV Shows

Re: Obscure TV Shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Mar 2017, 14:21

Is anyone else tired of seeing the facebook posts about how they cant handle the drama on This Is Us? "Its so heart-wrenching I cant take it!"

STFU. I hate people.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Mar 2017, 14:27

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is anyone else tired of seeing the facebook posts about how they cant handle the drama on This Is Us? "Its so heart-wrenching I cant take it!"

STFU. I hate people.

the missus and the kids watch it. i'm not a fan. mandy moore looks pretty good but that's the only thing i can think to recommend about it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Mar 2017, 14:30

Rodney Farva wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is anyone else tired of seeing the facebook posts about how they cant handle the drama on This Is Us? "Its so heart-wrenching I cant take it!"

STFU. I hate people.

the missus and the kids watch it. i'm not a fan. mandy moore looks pretty good but that's the only thing i can think to recommend about it.

white loves it and i have to leave the room when it starts because i can't help but make fun of it, which makes her furious. i have also seen the sosh meets posts about the show and am surprised people don't find it as pandering as i do.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 15 Mar 2017, 17:07

It's not horrible. I don't go out of my way to watch, but I've seen worse.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 09:19

JichaelDick wrote:It's not horrible. I don't go out of my way to watch, but I've seen worse.

This is an acceptable take. It's clearly made for woman, because it's way over the top with the sappy feel-goodness about how much these people love each other and OMG it's just so EMOTIONAL! Which means my wife is obsessed, of course. But there are far worse things on TV.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Mar 2017, 09:45

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:It's not horrible. I don't go out of my way to watch, but I've seen worse.

This is an acceptable take. It's clearly made for woman, because it's way over the top with the sappy feel-goodness about how much these people love each other and OMG it's just so EMOTIONAL! Which means my wife is obsessed, of course. But there are far worse things on TV.

Yeah, I know.

Like NCIS.
or CSI
or NCIS LA
or Scorpion
or Bull
or CSI Cyber
or The Mysteries of Laura
or Castle
or Feud (Joan Crawford and Bette Davis)
But NOT NCIS New Orleans. We dont like that one.

JTFC. I am still 2 eps behind on Billions and Last Man on Earth.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 16 Mar 2017, 10:49

Pros: I watch what I want when I want.
Cons: I cry myself to sleep most nights

#cordellandcordell
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 16 Mar 2017, 11:05

PhillyJim76 wrote:Pros: I watch what I want when I want.

#cordellandcordell

I never knew cordell and cordell was national until you mentioned it. I thought it was a Utah firm as that was the only place I had ever heard their radio commercials
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Magnum » 16 Mar 2017, 11:33

I watch This is Us, but I feel like it's one of those shows I feel obligated to watch, rather than excited to watch. I guess I don't get why everyone thinks it's the best show ever.

Is Feud bad Balls? I have a couple episodes on my DVR that I need to watch.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Mar 2017, 11:44

Magnum wrote:I watch This is Us, but I feel like it's one of those shows I feel obligated to watch, rather than excited to watch. I guess I don't get why everyone thinks it's the best show ever.

Is Feud bad Balls? I have a couple episodes on my DVR that I need to watch.

I havent seen an ep yet. I wouldnt watch something like that, and she hasnt had it on with me in the room. She has been taping them.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Mar 2017, 11:56

mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Pros: I watch what I want when I want.

#cordellandcordell

I never knew cordell and cordell was national until you mentioned it. I thought it was a Utah firm as that was the only place I had ever heard their radio commercials

I had always thought they were STL based off of Ozzie Smith's endorsement of them in the 90's or early 2000's.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 08:00

I wasn't sleeping well last night and ended up down a rabbit hole on youtube that led me to a Canadian show called "LetterKenny".

Small town, hockey players, locals, goths, hottish and whorey chick, Fargo accents, tons of slang.

Through a couple of eps, it feels like my spirit animal.

I have to believe that a TRU Canadian like MTM has seen this.

ETA: cast photo

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Magnum » 22 Mar 2017, 09:15

JT99 wrote:I wasn't sleeping well last night and ended up down a rabbit hole on youtube that led me to a Canadian show called "LetterKenny".

Small town, hockey players, locals, goths, hottish and whorey chick, Fargo accents, tons of slang.

Is the black chick from Where in the World is Carmen Santiago?
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Mar 2017, 09:18

Magnum wrote:
JT99 wrote:I wasn't sleeping well last night and ended up down a rabbit hole on youtube that led me to a Canadian show called "LetterKenny".

Is the black chick from Where in the World is Carmen Santiago?

Sadly, it is not. The Chief has been taking a dirt nap since 2013.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 09:20

I like the white chick a lot.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to TV