Worst commercial on TV (Sponsored by GEICO)

Re: Worst commercial on TV (Sponsored by Chevy Silverado)

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Nov 2016, 11:47

This Apple commercial with Frankenstein blows. You know the little girl is going to grow up to be some arch-villain in a volcano lair. The accent gives it away.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2016, 14:08

Frank the Tank wrote:This Apple commercial with Frankenstein blows. You know the little girl is going to grow up to be some arch-villain in a volcano lair. The accent gives it away.

the touching holiday commercials are always bad. except for the budweiser one where the guy sold his horse. but even that one becomes problematic when you think about how much could he really have loved this horse if he was willing to sell it to an alcohol conglomerate*.

My white loves the Amazon touching holiday commercial where the priest and imam buy each other knee pads.

*he trains clydesdales specifically for budweiser, i know, it's a joke don't @ me
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 19 Dec 2016, 14:21

I don't think I can stand to see this commercial one more time:

ungrateful children
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 19 Dec 2016, 15:57

mj3528 wrote:I don't think I can stand to see this commercial one more time:

ungrateful children

What do they have to be grateful for? There's no wifi and no shows.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Dec 2016, 16:03

TheWolf wrote:

ungrateful children

Spending time with their grandparents. Home cooked meals. Being out of the house.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 Dec 2016, 03:05

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

ungrateful children

Spending time with their grandparents. Home cooked meals. Being out of the house.

Jeez that picture makes me sad. Be nice to old people.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby jman » 04 Jan 2017, 14:25

anyone else get a little creeped out by the commercial with the little kids playing Romeo and Juliet? You know...the teenagers that fell into an illicit relationship and eventually offed themselves?
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Jan 2017, 14:27

jman wrote:anyone else get a little creeped out by the commercial with the little kids playing Romeo and Juliet? You know...the teenagers that fell into an illicit relationship and eventually offed themselves?

THANK YOU! I get what they're trying to show, but would've been better as a kid shooting an action film or sports movie.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2017, 14:37

Frank the Tank wrote:
jman wrote:anyone else get a little creeped out by the commercial with the little kids playing Romeo and Juliet? You know...the teenagers that fell into an illicit relationship and eventually offed themselves?

THANK YOU! I get what they're trying to show, but would've been better as a kid shooting an action film or sports movie.

thirded
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Goose » 04 Jan 2017, 15:50

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

thirded

Name the film with the Romeo and Juliet related quotes:

"Cop Enjoys Watching Young Lovers?"

"Local Bobby Gives Thumbs Up to Teen Suicide?"
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby the cheese » 12 Jan 2017, 22:53

That gatorade energy bar commercial where all of the various sports teens are singing Kanye's 2010 hit All of the Lights.

Because sports teens love group sing-a-longs of decade old songs by guys who make overpriced and artificially scarce shoes.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 13 Jan 2017, 06:43

the cheese wrote:That gatorade energy bar commercial where all of the various sports teens are singing Kanye's 2010 hit All of the Lights.

Because sports teens love group sing-a-longs of decade old songs by guys who make overpriced and artificially scarce shoes.

That's all true, but I will tell you what, they will sing the fuck out of a Lil' Herb song when you are driving them home after football practice.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jan 2017, 09:23

JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:That gatorade energy bar commercial where all of the various sports teens are singing Kanye's 2010 hit All of the Lights.

That's all true, but I will tell you what, they will sing the fuck out of a Lil' Herb song when you are driving them home after football practice.

my problem with this commercial is not the song choice, it's that they're all singing with their mouth full of gatorade bar. the fuck is that?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 13 Jan 2017, 12:31

my problem is that it's a song about the fallout from a domestic violence conviction and they have HS athletes singing about it. wtf?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Jan 2017, 13:36

mister bacon wrote:

my problem is that it's a song about the fallout from a domestic violence conviction and they have HS athletes singing about it. wtf?

What's the problem? /Mixon
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to TV