The Good Place

Re: The Good Place

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Jan 2018, 13:24

A slow episode, but understandably necessary. I’m done doubting this writing team when they throw out big changes. I thought there was nowhere they could go after season 1’s finale and I was dead wrong. I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Jan 2018, 13:32

Frank the Tank wrote:I thought there was nowhere they could go after season 1’s finale and I was dead wrong. I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

1. What is Bobby Knight's take on rape, Alex?
2. Said it last night but Michael Schur might be my hero. He's the tits. Trust his process.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 12 Jan 2018, 14:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:I thought there was nowhere they could go after season 1’s finale and I was dead wrong. I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

1. What is Bobby Knight's take on rape, Alex?
2. Said it last night but Michael Schur might be my hero. He's the tits. Trust his process.

We started watching Brooklyn 99 season three on Wednesday after stopping after season two. It is even funnier than I remember. Also, Hulu plus is legit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » Yesterday, 16:22

Finally started this show last night. I agree, it's funny af. 5 episodes and I am fully invested and also my opinion of Kristen bell has flipped a 180, I used to think she was eminently replaceable, now suddenly I really like her.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » Yesterday, 16:33

SouthernYokel wrote:Finally started this show last night. I agree, it's funny af. 5 episodes and I am fully invested and also my opinion of Kristen bell has flipped a 180, I used to think she was eminently replaceable, now suddenly I really like her.

I agree with this taek. I really didn’t know her much given that I never watched Veronica Mars. I hadn’t seen her in much besides Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I’ve still managed to avoid seeing Frozen since my kids are boys and older. This is the first thing she’s been in that I’ve seen and thought was really awesome.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » Yesterday, 19:52

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Finally started this show last night. I agree, it's funny af. 5 episodes and I am fully invested and also my opinion of Kristen bell has flipped a 180, I used to think she was eminently replaceable, now suddenly I really like her.

I agree with this taek. I really didn’t know her much given that I never watched Veronica Mars. I hadn’t seen her in much besides Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I’ve still managed to avoid seeing Frozen since my kids are boys and older. This is the first thing she’s been in that I’ve seen and thought was really awesome.

She was strong in Veronica Mars.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 12 minutes ago

chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

She was strong in Veronica Mars.

She was strong in Forgetting Sarah Marshall too.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Previous

Return to TV