Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 07:25

Jalapeno poppers. Good choice. #thrradintegrity
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Re: The Good Place

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:17

I watched 4 eps last evening of season duce. Danson is still the best. Next ep up is the one y'all have ranked as #1. Can't wait to contra take!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:21

ctz31 wrote:I watched 4 eps last evening of season duce. Danson is still the best. Next ep up is the one y'all have ranked as #1. Can't wait to contra take!

Nice! I look forward to you agreeing with us because you're normal, followed by Kite saying you contra-contra'd us.

I can't really take issue with your Danson love, but sometimes Janet is my favorite character.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:28

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I watched 4 eps last evening of season duce. Danson is still the best. Next ep up is the one y'all have ranked as #1. Can't wait to contra take!

Nice! I look forward to you agreeing with us because you're normal, followed by Kite saying you contra-contra'd us.

I can't really take issue with your Danson love, but sometimes Janet is my favorite character.

I'm only 4 into Season 2 and I feel like Janet has fallen off a bit this season compared to last. The main 6 are all excellent. Chidi actually makes me laugh probably more than any of them.

I didn't love Dance Dance Resolution...so that worries me a bit about Frank's rankings.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:29

TheWolf wrote:

I've been talked into watching this show by you maniacs and I'm happy about it.

Janet is best character, no doubt.

Danson is arguably the #1 sitcom actor in television history at this point (Cheers, Becker, Curb, and Good Place). Who says no?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:32

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Danson is arguably the #1 sitcom actor in television history at this point (Cheers, Becker, Curb, and Good Place). Who says no?

I don't think I can come up with a better choice. And I've only watched like 6 episodes combined of Becker and Curb.

Someone come up with some other candidates so we can debate this.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:35

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I don't think I can come up with a better choice. And I've only watched like 6 episodes combined of Becker and Curb.

I can't even think of anyone that has been in multiple hit sitcoms other than the casts from sein and friends doing their own thing after those shows expired. Al bundy?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:36

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I can't even think of anyone that has been in multiple hit sitcoms other than the casts from sein and friends doing their own thing after those shows expired. Al bundy?

He'd actually be a fairly solid 2nd choice at this point. Kelsey Grammar for Cheers and Frasier seems like cheating. Kevin James, obv.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:37

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Julia-Louis Dreyfuss is in the hunt.

SNL, Sein, Curb, New Christine, Veep
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2018, 09:38

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Bea Arthur and Betty White are in the discussion as well.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:38

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Yeah, Sein and Veep is probably stronger to me than Cheers and Good Place.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:39

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Bea Arthur and Betty White are in the discussion as well.

I wouldn't fuck bea arthurs dick with andy dick's pussy. /roastmaster
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:41

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Bundy is a decent choice. Two great characters, but nothing in between. I'd give Danson the edge for having both quality and quantity. But yeah, other than those Sein/Friends people getting their own shows, and some people who got spin-offs, who the else has even been on multiple good shows? Michael J Fox? David Spade? Puddy? Tim Allen? The kid from Roseanne that's on Big Bang?

JLD is probably the correct answer if we don't have separate male/female categories.

If there's a supporting actor category in this discussion, I nominate Jerry Stiller for his excellent work on Sein and King of Queens.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 09:44

John Larroquette? Night Court, John Larroquette Show, Boston Legal (I'll admit Boston Legal is a stretch as a "sitcom," to be honest)
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2018, 09:45

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Bundy is a decent choice. Two great characters, but nothing in between. I'd give Danson the edge for having both quality and quantity. But yeah, other than those Sein/Friends people getting their own shows, and some people who got spin-offs, who the else has even been on multiple good shows? Michael J Fox? David Spade? Puddy? Tim Allen? The kid from Roseanne that's on Big Bang?

JLD is probably the correct answer if we don't have separate male/female categories.

If there's a supporting actor category in this discussion, I nominate Jerry Stiller for his excellent work on Sein and King of Queens.

I think Betty White is up there with JLD for her work in Mary Tyler Moore and The Golden Girls. And for Hot in Cleveland as well.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to TV