Westworld

Re: Westworld

Postby JT99 » 21 Nov 2016, 10:19

Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I watched 2 eps last week, but now after last night, im 2 back now. Are we enjoying this show? I am finding myself surfing my phone half the time. Thank god for Norbit's wife being n*ked alot. I find her hot.

I dvr this but haven't attempted an ep yet. I proly wont.

I still enjoy it, but I wasn't paying close enough attention last night. It really needs your full attention I think or it's not gonna be a good show for you.

did you just low key call me a moran? lol.

You're only a moron when you don't take Pepto Bismol before you fly.

Immodium, for the win. Take the hard stuff.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Nov 2016, 10:42

Frank the Tank wrote:ETA: just read an internet recap. Holy shit did a lot go over my head.

Apparently there was a minotaur? Ok.

Setting it up for a crazy last two episodes I think. Really hoping that William isn't the Man in Black.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Nov 2016, 09:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:ETA: just read an internet recap. Holy shit did a lot go over my head.

Setting it up for a crazy last two episodes I think. Really hoping that William isn't the Man in Black.

I don't think there's any way that he's not.

At this point, I'm just really curious what is going to carry over to Season 2. Will Maeve have control of the park? Will it just be the status quo? I'm guessing Hopkins won't be back because that just seems like a 1 season show for someone like him, but I have no clue about any of the other characters.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Nov 2016, 09:45

Briandong79 wrote:

At this point, I'm just really curious what is going to carry over to Season 2. Will Maeve have control of the park? Will it just be the status quo? I'm guessing Hopkins won't be back because that just seems like a 1 season show for someone like him, but I have no clue about any of the other characters.

Agree that the two timeline thing seems all but certain. It would be a huge double take if not (not out of the question).

Sorry your girl got murked. Maybe we can get her back on another HBO show with casual wardrobe requirements?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Nov 2016, 09:46

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Agree that the two timeline thing seems all but certain. It would be a huge double take if not (not out of the question).

Sorry your girl got murked. Maybe we can get her back on another HBO show with casual wardrobe requirements?

I'm not willing to assume she's dead at this point. I'm holding out hope. In fact, my current theory is that Season 2 is just a long diagnostic session with the newly designed Elsie-Bot.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Nov 2016, 10:21

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

I'm not willing to assume she's dead at this point. I'm holding out hope. In fact, my current theory is that Season 2 is just a long diagnostic session with the newly designed Elsie-Bot.

No way she's not coming back as a bot, Ford can't just keep offing people and saying they slipped on a rock and give me more power.

Also, big fan of the new Clem. She's the whore who wanted Woody to put it in her butt in True Detective. Big fan.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Nov 2016, 10:22

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

No way she's not coming back as a bot, Ford can't just keep offing people and saying they slipped on a rock and give me more power.

Also, big fan of the new Clem. She's the whore who wanted Woody to put it in her butt in True Detective. Big fan.

I liked her a lot and I really enjoy the girl who is currently with the MiB who used to be the greeter who used to be the woman in town with the parasol.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Nov 2016, 10:25

Briandong79 wrote:I really enjoy the girl who is currently with the MiB who used to be the greeter who used to be the woman in town with the parasol.

... :? ... Westworld, not for Yokel, confirmed.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Nov 2016, 10:26

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I really enjoy the girl who is currently with the MiB who used to be the greeter who used to be the woman in town with the parasol.

Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Nov 2016, 10:35

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

She was great in Attack of the Clones.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Nov 2016, 10:39

I knew I recognized that politeness!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby PhillyJim76 » 27 Nov 2016, 22:52

This show is really stupid w plot holes galore.....JJ Abrams does it again!
Nobody notices Maeve not acting like a stupid robot in offices made of glass? Show is stupid
Balls you remind me of Bernard
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Nov 2016, 09:28

PhillyJim76 wrote:This show is really stupid w plot holes galore.....JJ Abrams does it again!

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Nov 2016, 09:35

PhillyJim76 wrote:This show is really stupid w plot holes galore.....JJ Abrams does it again!

As I was stating to PJ, I am 3 eps back now. I agree with his angle that this show is stupid. Another pointless HBO show like Thrones or True Detective Season 2. I may catch up. I may not. Its super-boring.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2016, 07:38

I was waiting for ctz to taglong in here with some hot contrarian taeks but I assume he's drunk somewhere in the movie thread.

Yeah, this is a layered and plodding show. Yeah, it seems like every twist has been relatively easy to figure out. And yeah, there's a lot more robot dong than I'm comfortable with, but I still think it's a good show. Sure, it sucks watching it and feeling as smart as Yokel, and it sucks having to spend a half hour reading recaps the day after to find out all the minute details I missed, but it's the price I pay to hang out in the same TV thread as such distinguished critics as MisterTamboruineMan.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to TV