Westworld

Re: Westworld

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Dec 2016, 16:22

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I thought it was solid. Too heavy on the over dramatic philosophy but it tied the William-MiB storyline together nicely, wonder if next season will be like an invasion of the park by the humans trying to take back control? I expect Harris and some of the other humans to not be killed and become essentially hostages.

Samurai World was a nice touch.

It was fine. Nice little show we got here. HOWEVA:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Are we really believing that was the real Ford that took the bullet?

I still don't know what Wyatt has to do with this.

Yes and there was no Wyatt. Only Zuul Delores.

Yeah, I understand the Wyatt/Delores thing, I guess. But I strongly disagree with you on the first part. My man came too far to go out like that.

I'm looking at it from a practical standpoint. Anthony Hopkins isn't doing a multiple season storyline arc. They may bring him back for an occasional flashback or something but otherwise, Zed's Ford's dead, baby, Zed's Ford's dead (cramming in unrelated movie references is fun).

Also, completely unrelated but I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere as a possibility:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Any chance that much like Bernard's dead son is based on Arnold's real dead son, could Charlotte somehow be Maeve's daughter and the computer detected her as being alive in the park? Would be a bit of a stretch but that was my first thought when Maeve was told her daughter was there.

That would be hella hot bc then that one robot totally tapped a mother daughter combo!
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Dec 2016, 22:58

I finished it.

It's ok, I guess. I liked the naked snake lady.

It's super boring and pointless tho, and they seemingly just make it up as they go along.

I'd get on Mauve. Lucky her!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 Feb 2017, 14:16

Funny if you watched WestWorld and City Slickers. Still pretty funny if you watched WestWorld and not City Slickers. If you didn't watch WestWorld don't bother.

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 04 Feb 2017, 02:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I finished it.

It's ok, I guess. I liked the naked snake lady.

It's super boring and pointless tho, and they seemingly just make it up as they go along.

I'd get on Mauve. Lucky her!

Westworld was the shit & you are an idiot for not liking it. It had levels, man. Games within games.

I would visit a Westworld park of the Viking era where you could just go around drinking out of horns and fucking Saxon slaves.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Previous

Return to TV