Vice Principals

Re: Vice Principals

Postby ctz31 » 04 Nov 2017, 10:40

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Balls: exciting news. after the football last night i decided i needed a new series, so i started this. I watched three eps before going to bed at 1:30am. It is decent. I enjoy the sarcastic nature of the league actor, but i was surprised to see the other VP had an asian wipe, because he seems so gay. I assume that is a plotline down the....line?

Sweet! The new GOAT, imo.

Binge watching like a mother. Just finished first ep of season two. Eat your mashed potatoes you jackass. Lol. Love this show.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Theny » 04 Nov 2017, 11:03

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Balls: exciting news. after the football last night i decided i needed a new series, so i started this. I watched three eps before going to bed at 1:30am. It is decent. I enjoy the sarcastic nature of the league actor, but i was surprised to see the other VP had an asian wipe, because he seems so gay. I assume that is a plotline down the....line?

Sweet! The new GOAT, imo.

Binge watching like a mother. Just finished first ep of season two. Eat your mashed potatoes you jackass. Lol. Love this show.

I started it a few weeks ago. It's okay. Danny McBride being Danny McBride.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ctz31 » 04 Nov 2017, 19:18

My favorite interactions are between Russell and his Korean MIL. I lost it when he slapped her in the head and woke her up after arguing w his white about his peen size. And then when he was leaving his ma's after the dads funeral and he told her to grab his bag. It's the little stupid shit like that that makes this show. Like when Gamby flips on that fitness consultant in front of all the teachers and tries to give that one fag water. And he asks for a pellegrino so gamby tosses the water in his face. Hilare! Sad I'm almost caught up :/
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Nov 2017, 22:39

Series finale next week. Tear /Sally Weaver
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 07 Nov 2017, 08:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Series finale next week. Tear /Sally Weaver

His line about being single sucks....ending with a reference to fruitless masterbation killed me
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Nov 2017, 20:54

Now that is how you do a series finale!

Also I marked the fuck out at one part.

Awesome show.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Nov 2017, 21:21

I risked a virus on my laptop to torrent the first season of this. I'd be watching right now, but the wipe called in to work, of course! So I'll get to it later.

Or, more likely, never.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 09:54

I watched it last night. That show got out of control. I wish they didn't reveal the enemy so early in the ep. I was looking for a thriller finish. I thought it would be the N dishwasher tbf.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Nov 2017, 12:36

ctz31 wrote:I watched it last night. That show got out of control. I wish they didn't reveal the enemy so early in the ep. I was looking for a thriller finish. I thought it would be the N dishwasher tbf.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
i think they wanted to reestablish the lifelong bond between Gamby and Russell

I was kinda hoping it was Snodgrass. PS she looked hotter with toilet water hair don’t at me

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Nov 2017, 12:46

ctz31 wrote:I watched it last night. That show got out of control. I wish they didn't reveal the enemy so early in the ep. I was looking for a thriller finish. I thought it would be the N dishwasher tbf.

i think they wanted to reestablish the lifelong bond between Gamby and Russell

I was kinda hoping it was Snodgrass. PS she looked hotter with toilet water hair don’t at me

She did, I won't at you.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 Nov 2017, 20:24

Frank the Tank at the end of season one wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:This is a fucking mean show. I like Ms Snodgrass. I will watch the second and final season but will feel guilty about it. Boyd Crowder plays a great bitch. I guess that should've been evident from Sons of Anarchy.

Oh my dog what a cliffhanger.

Best show on TV (not named Power).

The person responsible for the cliffhanger is definitely...

...the dark haired teacher who blew him in the gym equipment closet. I will bet $100 that this is correct.

Where’s my damn hundred dollars!?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Previous

Return to TV