Vice Principals

Re: Vice Principals

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Aug 2016, 10:40

I watched the first episode and didn't laugh once. No wonder Balls likes it.

Wells running dry on the Kenny Powers schtick.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goobis » 24 Aug 2016, 20:39

Watched and enjoyed. Not enough shows include jokes at the expense of the blacks and Asians these days. Will continue to watch.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Aug 2016, 21:00

Another winner this week. Belinda with the Club Risqué shoutout.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Aug 2016, 18:18

Gregs Kite wrote:I watched the first episode and didn't laugh once. No wonder Balls likes it.

Saw the first episode. Wouldn't go quite as far as you, but definitely had a "trying too hard" vibe. Seems like the worst case scenario for an HBO comedy, basically a crappy sitcom with a facade of f bombs and critically acclaimed actors.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Aug 2016, 07:42

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I watched the first episode and didn't laugh once. No wonder Balls likes it.

Saw the first episode. Wouldn't go quite as far as you, but definitely had a "trying too hard" vibe. Seems like the worst case scenario for an HBO comedy, basically a crappy sitcom with a facade of f bombs and critically acclaimed actors.

an "Arli$s" if you will
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Sep 2016, 08:40

This week's ep was wonderful! Mr. Russell is a lunatic.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2016, 08:58

Psyched this show is still on.

Fucking fucky motherfucker fucking fuck fucker fuck.

LOL, the f word is wild.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Sep 2016, 09:05

Good for you Kite. I'm cheering for you. How's Bar Rescue? :lol:

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2016, 09:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Good for you Kite. I'm cheering for you. How's Bar Rescue? :lol:

Comes back fucking next week, motherfucker. Why don't you put that fucking shit on your motherfucking calendar, motherfucker?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Sep 2016, 14:07

This is a fucking mean show. I like Ms Snodgrass. I will watch the second and final season but will feel guilty about it. Boyd Crowder plays a great bitch. I guess that should've been evident from Sons of Anarchy.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Sep 2016, 18:55

Frank the Tank wrote:This is a fucking mean show. I like Ms Snodgrass. I will watch the second and final season but will feel guilty about it. Boyd Crowder plays a great bitch. I guess that should've been evident from Sons of Anarchy.

Oh my dog what a cliffhanger.

Best show on TV (not named Power).

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Sep 2016, 18:58

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:This is a fucking mean show. I like Ms Snodgrass. I will watch the second and final season but will feel guilty about it. Boyd Crowder plays a great bitch. I guess that should've been evident from Sons of Anarchy.

The person responsible for the cliffhanger is definitely...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
...the dark haired teacher who blew him in the gym equipment closet. I will bet $100 that this is correct.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Sep 2016, 19:03

Frank the Tank wrote:

...the dark haired teacher who blew him in the gym equipment closet. I will bet $100 that this is correct.

Wow I bet you're right. It could be a lot of suspects, but I think you are correct.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goobis » 22 Sep 2016, 17:04

Frank the Tank wrote:

Wow I bet you're right. It could be a lot of suspects, but I think you are correct.

Pretty sure it's Russell. Four reasons:

1. He's clearly fucked up enough to do it.
2. Gamby was trying to get him on the walkie talkie as he was running toward the cars but got no response
3. When they put up the flag together after being named interim principals, It seemed Russell was trying to get Gamby to admit to the crimes out loud, probably because he had his recording pen or other device
4. Russell started all of this to become THE principal
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Sep 2016, 17:18

Goobis wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Pretty sure it's Russell. Four reasons:

1. He's clearly fucked up enough to do it.
2. Gamby was trying to get him on the walkie talkie as he was running toward the cars but got no response
3. When they put up the flag together after being named interim principals, It seemed Russell was trying to get Gamby to admit to the crimes out loud, probably because he had his recording pen or other device
4. Russell started all of this to become THE principal

Plausible. Avatar bet? One week. I'll do JoePa if you're right, you do a University of Michigan M if I'm right, and no blood if we're both wrong.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to TV