Dice

Dice

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2016, 19:05

It's good. It's on Showtime. It's like Louie, but not shitty/boring. It's pretty enjoyable.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: Dice

Postby Goose » 02 May 2016, 10:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It's good. It's on Showtime. It's like Louie, but not shitty/boring. It's pretty enjoyable.

Would watch. Won't pay for Showtime. Will torrent or wait for library DVDs. #spreadsheetlife
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2016, 10:13

Couldn't be less interested. It continues to baffle me that this fucking guy ever even had a career. Now he gets another one? Will not watch.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 May 2016, 10:21

I agree Wolf. He's a hack. I'm seeing him in 13 days for either the 5th or 6th time.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BigJohnStudd » 02 May 2016, 12:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I agree Wolf. He's a hack. I'm seeing him in 13 days for either the 5th or 6th time.

5 or 6 times? Unbelievable.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 May 2016, 12:42

BigJohnStudd wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I agree Wolf. He's a hack. I'm seeing him in 13 days for either the 5th or 6th time.

Would be 6 or 7 if that washed up has been lived up to his book signing obligations!
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 May 2016, 12:57

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Would be 6 or 7 if that washed up has been lived up to his book signing obligations!

Good point. I drove an hour each way in rain to NOT see that aholeface.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 May 2016, 07:34

Despite wolf's uppity attitude towards the Diceman, I've decided to continue watching this show. And boy am I glad I did. Ep 4 is an instant classic. Dice's agent is revealed to be none other than Krayzee-Eyez Killa. "Gots to eat the pussy, the cooch." And Melfi is also in the ep working blue. She looks like Caitlyn Jenner now, which made her appearance funnier.

I'm looking forward to my episode 5 recap. Coming soon.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 04 May 2016, 08:11

Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 May 2016, 21:42

Caught up and seen all 6 episodes. That's it though. The season was six eps. Best comedy show on TV. Really really enjoyed it.

Don't watch though. You assume it blows. Go with that. Enjoy your little Game of Thrones. What is Brienne going to do?????

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2016, 21:46

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Caught up and seen all 6 episodes. That's it though. The season was six eps. Best comedy show on TV. Really really enjoyed it.

Don't watch though. You assume it blows. Go with that. Enjoy your little Game of Thrones. What is Brienne going to do?????

Serious question... Is Dice like, himself? Like, if I hate his standup will I hate this show? Or does it stand on its own, and I should give it a shot even if I don't like anything else I've ever heard him say?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 May 2016, 22:01

TheWolf wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Caught up and seen all 6 episodes. That's it though. The season was six eps. Best comedy show on TV. Really really enjoyed it.

Serious question... Is Dice like, himself? Like, if I hate his standup will I hate this show? Or does it stand on its own, and I should give it a shot even if I don't like anything else I've ever heard him say?

He is himself, but he's also vulnerable. Dunce hates him, like loathes (she doesn't agree with comics working blue. She's exhausting), but said she got some respect for him after this show. She saw parts of 3 eps.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2016, 22:05

Interesting. I obviously have no issue with working blu; I'm not a women. I just never found Dice particularly funny. I may need another opinion from someone besides the biggest Dice fan I know, but for now I'll try to keep an open mind.

ETA: I just remembered I don't even have Showtime. Good talk.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 May 2016, 14:26

i forget what documentary i watched with Dice in it but i was very surprised at how much of a women he is.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 05 May 2016, 14:44

SouthernYokel wrote:i forget what documentary i watched with Dice in it but i was very surprised at how much of a women he is.

After learning this, I'm very surprised to know that Balls likes him.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Next

Return to TV