Live! With Kelly and...

Re: Live! With Kelly and...

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Apr 2016, 09:09

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I am starting to think that ABC might just cut bait /ctz with Kelly Ripa. They might just get out of the Kelly Ripa business /ctz ultimately. Get a load of this:

Although Ripa, 45, returned to the show after a four-episode hiatus Tuesday, April 26, the source says she still feels "blindsided" that producers and Strahan, 44, broke the news to her just moments before the April 19 public announcement: "She considers it a sign of disrespect." (In her opening monologue Tuesday, Ripa said that "apologies have been made.")

Now, the 15-year Live vet will wait to see who producers seat beside her to help weigh her options for the future. They're considering actor Jerry O'Connell, says the source, but Ripa "hopes Anderson Cooper or Andy Cohen gets the job."

Unfortunately, it's not likely that one of Ripa's pals will come aboard, due to their prior commitments (the CNN journalist is covering the election and the Watch What Happens Live host is under contract with Bravo), so the show may not go on for Ripa. Says the source, "Unless one of them can come on, she doesn't really want to do it."

Can't wait to see how this all plays out!

I'm surprised she'd pick that anderson cooper. Wonder if this is to make up for the damage to her image as a gay basher, after the clay aiken incident. Jerry O'Connell? Not a fan, after he stole Uncle Jesse's wife.

I heard Anderson Cooper on Stern and he said the people he hangs out with the most are Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa and her husband. Ripa's husband must be gay too.

Ripa's husband presided over Howard's wedding to Beth.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2016, 07:50

Couple updates here. Kelly has been childish as expected (dunce), and taking shots at Gaptooth on air.

From Thurs:
Wild Kingdom host Peter Gros came on the show with a screaming guest armadillo.

"The reason he's screaming is he is small. He has no defense, no teeth. When a predator comes along he squares it away with his scream," Gros explained. Ripa responded: "I just want to take him into contract negotiations with me!"

Strahan didn't crack a smile at her joke, responding with "Okay, wow," before they changed the subject to the armadillo's pungent smell.

Then yesterday:
she went directly for Michael's love life.

"There's a great article in the paper, and I want to get your take on it 'cause I don't have a take on it, but I want yours," Ripa said. "So, um, you've gotten divorced…"

The typically good-natured Strahan just sort of stared into the camera, somehow forcing a half-hearted smile until he mustered the energy to let a little joke out.

"We talked about me locking my bedroom doors yesterday," he said. "If I'm sharing a house with my ex ...(and) she can still get in with a key at any point, I'm definitely locking the door."

Kelly is behaving like a baby, like all woman react when something doesn't go their way.

flush Thoughts?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 03 May 2016, 07:54

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Couple updates here. Kelly has been childish as expected (dunce), and taking shots at Gaptooth on air.

From Thurs:
Wild Kingdom host Peter Gros came on the show with a screaming guest armadillo.

"The reason he's screaming is he is small. He has no defense, no teeth. When a predator comes along he squares it away with his scream," Gros explained. Ripa responded: "I just want to take him into contract negotiations with me!"

Strahan didn't crack a smile at her joke, responding with "Okay, wow," before they changed the subject to the armadillo's pungent smell.

Then yesterday:
she went directly for Michael's love life.

"There's a great article in the paper, and I want to get your take on it 'cause I don't have a take on it, but I want yours," Ripa said. "So, um, you've gotten divorced…"

The typically good-natured Strahan just sort of stared into the camera, somehow forcing a half-hearted smile until he mustered the energy to let a little joke out.

"We talked about me locking my bedroom doors yesterday," he said. "If I'm sharing a house with my ex ...(and) she can still get in with a key at any point, I'm definitely locking the door."

Kelly is behaving like a baby, like all woman react when something doesn't go their way.

flush Thoughts?

Sounds like she's behaving like a baby--kinda like how all woman react when something doesn't go their way.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 May 2016, 09:11

What a l33t.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2016, 09:21

Do you think this is all a work? A ratings ploy? She can't be this stupid, can she?

99 thoughts?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 May 2016, 09:24

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Do you think this is all a work? A ratings ploy? She can't be this stupid, can she?

99 thoughts?

...but the bitch ain't one.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 03 May 2016, 09:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Do you think this is all a work? A ratings ploy? She can't be this stupid, can she?

99 thoughts?

I do not think that this is a work. I feel that there is some real heat here, especially Kelly vs The Network (aka "The Authority"). I think that she has another week's worth of passive aggressive in her while her agent looks to up her deal ("Kelly is not happy right now").

The next chapter of this story will be finding a new co-host.

Please keep your eyes on this.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 May 2016, 09:42

Frank the Tank wrote:

99 thoughts?

...but the bitch ain't one.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 May 2016, 13:21

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 May 2016, 09:58

I hate myself for double-posting in this thread.

Strahan's final episode goes ok. Ripa gets in a zinger about Strahan coming back to sit in for her but not with her.

I guess it's really over for these crazy kids. Let the healing begin.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 13 May 2016, 10:07

Frank the Tank wrote:I hate myself for double-posting in this thread.

Strahan's final episode goes ok. Ripa gets in a zinger about Strahan coming back to sit in for her but not with her.

I guess it's really over for these crazy kids. Let the healing begin.

Looking forward to you directing your energy towards the Jay and Bey thread.

TYIA.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 May 2016, 10:12

I saw a People Mag today that had Kelly Ripa: My side of the Story as a headline.

It also had a headline about how Holly or one of the Hefner pigs was terrified to live in that house or something. I almost bought the magazine!

Anyway, I bet Kelly slept with Michael. Probably many times. He's a known cad, so Im sure he made moves. I bet it worked. Now she feels betrayed by her l*ver, not just her co-worker. I'll look into that.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 May 2016, 11:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I saw a People Mag today that had Kelly Ripa: My side of the Story as a headline.

It also had a headline about how Holly or one of the Hefner pigs was terrified to live in that house or something. I almost bought the magazine!

Anyway, I bet Kelly slept with Michael. Probably many times. He's a known cad, so Im sure he made moves. I bet it worked. Now she feels betrayed by her l*ver, not just her co-worker. I'll look into that.

I thought he was a known fag
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby imissedcota » 16 May 2016, 15:51

Heard Kimmel on Stern this morning talking about it, with a drop in from Simmons. Howard gave him a list of questions he wanted answered. Yahoo has a video but it wasn't loading for me.
imissedcota
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 May 2017, 09:51

I'm hearing that Kelly is already perturbed with Ryan. She wants his sole focus on Live! But he's possibly going to be the host for Idol again, which gives Kelly pause.

2 idiots.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to TV