Amazon

Re: Amazon

Postby mister bacon » 18 Jan 2017, 09:41

amazon video's interface on my ps3 keeps me from using it more often. it's a cluttered mess, and it's much harder to find "something" to watch just because than it is on netflix or HBO imo.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby God Shamgod » 18 Jan 2017, 10:19

I am halfway through sneaky Pete. It's good. The first ep was a pilot for cbs so it's more procedural than the rest of the show.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Jan 2017, 09:48

First episode was enjoyable. I enjoyed several of the people being from some GOAT shows (both of the parents (were they grandparents?), Herc, the bad guy at the end obviously).
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jan 2017, 08:48

Briandong79 wrote:First episode was enjoyable. I enjoyed several of the people being from some GOAT shows (both of the parents (were they grandparents?), Herc, the bad guy at the end obviously).

it is very interesting how much the format changes between ep 1 and the rest of the show. apparently the pilot was for CBS and they wanted their usual procedural type show, so it was gonna be Pete helping the girl do skip traces on people every week. CBS didn't pick it up so the next 9 episodes completely drop the 'single serving' plots.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Jan 2017, 09:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:First episode was enjoyable. I enjoyed several of the people being from some GOAT shows (both of the parents (were they grandparents?), Herc, the bad guy at the end obviously).

it is very interesting how much the format changes between ep 1 and the rest of the show. apparently the pilot was for CBS and they wanted their usual procedural type show, so it was gonna be Pete helping the girl do skip traces on people every week. CBS didn't pick it up so the next 9 episodes completely drop the 'single serving' plots.

I've read that somewhere.

I'm only 3 episodes in. I feel like I may become somewhat annoyed at how slowly they parse out info. Good performances though. I still haven't figured out who the main blonde chick reminds me of, but it's definitely someone.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jan 2017, 09:21

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I've read that somewhere.

I'm only 3 episodes in. I feel like I may become somewhat annoyed at how slowly they parse out info. Good performances though. I still haven't figured out who the main blonde chick reminds me of, but it's definitely someone.

lol. 2 posts. impressive even for me.

she has a very familiar looking face.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Jan 2017, 10:02

i looked up her pics, haven't seen the show yet, and in the ones i saw she looks kinda like teri polo (or like teri polo used to). is that who you're thinking of?

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2017, 10:07

Rodney Farva wrote:i looked up her pics, haven't seen the show yet, and in the ones i saw she looks kinda like teri polo (or like teri polo used to). is that who you're thinking of?

I can see that. Or maybe Judy Greer.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Jan 2017, 10:07

No it's Teri Polo, thank you Rodney!!!!
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Jan 2017, 10:11

Briandong79 wrote:No it's Teri Polo, thank you Rodney!!!!

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 10:21

my white is watching something called Good Girls Revolt. It stars Anna Camp of BD79 wet dream fame. as far as i can tell, it is trying to be Mad Men, but with a woman power bent and a newspaper instead of an ad agency. it's pretty terrible, imo.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Feb 2017, 10:23

SouthernYokel wrote:it's pretty terrible, imo.

Amazon agrees.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 10:31

Frank the Tank wrote:

Amazon agrees.

holy moly. 18,000 views and poor completion rates when it was canceled. definitely a gender bias situation.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Feb 2017, 10:32

SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Amazon agrees.

holy moly. 18,000 views and poor completion rates when it was canceled. definitely a gender bias situation.

I just googled "Good Girls Revolt cancelled" because I thought I remembered hearing that, and linked the first article. Didn't even read it. Now I see it was more sjw-y than I was intending. My b.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 10:34

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Amazon agrees.

I just googled "Good Girls Revolt cancelled" because I thought I remembered hearing that, and linked the first article. Didn't even read it. Now I see it was more sjw-y than I was intending. My b.

i assumed you were making a joke!
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to TV