11.22.63

11.22.63

Postby PhillyJim76 » 16 Feb 2016, 09:11

Hulu exclusive. Anyone else watching?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: 11.22.63

Postby Colonel Angus » 16 Feb 2016, 09:18

PhillyJim76 wrote:Hulu exclusive. Anyone else watching?


I am interested in this (thought the book was decent) but don't have Hulu. Do these Hulu originals ever make it onto any other platforms? Probably a dumb question, but I'm not going to add another streaming subscription just for this show.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: 11.22.63

Postby PhillyJim76 » 16 Feb 2016, 09:24

Colonel Angus wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Hulu exclusive. Anyone else watching?


I am interested in this (thought the book was decent) but don't have Hulu. Do these Hulu originals ever make it onto any other platforms? Probably a dumb question, but I'm not going to add another streaming subscription just for this show.


I doubt it. I would wait until it's over and then sign up for a free week to peep it
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: 11.22.63

Postby Colonel Angus » 16 Feb 2016, 09:40

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Hulu exclusive. Anyone else watching?


I am interested in this (thought the book was decent) but don't have Hulu. Do these Hulu originals ever make it onto any other platforms? Probably a dumb question, but I'm not going to add another streaming subscription just for this show.


I doubt it. I would wait until it's over and then sign up for a free week to peep it


GLO PJ
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: 11.22.63

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Feb 2016, 09:42

I can't believe Hulu is releasing this one episode at a time. this is why no one has a Hulu subscription.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: 11.22.63

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 Feb 2016, 15:28

SouthernYokel wrote:I can't believe Hulu is releasing this one episode at a time. this is why no one has a Hulu subscription.


I thought the same thing. We are going to do something like Netflix, but make you wait like TV does. gfy Hulu!
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: 11.22.63

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 07:50

Watched this last night. Haven't read the book (who reads?) so I have no idea where it's headed, but I liked the first ep so I'll stick with it. I like the historical aspect of it.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13670
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 11.22.63

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 24 Feb 2016, 15:55

CourtesyFlush wrote:Watched this last night. Haven't read the book (who reads?) so I have no idea where it's headed, but I liked the first ep so I'll stick with it. I like the historical aspect of it.


Yeah, I wonder where a show about JFK's trip through Dealey Plaza is headed.
#2C4S

Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: 11.22.63

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Feb 2016, 16:12

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Watched this last night. Haven't read the book (who reads?) so I have no idea where it's headed, but I liked the first ep so I'll stick with it. I like the historical aspect of it.


Yeah, I wonder where a show about JFK's trip through Dealey Plaza is headed.


ISWYDT.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25092
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: 11.22.63

Postby Goose » 24 Feb 2016, 16:14

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Watched this last night. Haven't read the book (who reads?) so I have no idea where it's headed, but I liked the first ep so I'll stick with it. I like the historical aspect of it.


Yeah, I wonder where a show about JFK's trip through Dealey Plaza is headed.


Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back. And to the left. /Kevin Costner
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: 11.22.63

Postby Prez » 25 Feb 2016, 05:55

Goose wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Watched this last night. Haven't read the book (who reads?) so I have no idea where it's headed, but I liked the first ep so I'll stick with it. I like the historical aspect of it.


Yeah, I wonder where a show about JFK's trip through Dealey Plaza is headed.


Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back. And to the left. /Kevin Costner Jerry Seinfeld


Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9870
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: 11.22.63

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Apr 2016, 16:07

Good show...I en joyed it. Big fan of the girl who played Sadie:

Image
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13670
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 11.22.63

Postby TheWolf » 07 Apr 2016, 16:29

Never seen that chick but I'm now a big fan too.

I enjoyed this book and would like to watch the show. No ahulu though, so I assume I'll never see it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16503
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: 11.22.63

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Apr 2016, 09:06

PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I can't believe Hulu is releasing this one episode at a time. this is why no one has a Hulu subscription.


I thought the same thing. We are going to do something like Netflix, but make you wait like TV does. gfy Hulu!


SO. We got a Hulu password from a friend to watch this show. It's good, i like it! However. I have another bone to stick in Hulu. You pay them and they still put ads in their content? Who is running this clown organization? I don't know anything about streaming services other than Netflix is king, but i assume Hulu is in dead fucking last by now.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: 11.22.63

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Apr 2016, 09:11

SouthernYokel wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I can't believe Hulu is releasing this one episode at a time. this is why no one has a Hulu subscription.


I thought the same thing. We are going to do something like Netflix, but make you wait like TV does. gfy Hulu!


SO. We got a Hulu password from a friend to watch this show. It's good, i like it! However. I have another bone to stick in Hulu. You pay them and they still put ads in their content? Who is running this clown organization? I don't know anything about streaming services other than Netflix is king, but i assume Hulu is in dead fucking last by now.

You have to pay an additional $3-4 per month for their commercial-free option.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13670
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Next

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest