Billions

Re: Billions

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 15:38

1. The Brits always sneak up on you like that. In my head, Bryan Connerty looks enough like Ted Cruz that I figured he was a Texan.

2. Its been a long long time since the nudity. That Indian lesbian cokehead chick from season 1 was treemendous and raised early expectations.

3. I have not watched this week, will peep it tonight.

4. Shamgod, we need you in this thread. Let's build some Billions momentum.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby God Shamgod » 04 Apr 2017, 13:36

Chef Ryan moving up the rankings with a bullet!
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Apr 2017, 20:36

I am caught up except for the new one this week.

- Lara is such a twat. What gives her the right?
- they made a blunder. When Axe went to erase her messages, it showed 21 messages and 21 missed calls. The phone was off. Wouldn't show missed calls, dumbasses.
- that thing Taylor is easily the best character in the show. Loved the way they sonned Brian.
- I have to admit that I really have no idea who that one guy is or why he's so influential. The guy that's now backing Chuck for Albany. That women grilling Chuck on his history is hot. It's Mary-Louise Parker, who is someone I guess.
- I thought the Chinaman women was Michelle Wie for a sec. but it's not.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby God Shamgod » 01 May 2017, 09:54

That was a good twist.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 12:07

I enjoyed Giamatti going all Ron Mexico with his mistress in the ep bald is talking about.

God Shamgod wrote:That was a good twist.

Yes. This show is getting way too over the top with its cleverness, but the twists are fun as hell. Hopefully they can stay up on the tight wire.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2017, 21:18

chrisco wrote:I enjoyed Giamatti going all Ron Mexico with his mistress in the ep bald is talking about.

God Shamgod wrote:That was a good twist.

Yes. This show is getting way too over the top with its cleverness, but the twists are fun as hell. Hopefully they can stay up on the tight wire.

Holy shit Got Eeeeemmmm. That was Oceans 11-y.

But stupid Wendy.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 May 2017, 08:04

The finale has left one gigantic mess for everyone to deal with next season.

Who was Brian plowing in the shower? I couldn't remember who that chick was.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to TV