BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I have decided to watch this show. I am 3 eps in. I have been enjoying it.
Malin Ackerman is a horrific actress. Everyone else seems to be fine actors. She seems like she's reading off a script every scene.
I too have been enjoying this show. Some thoughts...
1. Unlike Dre who you could never forget about, I had completely forgotten about NAG until skimming his posts in this thread. I know we need every poster we can get, but don't miss that magma drivel at all.
2. I enjoy Malin Ackerman in this for the same reason I like some Australian women. She has that slightly feral, been left in the sun too long, and no longer gives any fucks craziness about her. She cannot act, but I don't mind that.
3. This show is somewhere between Entourage and an interesting Michael Lewis piece in VF. I think its just the right combo of detail/slickness/flash for the show. Bald knows what I mean.
4. The Indian lesbian cokehead with the giant crazy moon eyes. I know a girl who is attractive like that. That scene was worth noting.
5. I'm going to binge through this over the weekend. I could see this being a good one and done TV show.
6. Giamatti's dad. I enjoy his work as well.