You're the Worst - The TV Show

Re: You're the Worst - The TV Show

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Nov 2016, 09:21

JT99 wrote:Really good season finale last night tying up was has been a great season.

Going to miss Collette Wolfe.

I thought that Paul was going to get over there for a second, but Lindsay seems to have come out of their split okay minus the roaches, shitty apartment and lousy alimony. Ok, maybe they both lost.

"You going to give up those big naturals?" =D+= =D+= =D+=

Agree, good season. I thought the show did a better job taking itself too seriously this year compared to last year. I do like shit like the long continuous takes in that wedding episode. The end was little awkward even for this show.

Looking forward to season 4. This show entered season 3 on my bubble of shows to ditch, but it's firmly back in "safe spot on the TiVo" territory.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Sep 2017, 22:51

"Guys, there is a surge in demand for hip hop in Europe because offfff... Brexit" "Oh yeah yeah yeah"
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Sep 2017, 07:24

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:"Guys, there is a surge in demand for hip hop in Europe because offfff... Brexit" "Oh yeah yeah yeah"

That was pretty good. I enjoyed the first episode. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Sep 2017, 20:20

Frank the Tank wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:"Guys, there is a surge in demand for hip hop in Europe because offfff... Brexit" "Oh yeah yeah yeah"

That was pretty good. I enjoyed the first episode. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I liked the homage to the “this is fine” internet meme at the end of last week’s episode.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Nov 2017, 20:15

I enjoyed this season. They’ve announced it’s ending at the end of next season. I think that’s probably good timing.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Previous

Return to TV