You're the Worst - The TV Show

You're the Worst - The TV Show

Postby JT99 » 09 Sep 2015, 15:20

Season Two starts tonight.

Get on board, people. Cheese knows what I'm talking about.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Re: You're the Worst - The TV Show

Postby the cheese » 09 Sep 2015, 21:05

Aya Cash gets a thumbs up from me, but the chick who plays Lindsay, would bang. Damn.

This bish.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Sep 2015, 12:25

Finally watched the season two premiere and I'm with cheese. This show is fantastic. I laughed uncontrollably in several parts. Go back and start with season one doe. The S2 premiere is funnier if you know how the two main characters got there.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 14 Sep 2015, 12:40

the cheese wrote:Aya Cash gets a thumbs up from me, but the chick who plays Lindsay, would bang. Damn.

This bish.

I can't decide if I want to bang her or her character. I think her character, first.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 14 Sep 2015, 15:21

Character.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Sep 2015, 05:57

the cheese wrote:Character.

Of course. "You go home, put on something slutty, and do butt stuff with your boyfriend."
"But I don't wanna do butt stuff!"
<slap>

What's not to love?

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby the cheese » 16 Sep 2015, 09:12

Frank the Tank wrote:

Of course. "You go home, put on something slutty, and do butt stuff with your boyfriend."
<slap>

What's not to love?

She had some interview with a magazine that leads me to believe she is somewhat similar to the character. In that interview, she said that she was half-Cuban, half-Irish. In real life she'd probably get drunk, punch you in the face, and eff your dee off.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 16 Sep 2015, 09:28

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

<slap>

What's not to love?

She had some interview with a magazine that leads me to believe she is somewhat similar to the character. In that interview, she said that she was half-Cuban, half-Irish. In real life she'd probably get drunk, punch you in the face, and eff your dee off.

That further cements Frank's "What's Not to Love?" stance

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Oct 2015, 14:38

I don't like where they're going with this, but somewhere there has to be an animated gif from last episode of cheese's girl Lindsay dancing that is going to be worth saving to your local disk.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BigJohnStudd » 24 Oct 2015, 16:09

Frank the Tank wrote:I don't like where they're going with this, but somewhere there has to be an animated gif from last episode of cheese's girl Lindsay dancing that is going to be worth saving to your local disk.

I searched for a little bit, but she did nothing for me, and I lost interest. I did find this doe, which I post for entertainment value only.

Edit: Got it, the show has its own tumblr. Still no interest, but I can't forgo a challenge.

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JT99 » 24 Oct 2015, 18:53

The jump-framing of the first gif really diminishes the impact her dance had as we lose all the jiggling that made it hot.

The show is going in a horrible direction, but I'll hang in for a while because their fastball is legit when in their groove.

"Married" which started on the same night, on the other hand, is only getting better and better and better.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Oct 2015, 23:30

JT99 wrote:The jump-framing of the first gif really diminishes the impact her dance had as we lose all the jiggling that made it hot.

The show is going in a horrible direction, but I'll hang in for a while because their fastball is legit when in their groove.

"Married" which started on the same night, on the other hand, is only getting better and better and better.

All of this. You can get away with real human emotions in Edgar and Lindsay, and use them to ground the show. However, Jimmy and Gretchen are such bad people you have to keep them a bit cartoonish in order to have them be likable. It's like Eric Cartman. He's a fantastic character precisely because he's not realistic. You have a ten-year old fat kid play him in live action and give him one very special episode, and you'll have to cancel the show immediately.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 25 Oct 2015, 11:50

I GIS'd this Lindsay you were talking about (real name Kether Donohue) and man, she may be the biggest two face in the history of two faces. In some pics she looks smoking hot, and others looks, um.... not. Still would in any case, but it's amazing how different she looks from pic to pic.

YES

NOT TOO SHABBY

WHAAAA?

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Oct 2015, 11:53

I refuse to believe the 4th picture down is the same woman as the other 5 pictures.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 28 Oct 2015, 10:14

So, I binged the first eight episodes like a month ago. I was way high, so of course I catzed and got really invested as it wore on. When I went to sleep, I was legit bummed that these young people can't seem to get over themselves. So far, so good; I was hooked.
Fast forward to last week's episode: I was thinking about ditching this show altogether because the second season was, to this point, awful. The fact that at least Gretchen acted like a real human being for a change and the gratuitous Vernon appearance are keeping it in the loop for now, but JT99 is absolutely right saying they fell off a cliff. Gonna Lost a quick recap tomorrow.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Next

Return to TV