Mr. Robot

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Sep 2016, 11:09

1) Don't fucking harm Joanna. I will end you. "I hope she rots in hell with her corpse fetus."
Image
2) What?
3) What?
4) Angela, huh? Interesting development.
5) What?
6) All the way.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby chrisco » 22 Sep 2016, 12:13

I was whelmed.

The good news is that the plot moved forward, the bad news is that we are essentially talking about paper shredding being the next big thing.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12755
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Sep 2016, 13:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:1) Don't fucking harm Joanna. I will end you. "I hope she rots in hell with her corpse fetus."
Image
2) What?
3) What?
4) Angela, huh? Interesting development.
5) What?
6) All the way.


1) agree
2) agree
3) agree
4) the fuck?
5) agree
6) the fuck?

I am now fucked in the head. I am generally with 'sco, although I did love Joanna's commitment to masochism. I I hope I understand this better after season three episode one.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby bosux » 05 Oct 2016, 07:21

if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17678
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Frank the Tank » 05 Oct 2016, 08:27

bosux wrote:if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...


It's a bit like Dexter and the blood slides. Lets him keep records without having them subject to hacking online.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby bosux » 05 Oct 2016, 08:53

Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...


It's a bit like Dexter and the blood slides. Lets him keep records without having them subject to hacking online.


ok, how about a thumb drive or memory card?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17678
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Oct 2016, 08:23

bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...


It's a bit like Dexter and the blood slides. Lets him keep records without having them subject to hacking online.


ok, how about a thumb drive or memory card?


CD-Rom is way cheaper.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby bosux » 06 Oct 2016, 08:37

Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...


It's a bit like Dexter and the blood slides. Lets him keep records without having them subject to hacking online.


ok, how about a thumb drive or memory card?


CD-Rom is way cheaper.


that's reaching, but i think you answered my question in-advertently...ROM means his code can't be altered i guess

i also read that he buries the files within a music file such that anyone that inserts one of his discs into a cd drive will hear music and see only music files in the directory
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17678
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Oct 2016, 12:07

bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
bosux wrote:if you dorks are done with your circle jerk, may i ask a question?

what's the deal with the CDs? Isn't that pretty much a dead technology? most machines don't even have CD drives anymore...


It's a bit like Dexter and the blood slides. Lets him keep records without having them subject to hacking online.


ok, how about a thumb drive or memory card?


CD-Rom is way cheaper.


that's reaching, but i think you answered my question in-advertently...ROM means his code can't be altered i guess

i also read that he buries the files within a music file such that anyone that inserts one of his discs into a cd drive will hear music and see only music files in the directory


Cd-rom also a little more durable than memory sticks. Not sure how a valid answer was reaching but glad you're satisfied with the resolution of the discussion.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby mister bacon » 20 Oct 2017, 14:23

hi this show is back with a vengeance and I'm enjoying it. Angela gets hotter every season sns.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27091
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Oct 2017, 08:10

mister bacon wrote:hi this show is back with a vengeance and I'm enjoying it. Angela gets hotter every season sns.


I am amazed at the strength of the first two episodes in season three. I hope they can keep it up.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Oct 2017, 19:21

Frank the Tank wrote:
mister bacon wrote:hi this show is back with a vengeance and I'm enjoying it. Angela gets hotter every season sns.


I am amazed at the strength of the first two episodes in season three. I hope they can keep it up.


Great first couple episodes so far*. Wasn't sure they had anywhere to go after last season, very happy to be surprised. Sup, Meryl's daughter? Cannavalle is a nice add and good call letting Slater go full wackaloon.

*
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
MOTHERFUCKERS DONT DO JOANNA LIKE THAT
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby chrisco » 06 Nov 2017, 08:43

Finally caught last weeks ep.

Action Darlene >>>>>> Emo Darlene. I did enjoy the 8 ball line though.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12755
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby mister bacon » 09 Nov 2017, 13:21

yesterday's ep holy shit. :shock:

i'm gonna run it back at least two more times. whew.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27091
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Nov 2017, 20:35

That was damn well done. Really set the stage moving forward.

People who talk like this are either insecure or full of shame, which do you think this is?

It'd be nice if they started giving Slater some more to do.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest