optimal tip-to-tip efficiency - SILICON VALLEY

Re: optimal tip-to-tip efficiency - SILICON VALLEY

Postby chrisco » 03 May 2017, 14:11

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Caught up, great start to the year so far.

Sco, have we ever got a character comparison for your co. and this? I'm wondering if you're more Richard or Elirch and which one is the dumbass CEO.

Good. Ive been delaying my viewing of this season. I'll peep it soon.

Big Head - is the guy we had to let go after he got conned.

Dinesh - is the guy I tried to fire 4 different times before giving up. He's also a very good friend. Odd that way.

Gilfoil - He quit six weeks after launch and sold 3/4ths of his stake. Regrets it massively. He'll probably be the first guy I hire for whatever is next. He'll then quit on that 6 months in.

Richard - Me. Stubborn control freak who has great ideas and a hard time working with the world at large.

Erlich - Our CEO. Past industry success, great networker, poor implementation. Dominates a group with whatever is on his mind at that very moment.

Jared - An amalgamation of many of my lieutenants over the years. I'd kill for a real Jared.

Nice. And I can't remember his name off the top of my head, the CEO of Hooli? That doofus who thinks he's always getting over when he's really a schmuck, you got one of those?

That might be our supplier. I can think of a couple people there with Hooli-like qualities. One of our advisors is action Jack. He runs a fulfillment/logistics company in the space. A lot of boxes.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 May 2017, 09:58

I like this season, too. I LOLed at the Papa Roach song. I did not LOL at the Brady jersey on the wall of the douchebag's office, GEE ARE ARE!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 14 May 2017, 19:49

I may doble post 2nite, bit I've been meaning to shout out last week's closing song all week. Can't go wrong with Blue Flowers.

https://youtu.be/V9VYzNUXGDA
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 07:26

I assume the moguls slash wicked smahht people can fill us in, but doesn't there seem to be an excessive amount of job changes for people on this show? CEO one minute, then new company, then back to old company, etc. etc. Just seems like a merry go round of rich dorks.

Thank you.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 15 May 2017, 08:28

Best episode of the season hands down. I'm not sure if Belson or Jian-Yang was the MVP of that ep. The opener when Belson was telling Richard what a horrible person he is was tremendous. Also glad to see Ed Chen and team TB12 moving on up.

Gregs - Not in real life, but its a good storyline for them.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2017, 14:33

TJ Miller is leaving the show. #beepboop
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 25 May 2017, 14:42

Briandong79 wrote:TJ Miller is leaving the show. #beepboop

I'm not sure if this is a good move for him or not. Office Christmas Party was really the worst. Bald thoughts?

He does have an HBO special coming up, maybe he got Chris Rock Netflix special money :lol:
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 25 May 2017, 14:43

chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:TJ Miller is leaving the show. #beepboop

I'm not sure if this is a good move for him or not. Office Christmas Party was really the worst. Bald thoughts?

He does have an HBO special coming up, maybe he got Chris Rock Netflix special money :lol:

He's locked into the Deadpool franchise money.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 May 2017, 14:53

Strike while the iron is hot!

I am 3 or 4 eps back.

Does the snaggletooth women Monica get n00d this season or what?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby chrisco » 25 May 2017, 14:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Strike while the iron is hot!

I am 3 or 4 eps back.

Does the snaggletooth women Monica get n00d this season or what?

You have a better chance of seeing Jian Yang's junk.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 May 2017, 15:00

If I can be honest, without TJ Miller, they should seriously just cancel the show. He's the only one that talks like a normal person.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 25 May 2017, 22:09

my friend from HS and lax bro plays Thom...ok
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Previous

Return to TV