S1 needed more Mrs. Kettleman.

borderline NSFW:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Re: Better Call Saul

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:09

Fuck. yes.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » Yesterday, 09:22

Damn near binged the whole second season last night. Completely forgot any of the first season, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? I don't remember anything I watched last night, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? Wait no, I remember thinking 'the female lead can get it.'

Copyright deez
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » Yesterday, 23:11

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Damn near binged the whole second season last night. Completely forgot any of the first season, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? I don't remember anything I watched last night, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? Wait no, I remember thinking 'the female lead can get it.'

Do people not realize that Bob Odenkirk can literally do no wrong? Obviously, this should have been known by everyone after Mr. Show, but there is no conceivable excuse for this not to be known now. I'm not even kidding, BB was in "good but not great" territory until Odenkirk showed up in season 2. You could have assigned him to entertain a slave ship from Africa, and they would have come out on the other side thinking "you know, white people are OK in my book".
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » Today, 08:16

Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Damn near binged the whole second season last night. Completely forgot any of the first season, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? I don't remember anything I watched last night, just that it had no right being as good as it was, seriously, how is this that good? Wait no, I remember thinking 'the female lead can get it.'

Do people not realize that Bob Odenkirk can literally do no wrong? Obviously, this should have been known by everyone after Mr. Show, but there is no conceivable excuse for this not to be known now. I'm not even kidding, BB was in "good but not great" territory until Odenkirk showed up in season 2. You could have assigned him to entertain a slave ship from Africa, and they would have come out on the other side thinking "you know, white people are OK in my book".

Odekirk, Gilligan, Jonathan Banks, I was confused why people thought it would suck, actually.

For all of the love that Breaking Bad deservedly gets, it drags at points in the first couple years. Agree that Saul was a needed jolt.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » Today, 08:22

Briandong79 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Odekirk, Gilligan, Jonathan Banks, I was confused why people thought it would suck, actually.

For all of the love that Breaking Bad deservedly gets, it drags at points in the first couple years. Agree that Saul was a needed jolt.

Michael McKean says what's up?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » Today, 08:23

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Michael McKean says what's up?

Oh yeah, the rest of the cast is great, I'm just going off the people who carried over from Breaking Bad.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to TV