The Leftovers

Re: The Leftovers

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 Nov 2015, 00:51

TheCEO wrote:Damaged but spunky female interest.
Image



Her name is Carrie Coon.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: The Leftovers

Postby God Shamgod » 23 Nov 2015, 16:53

This show man. These writers are insane and on drugs.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: The Leftovers

Postby mj3528 » 23 Nov 2015, 17:08

BigJohnStudd wrote:
TheCEO wrote:Damaged but spunky female interest.
Image



Her name is Carrie Coon.



I really like her. she is in my cute wheelhouse
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Leftovers

Postby God Shamgod » 07 Dec 2015, 21:22

Great season. What kind of drugs are these writers on to come up with this shit?
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: The Leftovers

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Dec 2015, 15:34

They got renewed for a final season.

Hopefully they can finish all the storylines before the end of next season!




Because if they don't, there will be leftovers.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30267
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Leftovers

Postby Theny » 31 Jan 2016, 20:19

God Shamgod wrote:This show man. These writers are insane and on drugs.


Just finished ep 3 of season 2. This is the weirdest show I've ever seen, I'm just uncomfortable the whole hour.

Is next season the final season?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30220
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Leftovers

Postby Theny » 11 Feb 2016, 10:30

5 eps in now. Lots of cock in this one. :(

This show continues to make me deeply uncomfortable.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30220
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Leftovers

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2017, 10:17

The score is the MVP. That and the crippling depression.

So freaking good.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12076
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Leftovers

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Apr 2017, 10:02

Final Season, April 16th

Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12076
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Leftovers

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Apr 2017, 09:49

Nice first ep. Lotta shit from the trailer was in it, some interesting twists, and thought that Scott Glenn had grown out his hair. Nope.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12076
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Leftovers

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Apr 2017, 16:32

I saw the credits sequence from last night online. That is awesome.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30267
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Leftovers

Postby mister bacon » 05 May 2017, 09:59

i've restarted watching this show now that i am using ma duke's HBO Go account. just finished season 1 ep 3 and that shit was spectacular.


Theny wrote:This show continues to make me deeply uncomfortable.


this is why i like the show so much.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The Leftovers

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 May 2017, 10:04

mister bacon wrote:just finished season 1 ep 3 and that shit was spectacular.


Carrie Coon is the spectacular. The main female on the two best shows going right now.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12076
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Leftovers

Postby mister bacon » 05 May 2017, 10:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:just finished season 1 ep 3 and that shit was spectacular.


Carrie Coon is the spectacular. The main female on the two best shows going right now.


i'm a yuuuuge fan of jill and aimee

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The Leftovers

Postby mister bacon » 09 May 2017, 07:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:just finished season 1 ep 3 and that shit was spectacular.


Carrie Coon is the spectacular. The main female on the two best shows going right now.


The ep where she goes to the conference was fucking phenomenal. A+ TV.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest