Netflix (& Chill)

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Nov 2017, 09:09

Chrisco is on Stranger Things?

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 03 Nov 2017, 13:06

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:House of Cards - CANCELLED officially.

After this next season, which was being planned anyway. Courageous.

FINALLY. This was their only chance to save this season. Having the end of the Underwoods as a potential outcome is the only way to regenerate interest in the show. It's about fucking time.

Shoulda been canceled a couple seasons ago.

Agreed. The show jumped the shark for me when Kevin Spacey raped that child in 1987 and his wife fucked their security detail.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 Nov 2017, 13:23

nova wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

FINALLY. This was their only chance to save this season. Having the end of the Underwoods as a potential outcome is the only way to regenerate interest in the show. It's about fucking time.

Agreed. The show jumped the shark for me when Kevin Spacey raped that child in 1987 and his wife fucked their security detail.

I’m rooting for season 6 to happen and be great if only for the reason that it gives me the faint hope that I didn’t completely waste 36 hours of my life watching seasons 3-5.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Nov 2017, 13:48

nova wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Oh disagreeeeeeeee, the Meechum 3way was fifteen shades of hilarious. I believe I said while watching "just come out already, Spacey."

Frank the Tank wrote:I’m rooting for season 6 to happen and be great if only for the reason that it gives me the faint hope that I didn’t completely waste 36 hours of my life watching seasons 3-5.

We didn't waste 36 hours of our life watching seasons 3-5, but a solid 30, 32 hours.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Nov 2017, 14:38

The Kevin Finnerty season was the best. Let's ripoff the worst season of the #GOAT.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Nov 2017, 21:49

Spacey has now been fired but they haven’t ruled out bringing the show back now.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Nov 2017, 07:52

Briandong79 wrote:Spacey has now been fired but they haven’t ruled out bringing the show back now.

They’re working on the re-writes to take him out of season 6.

I get why they’re taking him out of the show, but just fucking cancel it already. I know they probably had a good idea how to work it around Robin Wright, but they both need to suffer a huge downfall for this series to wrap up effectively. If Frank Underwood’s comeuppance was the end of last season, then the show has already fizzled out. Let it die.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 04 Nov 2017, 10:30

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Spacey has now been fired but they haven’t ruled out bringing the show back now.

I get why they’re taking him out of the show, but just fucking cancel it already. I know they probably had a good idea how to work it around Robin Wright, but they both need to suffer a huge downfall for this series to wrap up effectively. If Frank Underwood’s comeuppance was the end of last season, then the show has already fizzled out. Let it die.

Maybe SHE gets the ending from the original series?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Theny » 04 Nov 2017, 10:33

JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Maybe SHE gets the ending from the original series?

I'm with her
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Nov 2017, 09:33

Finished off Stranger Things 2 last night. Thought it was a significant improvement over Season 1. Thoughts below

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Positives
Season MVP was Steve.
All of the new characters worked for me (except the weird punk episode, obviously)
Was the scene in the last episode where Winona and Nancy were all sweaty and in wet shirts supposed to be hot? Well, it was. No pun intended.
The death this season was a lot more impactful than Barb.

Negatives
Eleven didn't get much to do
Aforementioned weird punk episode didn't really work
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 06 Nov 2017, 12:59

I finished Ozark off last night. Thought it peaked in the middle of the season and that the last two eps were too over the top. Still enjoyed it, but not sure they can keep that pace up.

Stay tuned for my timely review of Stranger Things Season II next March!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Nov 2017, 13:01

chrisco wrote:I finished Ozark off last night. Thought it peaked in the middle of the season and that the last two eps were too over the top. Still enjoyed it, but not sure they can keep that pace up.

Concur, the last episode especially was like "come on, another fucking thing???"
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 06 Nov 2017, 14:20

chrisco wrote:I finished Ozark off last night. Thought it peaked in the middle of the season and that the last two eps were too over the top. Still enjoyed it, but not sure they can keep that pace up.

Concur, the last episode especially was like "come on, another fucking thing???"

I agree with this also. I was still entertained, but it definitely got way over the top. I'm anxiously awaiting the next season, doe.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Nov 2017, 08:50

1st 2 eps of Mindhunter down. Boy that first 30 minutes was like watching Fincher try to re-shoot Se7en. Blue filter and all. The main character seems possibly as crazy as the serial killers. I really like his co-hort, watched his excellent work as the villian from Monster Trucks many (many...many) times. Will finish watching this series, i believe i am about to get to the "good part."
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Nov 2017, 09:37

Briandong79 wrote:Finished off Stranger Things 2 last night. Thought it was a significant improvement over Season 1. Thoughts below

Positives
Season MVP was Steve.
All of the new characters worked for me (except the weird punk episode, obviously)
Was the scene in the last episode where Winona and Nancy were all sweaty and in wet shirts supposed to be hot? Well, it was. No pun intended.
The death this season was a lot more impactful than Barb.

Negatives
Eleven didn't get much to do
Aforementioned weird punk episode didn't really work

Finished it, the last episode was a good finale....

...And then the last scene. I don't know how they're gonna keep the Upside Down going.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to TV