Netflix (& Chill)

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Oct 2017, 20:23

TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:our whole fam is enjoying Big Mouth. purty funny.

I am glad I didn't watch that with my kids. Kristen Wiig's cameo would be awkward to watch with Mini-Tank.

mj3528 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:House of Cards - CANCELLED officially.

After this next season, which was being planned anyway. Courageous.

FINALLY. This was their only chance to save this season. Having the end of the Underwoods as a potential outcome is the only way to regenerate interest in the show. It's about fucking time.

So you're saying you support Spacey trying to get on that needy kid? NAGL, Francis.

The Evil Lord Xenu works in mysterious ways.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Oct 2017, 22:15

Frank the Tank wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:House of Cards - CANCELLED officially.

After this next season, which was being planned anyway. Courageous.

FINALLY. This was their only chance to save this season. Having the end of the Underwoods as a potential outcome is the only way to regenerate interest in the show. It's about fucking time.

Shoulda been canceled a couple seasons ago.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 30 Oct 2017, 22:25

They really going through with another season? Awkward.

Just give Doug Stamper and Seth Greyson a spin-off.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Oct 2017, 23:31

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:They really going through with another season? Awkward.

Just give Doug Stamper and Seth Greyson a spin-off.

^^^^THISSSSS
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 31 Oct 2017, 00:12

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
mister bacon wrote:stranger things season 2 has been bomb so far 3 eps in. Nancy and her mama looking fine af.

Same. I'm also three episodes in.

My early season prediction:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sean Astin is a govt spy.

Mad Max is awesome.

I feel so seen after ep 6/7. this is my life.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Oct 2017, 07:41

mister bacon wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
mister bacon wrote:stranger things season 2 has been bomb so far 3 eps in. Nancy and her mama looking fine af.

Same. I'm also three episodes in.

My early season prediction:

Sean Astin is a govt spy.

Mad Max is awesome.

I feel so seen after ep 6/7. this is my life.

i'm only through 2 episodes and the plot hasn't really started yet but it doesn't matter to me because it's like watching my childhood. they do an obnoxiously good job at portraying small town 80s.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Oct 2017, 07:48

SouthernYokel wrote:i'm only through 2 episodes and the plot hasn't really started yet but it doesn't matter to me because it's like watching my childhood. they do an obnoxiously good job at portraying small town 80s.

Agreed. I’m one episode in, and it was like a flashback to my youth. We had that same Pinto Winona Ryder is driving, although it was silver.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » 31 Oct 2017, 08:37

Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i'm only through 2 episodes and the plot hasn't really started yet but it doesn't matter to me because it's like watching my childhood. they do an obnoxiously good job at portraying small town 80s.

Agreed. I’m one episode in, and it was like a flashback to my youth. We had that same Pinto Winona Ryder is driving, although it was silver.

My dad had a blue pinto. Now that I think of it, my parents probably had a used model of every popular car made from 75 to 97.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 31 Oct 2017, 08:43

chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

My dad had a blue pinto. Now that I think of it, my parents probably had a used model of every popular car made from 75 to 97.

My parents had a brown pinto wagon. It is the one I threw up in after eating chilli and thus never wanted to eat chilli again. Threw right up on the bag where the stick shift was contained.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 31 Oct 2017, 12:46

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

My parents had a brown pinto wagon. It is the one I threw up in after eating chilli and thus never wanted to eat chilli again. Threw right up on the bag where the stick shift was contained.

Netlix (& Chili)
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Oct 2017, 14:08

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:They really going through with another season? Awkward.

Maybe not...
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 01 Nov 2017, 15:50

Just finished Stranger Things 2.

The chick who plays Eleven's mom is kinda hot:

General thoughts on Season Two:

What about Bob? Everyone forgot he dead already!

Mister Bacon loved the ending. White guy takes the L as the black dude gets the white chick.

Episode seven was, to quote Nancy, "Bullshit!" Why do TV writers always waste an episode in the middle of a season on brand new characters we will never see again and a side story that goes nowhere? Complete bullshit.

Guess I'll watch that Talking Dead ripoff show next.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Nov 2017, 14:27

I've got one episode to go. Eh.

Mannnnnnnn I don't give a fuck about 11's lost sister.

Bob is the MVP. The vodka drinker is the runner-up.

Max and whose-it aren't brother-sister? Was Susan a step-mom? Did I imagine that one scene?

How did the one dema dog become five or whatever? I dunno.

OH STEVE AND DUSTIN TOGETHER - FAN SERVICE IS ALWAYS A GREAT WAY TO WRITE YOUR SHOWS.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Nov 2017, 08:18

I finished Stranger Things 2 last night as well. Generally i was pleased with it and engrossed with the story. And then i finished it and thought about it for about 3 seconds and came to the following unhappy conclusion

A) they pretty much just dressed up the first season in new clothes and ran it back
B) that was 9 episodes and in the end all that was accomplished was the closing of a door

I'm feeling a Lost vibe here. Not super pleased about it.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Nov 2017, 08:52

SouthernYokel wrote:I finished Stranger Things 2 last night as well. Generally i was pleased with it and engrossed with the story. And then i finished it and thought about it for about 3 seconds and came to the following unhappy conclusion

A) they pretty much just dressed up the first season in new clothes and ran it back
B) that was 9 episodes and in the end all that was accomplished was the closing of a door

I'm feeling a Lost vibe here. Not super pleased about it.

They really should've gone the anthology route. Trying to get another season out of this story doesn't seem like the best idea.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to TV