Netflix (& Chill)

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Dthefritz » 15 Nov 2016, 20:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:anybody else watch Netflix on their phone regularly? Since the last update, mine boot locks my phone after about 5 minutes of play. I have to do a hard reset to get the phone to work again. i guess i just have to keep an eye out for the next update to the app and see if they fixed it. i assume there are a lot of S6 owners with the same problem.

Are you in a lot of situations where you need to escape by watching Netflix on your phone?

i watch movies in 30 minute segments on the treadmill. it's better than TV because the ads on tv pull me out of my zone out and make me realize how much it sucks to be on the treadmill.

30 minutes? Pussy. /that was flush by the way

too much cardio takes away the gainz, bruh

Thank you! That is exactly why I limit my cardio. I'm not lazy or impatient in the least. Scout's honor.

As for the phone, I do watch Netflix here and there. May as well use my big-ass Samsung for something. Doesn't usually screen lock for me, but sometimes I tap the screen every now and then just to be safe.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 Nov 2016, 21:31

Scrotal Recall season 2 came out today. For some reason they renamed it Lovesick.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Nov 2016, 00:16

binged the whole season of stranger things. pretty sweet, hopper was great.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby chrisco » 20 Nov 2016, 15:45

Rodney Farva wrote:binged the whole season of stranger things. pretty sweet, hopper was great.

Agreed. I kept thinking he was Randy from My Name is Earl doe.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2016, 14:54

Fat Balls wrote:Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 pm: kite can you go post the top 5 or so things you enjoy about Netflix? is it original programming?

5. The kids programming. Because I love my wife and gave her the gift of children, we now have two little angels rustling around the trailer. And when things get a little too rustly, nothings better than putting on the 'Flix and letting them spend hours watching mind melting animated goodness.

4. Stand Up specials. I like to laugh. Netflix has a lot of comedy specials on it, and a lot of them are funny so I watch them and laugh.

3. The price tag. As has been mentioned numerous times, I do not make six figures like Balls and Farva. I can't afford $1800 cat teeth cleanings or having my compression socks shipped to my beach house in Tahiti. A $180 Comcast, excuse me, XFINITY, bill sounds awesome and I'm sure the guys at the yacht club would love to hear about it over cassava melon smoothies, but frankly it seems wasteful.

2. The original programming is enjoyable. Even the stupid Marvel crap everyone pretends is earth shattering.

1. The ability to watch it on several devices so we can sit in the same room and ignore each other for hours on end and wait for death to warmly embrace us.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Nov 2016, 14:57

Gregs Kite wrote:
Fat Balls wrote:Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 pm: kite can you go post the top 5 or so things you enjoy about Netflix? is it original programming?

5. The kids programming. Because I love my wife and gave her the gift of children, we now have two little angels rustling around the trailer. And when things get a little too rustly, nothings better than putting on the 'Flix and letting them spend hours watching mind melting animated goodness.

4. Stand Up specials. I like to laugh. Netflix has a lot of comedy specials on it, and a lot of them are funny so I watch them and laugh.

3. The price tag. As has been mentioned numerous times, I do not make six figures like Balls and Farva. I can't afford $1800 cat teeth cleanings or having my compression socks shipped to my beach house in Tahiti. A $180 Comcast, excuse me, XFINITY, bill sounds awesome and I'm sure the guys at the yacht club would love to hear about it over cassava melon smoothies, but frankly it seems wasteful.

2. The original programming is enjoyable. Even the stupid Marvel crap everyone pretends is earth shattering.

1. The ability to watch it on several devices so we can sit in the same room and ignore each other for hours on end and wait for death to warmly embrace us.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2016, 14:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Three whole minutes to respond. And here I thought you were......

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
....on the ball

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby OJ8871440 » 30 Nov 2016, 11:08

And it just got even better

Until now this was the only way the Amazon app was better than Netflix
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Frank the Tank » 30 Nov 2016, 11:13

OJ8871440 wrote:And it just got even better

Until now this was the only way the Amazon app was better than Netflix

YES!!! This is the entire reason I'm always so damn far behind on House of Cards and the like. Being able to watch Netflix shows on a plane is a game-changer for me.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 09 Dec 2016, 09:34

I took advantage of Netflix' awesome new (and long overdue) feature by watching the first episode of black Mirror on the plane this morning. Thoroughly enjoyed, will probably watch the next one on the second leg of my flight. I know each episode stands alone,so I'm hoping the others don't suffer from a lack of pig fucking, but I'm definitely giving it a chance.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 09 Dec 2016, 10:13

TheWolf wrote:I took advantage of Netflix' awesome new (and long overdue) feature by watching the first episode of black Mirror on the plane this morning. Thoroughly enjoyed, will probably watch the next one on the second leg of my flight. I know each episode stands alone,so I'm hoping the others don't suffer from a lack of pig fucking, but I'm definitely giving it a chance.

I watched the first 2 episodes. I liked the first one better than the 2nd one. I'll watch more at some point.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Dec 2016, 10:45

Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I took advantage of Netflix' awesome new (and long overdue) feature by watching the first episode of black Mirror on the plane this morning. Thoroughly enjoyed, will probably watch the next one on the second leg of my flight. I know each episode stands alone,so I'm hoping the others don't suffer from a lack of pig fucking, but I'm definitely giving it a chance.

I watched the first 2 episodes. I liked the first one better than the 2nd one. I'll watch more at some point.

Gotta get to the third season where the dead lesbo hooks up with the 70 year widow in the matrix.

Yeah.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 09 Dec 2016, 13:02

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Gotta get to the third season where the dead lesbo hooks up with the 70 year widow in the matrix.

Yeah.

Sounds hot.

Agreed with Mags, first episode was better than the second. I'll definitely keep watching, though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 11 Dec 2016, 16:09

3%

I've only seen 5 of the 8 episodes so far. But it is shaping up to be the best Netflix original series of the year.

It is a dystopian thriller in which the population lives in squalor except for a chosen 3% who are picked to live in an island utopia. The series focuses on the shady Process each year's candidates go to narrow the field down to 3% and the governmental system that runs the process.

It's a Brazillian-made show and you have the option to have English subtitles or listen to an over-dubbed version. I've chosen to listen to the original actors and read the subtitles.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Dec 2016, 15:43

New show on the Flix today called The OA.

Just watched the first episode. Kind of interesting, but drags a little bit. A good titty scene too.

But by the end of the episode you are like: WUT?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to TV