Netflix (& Chill)

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 10:41

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:I’m on episode 3 of The End of the Fucking World. I was sold on the show when she said “sometimes I think I should just become an alcoholic. That way you always have something to do.”

Ha, I forgot about that line. She makes a great point though. I'm on episdoe 6 and I'm still entertained.

I also purviewed this this weekend! It was decent. Needed some tits and humping.

I agree with your preview. I also agree with FTT's earlier point that it gets too drama-y toward the end. It was better when it was funny in the first few eps, but it was still pretty solid.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 15 Feb 2018, 08:54

Watched When We First Met starring the Millennial Jack Black and Brunette Baywatch (movie) Girl.

Guy travels through time over and over trying to get girl to fall in love with him because she is smoking hot. Hilarity nearly ensues.

Gene's Pick: Watered-down version of Bedazzled but much, much more feminine.

No boobs out in the open.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby chrisco » 15 Feb 2018, 09:01

JT99 wrote:Watched When We First Met starring the Millennial Jack Black and Brunette Baywatch (movie) Girl.

Guy travels through time over and over trying to get girl to fall in love with him because she is smoking hot. Hilarity nearly ensues.

Time traveling to fall in love seems like its own inexplicable mini-genre. Didn't Keanu Reeves make a time traveling movie without Alex Winter where this was the plot? Something about a house on a lake maybe?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 Feb 2018, 15:37

chrisco wrote:
JT99 wrote:Watched When We First Met starring the Millennial Jack Black and Brunette Baywatch (movie) Girl.

Time traveling to fall in love seems like its own inexplicable mini-genre. Didn't Keanu Reeves make a time traveling movie without Alex Winter where this was the plot? Something about a house on a lake maybe?

Yeah, the one with Sandy Bullock. It was called "Speed Back to Me."
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 16 Feb 2018, 09:31

This was pretty good. I purviewed last evening. The main chick reminded me of a poor ladies tiffany theissen. She was ok, but i think i enjoyed the other chick, the friend better.

She has that look i like.

Anyway, the film kept me entertained. I paused it mid way through to go upstairs and unsuccessfully try and mouth rape the wipe. Then i came back down and finished it. I'm not positive how it ended since i was in a partial, but i think they telegraphed the ending enough in the early parts, that i'm confident on how it concluded. Decent time travel flick. Would rec.
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to TV