The Big Bang Theory

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Postby JT99 » 14 Mar 2017, 10:17

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2017, 10:29

I enjoyed that.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Frank the Tank » 21 Mar 2017, 13:58

Renewed for two more years despite not having Amy and Bernadette under contract. Odd decision here. Maybe they're trying to say to the two holdouts "see, we'll do it with or without you", but if I'm their agent(s) then I'm feeling great. You can't kill off people in a light-hearted sitcom. Tough to make light of Bernadette dying and Howard being a single father.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 14:00

Frank the Tank wrote:Renewed for two more years despite not having Amy and Bernadette under contract. Odd decision here. Maybe they're trying to say to the two holdouts "see, we'll do it with or without you", but if I'm their agent(s) then I'm feeling great. You can't kill off people in a light-hearted sitcom. Tough to make light of Bernadette dying and Howard being a single father.

i think they could do some really funny jokes about Bernadette leaving him though. deadbeat mom jokes don't fire up twitter right?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 21 Mar 2017, 14:01

Frank the Tank wrote:Renewed for two more years despite not having Amy and Bernadette under contract. Odd decision here. Maybe they're trying to say to the two holdouts "see, we'll do it with or without you", but if I'm their agent(s) then I'm feeling great. You can't kill off people in a light-hearted sitcom. Tough to make light of Bernadette dying and Howard being a single father.

They killed off Howard's mom. No wait, real life did that.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TVF wannabe » 21 Mar 2017, 14:02

I'm sure they'll work it out especially once the rest of the cast gave back money. Those 2 can be written pretty easily, both of them getting sick and tired of their guy isnt crazy.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 21 Mar 2017, 20:15

bernadette would be a huge loss because it's fun to watch her scenes and daydream about banging her
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Previous

Return to TV