The Big Bang Theory

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Postby Colonel Angus » 12 Nov 2014, 08:27

Frank the Tank wrote:RIP Mrs. Wolowitz.

I had no idea she was the daughter of the unemployment office lady in Seinfeld.

They could probably replace the voice fairly easily, I would imagine. That hot blonde who married Wolowitz has done a pretty good impression of it before.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jan 2015, 10:33

SOTSGers as BBT Characters:

Sheldon: Sheldon is difficult. First instinct was Dong due to robotic jokes. Then Frank cause smartypants. I am going to go with DTHEFRITZ however. He is the king of "ACTUALLY," which feels like a Sheldon trait. He is very funny all the time and 50% of that is unintentional. He seems like the kind of guy to wear a longsleeve shirt under a shortsleeve shirt but that remains unconfirmed.

Raj: seems like a good time to remind everyone of _. literally nothing like the character besides race but hey, race defines us, man. there were a few episodes where Raj was lying about himself to impress women (every fucking episode) so we'll say that's the similarity.

Leonard: The straight-man, nice guy, trampled on by everyone who comes in contact with him, very small. Earnest and generally honest. Women trouble, but somehow successful with them despite it all. Flush.

Wolowitz: Clever. odd fashion sense. used to have the best jokes but recently has been neutered for some reason. Has traveled very far. Bix.

Penny: Dumb. Pretty. Yokel.

Bernadette: quiet and unassuming until her ire is raised. great tits. Jichael Dick.

Blossom: unaware of many basic social norms. Sexually frustrated by spouse. funniest when explaining these frustrations. Kite.

Kripke: It's been so long since i listened to the voices of SOTSG thread i can't remember if anyone had a speech impediment. Oh well. Sheldon's rival so we'll just have to hope Theny got his tongue hit by a runaway weedeater.

Stuart Bloom: Similar to Leonard really. I have never understood this character. It's like Leonard, but if he existed in the real world. Same exact person except with the proper female reactions. I know he's married now but i feel certain this was MJ#s.

Leslie Winkle: Wisecracking rival to Sheldon. Drug habit (at least in other shows). Lazy eye*. MTM.

*no confirmation of this but it just seems right doesnt it

Dr Gabelhauser: Head of the department. must clean up after the rest of them from their hijinks. involved in fundraising. FTT.

Janine Davis: Has to explain racism to the group. Baaaaaaaaaaconnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wil Wheaton: quite popular in the old days. now shows up only to shit on everything. Nerf.

Mrs Wolowitz: loud. on the "spectrum" genius at certain things (wheel of fortune). Fat. weird Bates family vibe with Howard. Nasty Nova.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Prez » 28 Feb 2015, 14:03

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 28 Feb 2015, 14:11

Prez wrote:Kaley Cuoco

Great post.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Feb 2015, 18:30

TheWolf wrote:
Prez wrote:Kaley Cuoco

Great post.

Bazinga!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Mar 2015, 11:40

I'm okay with a memorial moment for the departed Mrs Wolowitz. After eight years it's certainly understandable to mourn someone in the cast who's died. But this is the third episode in a row they've worked it in with attempts at dusty moments. I think it's time to move on.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Mar 2015, 11:49

Frank the Tank wrote:I'm okay with a memorial moment for the departed Mrs Wolowitz. After eight years it's certainly understandable to mourn someone in the cast who's died. But this is the third episode in a row they've worked it in with attempts at dusty moments. I think it's time to move on.

In fairness, if the plan was dropping that bomb, having a regular episode, then memorializing Ms. Wolowitz was the plan, it wasn't a bad one. They kinda got fucked on Nimoy dying when he did in that regard, since they kinda HAD to acknowledge his past presence on the show.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 May 2015, 08:31

Meh. Show makes me chuckle but not laugh out loud. Not really caring what happens in the characters' love lives.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 May 2015, 08:37

What are people saying about Penny's hair?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 08 May 2015, 10:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:What are people saying about Penny's hair?

hate it
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 May 2015, 10:09

bosux wrote:

hate it

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 May 2015, 08:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
bosux wrote:

hate it

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

My FIL took the opposite stance, of course. He says it looks great, and she had to do it to further her career as a serious actress. I said, getting a mom cut is the way to go? Unbelievable. Really worked for that chick on that show on the WB back in the 90s or 2000s.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 31 Dec 2015, 13:05

oh noes! it's like my whole world has been shaken to the core.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 31 Dec 2015, 15:33

Rodney Farva wrote:oh noes! it's like my whole world has been shaken to the core.

It's an okay song, but it's no "Smelly Cat"
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 31 Dec 2015, 16:01

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:oh noes! it's like my whole world has been shaken to the core.

It's an okay song, but it's no "Smelly Cat"

'Sactly, the makers of Friends should be the ones who are suing.

I'm sorry that I am not sorry about thinking less of people who watch & enjoy this pus-coated piece of shit of a show.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

PreviousNext

Return to TV