Orange is the New Black

Re: Orange is the New Black

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jun 2014, 07:21

I'm three in and I don't mind the flashbacks. There's only so much studio prison space to explore, and Piper's sentence was 18 months, correct? If they wanna have 4-5 seasons of this, we need a little backstory here and there. And #OKThu, I don't understand how Alex got out based on her testimony.

I like the addition of V and I like the potential of her and Red teaming up to run shit.

Jason Biggs is useless. He literally adds nothing.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jun 2014, 08:00

i finished it last night. it's an ok ending. all in all i think i liked season 2 better than season 1. more titties, less piper. i'm abouuuuuuuuuuut ready for the baby storyline to be over. if they moved on from that the show would be 30% better. that is an exact measurement provided by fivethirtyeight.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 12 Jun 2014, 11:57

SouthernYokel wrote:i finished it last night. it's an ok ending. all in all i think i liked season 2 better than season 1. more titties, less piper. i'm abouuuuuuuuuuut ready for the baby storyline to be over. if they moved on from that the show would be 30% better. that is an exact measurement provided by fivethirtyeight.

You can still binge watch tv shows with 1 kid. 2 kids? No chance in hell. /jealous

Eta: I too enjoy the back stories
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jun 2014, 12:12

Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i finished it last night. it's an ok ending. all in all i think i liked season 2 better than season 1. more titties, less piper. i'm abouuuuuuuuuuut ready for the baby storyline to be over. if they moved on from that the show would be 30% better. that is an exact measurement provided by fivethirtyeight.

You can still binge watch tv shows with 1 kid. 2 kids? No chance in hell. /jealous

Eta: I too enjoy the back stories

the white loves the show, if it wasnt for her I probably wouldnt have started it yet
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Jun 2014, 16:02

I'm in episode six. Piper's Florence Henderson's birthday celebration idea seemed specifically designed for me. Frankie liked.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Jun 2014, 21:11

Frank the Tank wrote:I'm in episode six. Piper's Florence Henderson's birthday celebration idea seemed specifically designed for me. Frankie liked.

You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jun 2014, 09:13

This is the one part of binge watching I don't particularly enjoy. Everyone who watches is in different parts so it's hard to have a thoughtful discussion about the show, the actors, the character development and the titties.

Ohhhhh, those German titties.

Also, Alex is such a cunt lol. I love it.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 30 Jun 2014, 07:49

I finally finished the season. I liked it. Would've liked a little more cliffhangery ending.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 30 Jun 2014, 11:27

Frank the Tank wrote:I finally finished the season. I liked it. Would've liked a little more cliffhangery ending.

The ending was super hokey.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BigJohnStudd » 09 Jul 2014, 08:59

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Jul 2014, 07:44

It's taking forEVER, but we have one ep left.

Couple thoughts:

-There's way too many subplots now. This broad with the kid that Piper's getting transferred with? Who is she? Why do I care?

-If what I think happened to Red is right, that stinks.

-V's titties. Tig Ol's.

-Piper getting into an open office and finding invoices on the first try? Okay.

-Need more Alex. And by need more Alex I mean more Alex titties.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jul 2014, 08:22

suposably Alex is a major character again in the next season. i dunno if i want to watch the next season. wifey does obvs, so i don't know why i'm pretending like i won't be watching and hoping for a semi when alex or the hot mexican take their shirt off.

related: why hasn't the hot mexican taken her shirt off yet? i mean, come on:

SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Jul 2014, 09:20

How long is Piper's sentence on the show? It shocks me that they're stringing multiple seasons out of this. I guess the way they've built up the other characters, she could conceivably be released and they could continue on without her (or show her readjusting to life on the outside).
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Jul 2014, 09:31

I got into this and I'm still reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal perplexed why anyone with a penis would take Daya over her mom. I can suspend disbelief with the best of them but......nope. No. Daya's mom can get it. Daya....can not. I also hate that subplot so, so much.

And second what Yokel said.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Jul 2014, 18:10

Briandong79 wrote:How long is Piper's sentence on the show? It shocks me that they're stringing multiple seasons out of this. I guess the way they've built up the other characters, she could conceivably be released and they could continue on without her (or show her readjusting to life on the outside).

Her sentence is 15 months.

Jenji whatsherface wanted Alex in all of season 2, but Laura Prepon had a commitment (film, I think). She's said she's available for all of season 3. So, Alex's absence was not the writers' choice this season. I think that's one of the reasons they're dragging out the...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
pregnancy

...subplot so long. If they get to the end of that then Piper's sentence has to be mostly over.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to TV