ESPN Sucks

Re: ESPN Sucks

Postby mj3528 » 17 May 2017, 11:56

Briandong79 wrote:The Golics being mad at ESPN higher-ups make me really think that it was a decision made by them, and not by Greeny being ambitious, which is somewhat interesting to me.

The Golics know they are getting marginalized. Reports are that it'll be on ESPNU in the mornings before too long.

I think the move to ESPNU is official.

I think Greeny and his representation are behind this move as much if not more than management.

The discussion by Greeny and Golic in the story Dr. J posted was strange and stilted. It looked like Greeny felt bad he was moving on to a perceived bigger thing, and Golic was just bitter.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 May 2017, 12:04

Should have hired Saved By The Bell College Years star Bob Golic for the show.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby babylurch » 17 May 2017, 12:58

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
jman wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Golic family none too pleased appar

3528 how are you handling the breakup of the dynamic duo?

Trey Wingo, based on the times I have heard, is actually worse than Greeny. Golic, Jr. for an hour is not what anyone is looking for.

I can't wait to watch Greeny's TV morning show failure spectacularly.

it'll probably go over about as well as the tv simulcast of the M&M radio show. Nothing more entertaining than watching 2 guys talk into microphones. Do they even still do that? If they do they shouldn't.

they do still do that. I flip it on in the morning. I don't know why.

Yeah, it goes over like a lead balloon. /31

Question - Why is Golic Jr biting the hand that feeds him? Does daddy have enough money to set this kid up? If not, blathering away day after day seems like a pretty good gig for Jakey.

Mike Golic, Jr is the one with the radio career. His brother Jake is the one tweeting about the dumb decision to break up Mike & Mike. Maybe it is a case of sibling rivalry and he wants to see his brother Mike Golic jr fail.

To my knowledge, Jake and Mike get along well. More likely not being smart enough to know when to shut up.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby God Shamgod » 17 May 2017, 13:56

What the hell is Golic so upset about. He would be a 400 lb CTE case without that job and they gave his no talent kid a full time on air gig right out of college.

My dad watches that simulcast while he rides his exercise bike.
Last edited by God Shamgod on 17 May 2017, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby mj3528 » 17 May 2017, 13:57

God Shamgod wrote:What the hell is Golic so upset about. He would be a 400 lb CTE case without that job and they gave his no talent kid a full time on air gig right out of college.

I think he is jealous of Greeny a bit. Also, he wants the show to go on forever, because it is a minor miracle it has lasted this long and he is still on the air.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 14:02

mj3528 wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:What the hell is Golic so upset about. He would be a 400 lb CTE case without that job and they gave his no talent kid a full time on air gig right out of college.

I think he is jealous of Greeny a bit. Also, he wants the show to go on forever, because it is a minor miracle it has lasted this long and he is still on the air.

Greeney is better. Dear Golic: Stop sucking.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 09:55

ESPN Sucks because Erin Andrews isn't young and hot with giant cans anymore. Thread integrity upheld.

So here's a couple of pics I don't remember seeing before. Not sure about the face she's making in the second one, probably a reaction to Jike showing her his remus.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 22 May 2017, 10:03

Goose wrote:ESPN Sucks because Erin Andrews isn't young and hot with giant cans anymore. Thread integrity upheld.

So here's a couple of pics I don't remember seeing before. Not sure about the face she's making in the second one, probably a reaction to Jike showing her his remus.

Those are good. I have seen the first one previously.

this was always one of my favorite ones:

she looked good when she wore this dress:

mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 May 2017, 10:06

Goose wrote:Image

This looks photoshopped. And by 'this looks photoshopped,' I mean, 'I could spank it to this.'

It really does look photoshopped though.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Goose » 22 May 2017, 10:11

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

This looks photoshopped. And by 'this looks photoshopped,' I mean, 'I could spank it to this.'

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby jman » 22 May 2017, 13:16

Goose wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

:lol:

nice wagons too
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 22 May 2017, 13:53

I know she's not young anymore, but is EA no longer hot with giant cans? I haven't noticed her much lately. If this is not fake news, then I'm very sad.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 22 May 2017, 14:01

TheWolf wrote:I know she's not young anymore, but is EA no longer hot with giant cans? I haven't noticed her much lately. If this is not fake news, then I'm very sad.

There are several recent photographs on the interwebs of EA looking fairly to moderately hot with large cans. She is, however, in recovery from cervical cancer and planning her wedding to a professional hockey player, so she might be looking a tad run down as she approaches 40. Fortunately, she has her distinguished career as a journalist to fall back on as her looks and thus her value to a patriarchal society fade.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 May 2017, 14:24

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I know she's not young anymore, but is EA no longer hot with giant cans? I haven't noticed her much lately. If this is not fake news, then I'm very sad.

There are several recent photographs on the interwebs of EA looking fairly to moderately hot with large cans. She is, however, in recovery from cervical cancer and planning her wedding to a professional hockey player, so she might be looking a tad run down as she approaches 40. Fortunately, she has her distinguished career as a journalist to fall back on as her looks and thus her value to a patriarchal society fade.

distinguished career and cash payout
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 22 May 2017, 16:57

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to TV