ESPN Sucks

Re: ESPN Sucks

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Mar 2017, 10:12

Briandong79 wrote:http://deadspin.com/here-come-big-espn-layoffs-1793002796

ESPN is going to start shitcanning people and this time it's going to be on air talent, not guys like the Schwab behind the scenes.

This is huge. I'm particularly interested in where Kevin Neghandi goes. They'll need to free up significant capital to keep trying to make the Jemele/Mike Smith thing happen even though it sucks but we have to pretend it doesn't because white guilt.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Mar 2017, 10:15

Gregs Kite wrote:

ESPN is going to start shitcanning people and this time it's going to be on air talent, not guys like the Schwab behind the scenes.

This is huge. I'm particularly interested in where Kevin Neghandi goes. They'll need to free up significant capital to keep trying to make the Jemele/Mike Smith thing happen even though it sucks but we have to pretend it doesn't because white guilt.

Since I WFH on Friday, I had a chance to check out this Jemele and Mike thing. He was wearing some ironic t-shirt to look hip like the viewers. And they just debated crap, barely played any highlights. ESPN News didnt even have SC running, so there was no alternative. So I put on Friends.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Mar 2017, 10:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Since I WFH on Friday, I had a chance to check out this Jemele and Mike thing. He was wearing some ironic t-shirt to look hip like the viewers. And they just debated crap, barely played any highlights. ESPN News didnt even have SC running, so there was no alternative. So I put on Friends.

Pretty soon they're going to cut back to just Jemele/Michael, SVP, Buccigross, Adnan Virk, Rece Davis, and Dickie V. Oh, and Beadle. What a network!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 06 Mar 2017, 11:01

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Pretty soon they're going to cut back to just Jemele/Michael, SVP, Buccigross, Adnan Virk, Rece Davis, and Dickie V. Oh, and Beadle. What a network!

He always wears those t-shirts. Jemele used to as well.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Mar 2017, 13:52

I saw a vagrant skateboarding in philadelphia that was wearing a hat that said "Fuck ESPN". He had written the Fuck himself. He didnt look like the demographic to even know what espn was.

Prez: what do you make of this?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Prez » 08 Mar 2017, 14:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I saw a vagrant skateboarding in philadelphia that was wearing a hat that said "Fuck ESPN". He had written the Fuck himself. He didnt look like the demographic to even know what espn was.

I think it very acceptable. ESPN sucks and deserves every bit of hatred thrown its way.

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Mar 2017, 14:13

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I saw a vagrant skateboarding in philadelphia that was wearing a hat that said "Fuck ESPN". He had written the Fuck himself. He didnt look like the demographic to even know what espn was.

I think it very acceptable. ESPN sucks and deserves every bit of hatred thrown its way.

Thanks! I agree,

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Mar 2017, 14:43

Prez wrote:Image

Michael Smith makes me laugh every time he does the tough guy face. i assume he knows it looks ridiculous. it is slightly more imposing than when my toddler does it, and that is because I know my toddler makes that face when he has soiled himself. Otherwise i would give the child the W.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 08 Mar 2017, 16:15

SouthernYokel wrote:
Prez wrote:Image

Michael Smith makes me laugh every time he does the tough guy face. i assume he knows it looks ridiculous. it is slightly more imposing than when my toddler does it, and that is because I know my toddler makes that face when he has soiled himself. Otherwise i would give the child the W.

Skinny/Bathed nova!
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Mar 2017, 09:31

Had ESPN on yesterday afternoon watching the end of the Duke/Louisville game before I went out for a run. Came back and they had about 30 people sitting around a board room table talking about NFL free agency. If the rumors of on-air talent cuts are true then half the jamokes at that table should be gone. Start with Bill Polian. He blows.

Also, the NFL has officially jumped the shark if there's this much attention to free agency.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 10 Mar 2017, 13:25

everyone here give us your TOP 5 ESPN Talents that should be fired in The Purge... GO!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 13:39

mister bacon wrote:everyone here give us your TOP 5 ESPN Talents that should be fired in The Purge... GO!

Are we counting idiots like the Around the Horn people who work for other outlets but frequent the show?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Mar 2017, 13:51

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
mister bacon wrote:everyone here give us your TOP 5 ESPN Talents that should be fired in The Purge... GO!

Are we counting idiots like the Around the Horn people who work for other outlets but frequent the show?

Hmmm...I think they have to be the types that appear on more than just that.

I haven't watched ESPN enough in the past couple years to even do a top 5 though. I'd be fine if they turned it into the Bob Ley network and have him on for 24 hours straight, though. Replay shit when he needs to sleep.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 14:12

These are my top 5 that can beat it.

5. Chris Fowler

Undermining Brent like that, angling for his job, threatening to leave ESPN if you didnt get that #1 CFB Gig? Where the hell are you gonna go, The Tennis Network? The only reason he is only #5 is because he doesnt suck as much as the rest of these jabonies.

4. Steve Levy

I dunno. I just find him corny as fuck. I remember being unemployed at one point, eating pancakes and watching Steve Levy trying to get his cornball jokes over. and now I see he has orange hair. I couldnt locate a pic of that embarrassment.

3. Trey Wingo

Everyone (fake)hates Berman, but now youre stuck with this lanky giraffe-looking motherfucker. Gimme a break.

2. Sean McDonough

Try to be more nasally. you cant. ESPN is so terrible. They make the worst picks for MNF. Its like they try to pick the worst selections. If thats their angle, then well-done.

1. Steve Buccigross

I dont know. He just bothers me. I stumble upon him every so often, and I see his even worse orange-dyed hair, and I think "who are you fooling?" Youre 50 years old. Own it, you barstoll wannabe (probably). He also blocked me on Twitter for a hair remark one time, but that is not why he is #1. I just think he stinks.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Mar 2017, 14:21

5. Neil Everett
4. Michael Smith
3. Jemele Hill
2. The Beads
1. Tom Luginbill
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to TV