ESPN Sucks

Re: ESPN Sucks

Postby mj3528 » 15 Dec 2017, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:Bucci was such a heavy favorite in the "ESPN employee sending unsolicited shirtless pictures to women" pool that they took it off the board.

did everyone read the full text message exchange. You could tell he was being careful, and there is a lot of evidence of sometimes getting pussy is gay (chicken parm is my specialty), although you could not tell if he ever sealed the deal. I think not.

And no picture? for shame.

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 15 Dec 2017, 10:21

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Bucci was such a heavy favorite in the "ESPN employee sending unsolicited shirtless pictures to women" pool that they took it off the board.

did everyone read the full text message exchange. You could tell he was being careful, and there is a lot of evidence of sometimes getting pussy is gay (chicken parm is my specialty), although you could not tell if he ever sealed the deal. I think not.

Yeah, this was all pretty tame. He was clearly being really careful the whole time, trying to make sure this women was actually interested in a relationship with him before he sent anything potentially damning. This is literally just a dude trying to get laid, but apparently that's not OK anymore.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Dec 2017, 10:24

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Yeah, this was all pretty tame. He was clearly being really careful the whole time, trying to make sure this women was actually interested in a relationship with him before he sent anything potentially damning. This is literally just a dude trying to get laid, but apparently that's not OK anymore.

Probably ok with not trying to do it at work, honestly. But I was more just making a comment because Bucci acts pretty skeevy and tweets photos of himself working out sometimes. I would agree that the texts were pretty tame.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Dec 2017, 10:25

TheWolf wrote:Yeah, this was all pretty tame. He was clearly being really careful the whole time, trying to make sure this women was actually interested in a relationship with him before he sent anything potentially damning. This is literally just a dude trying to get laid, but apparently that's not OK anymore.

Smart man, keeping the entire text exchange with this woman, just in case.

Please take notes, Shamgod.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 15 Dec 2017, 15:04

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Yeah, this was all pretty tame. He was clearly being really careful the whole time, trying to make sure this women was actually interested in a relationship with him before he sent anything potentially damning. This is literally just a dude trying to get laid, but apparently that's not OK anymore.

She is now claiming that ESPN only selectively released self-serving parts of the text messages. OK.

Lost in all of this is Matthew Berry tricking Jen Sterger into going to a strip club and pointing at her breasts.
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 15 Dec 2017, 15:23

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

She is now claiming that ESPN only selectively released self-serving parts of the text messages. OK.

Lost in all of this is Matthew Berry tricking Jen Sterger into going to a strip club and pointing at her breasts.

Agreed. Solid work there by the TMR.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2018, 08:36

mentioned it in the box at the end of the game but ESPN blew it. didn’t touch the sideline interference call on the uga TD. little to nothing on the bama player going berserk on the sideline. no follow up on the kid who collapsed or footage of what happened. took way too long to replay the winning TD.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2018, 09:25

Rodney Farva wrote:mentioned it in the box at the end of the game but ESPN blew it. didn’t touch the sideline interference call on the uga TD. little to nothing on the bama player going berserk on the sideline. no follow up on the kid who collapsed or footage of what happened. took way too long to replay the winning TD.

Rodney Dietsch

I agree with you. Sophomoric effort.

Does anyone think it’s weird that Tom Rinaldi is a sideline reporter? Completely random imo. Like Chris Myers, but Rinaldi doesn’t suck. Maria Taylor does suck. Go cover NCAAW Hoops and get off my football screen, you giant.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2018, 09:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:mentioned it in the box at the end of the game but ESPN blew it. didn’t touch the sideline interference call on the uga TD. little to nothing on the bama player going berserk on the sideline. no follow up on the kid who collapsed or footage of what happened. took way too long to replay the winning TD.

Rodney Dietsch

I agree with you. Sophomoric effort.

Does anyone think it’s weird that Tom Rinaldi is a sideline reporter? Completely random imo. Like Chris Myers, but Rinaldi doesn’t suck. Maria Taylor does suck. Go cover NCAAW Hoops and get off my football screen, you giant.

Maria Taylor has a very monotone voice. It's very weird.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 09 Jan 2018, 14:03

Especially since it looked like the crazy dude was going after a coach at one point, no? At least someone other than another player.

ETA: also coming out of break with the trophy right behind the ref on the end zone sideline and then catching the crew on camera telling him not to back up and trip over it.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2018, 13:03

Desmond Howard on Erin Andrews: too Hollywood. :shock:

https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/erin-andr ... oward/amp/
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby paje » 16 Jan 2018, 11:52

I've kind of got a thing for Stephania Bell. I know she's not the hottest woman on ESPN's airwaves, but she's got some nice cans and has that attainable MILF quality going for her.

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Jan 2018, 11:53

paje wrote:I've kind of got a thing for Stephania Bell. I know she's not the hottest woman on ESPN's airwaves, but she's got some nice cans and has that attainable MILF quality going for her.

Carrying those things around, she's going to be on the injury report as Questionable: Back Pain.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 16 Jan 2018, 11:56

Briandong79 wrote:
paje wrote:I've kind of got a thing for Stephania Bell. I know she's not the hottest woman on ESPN's airwaves, but she's got some nice cans and has that attainable MILF quality going for her.

Carrying those things around, she's going to be on the injury report as Questionable: Back Pain.

there was a time paje, few years ago, I was with you, but she looks more weird to me now.
mj3528
#QM

Previous

Return to TV